strykerpsg
June 30th, 2010, 10:17
All,

Looking to sell:

o Saitek X-52 Pro
o Saitek Pro Flight Yoke
o Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel
o Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant

Not selling until after I return from Fort Knox about mid August. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, more interested in the Thrustmaster A-10 Joystick/throttle coming out about same time frame or X65F. I also use a touchscreen and touchbuddy instead of the Switch Panel listed above.

I am willing to sell all together for a reasonable price or same individually if interested in pieces. I will take all offers and finalize upon my return about 17 August. I will only accept Paypal as a form of payment, seems to be the safest mode I can find.

Matt

strykerpsg
July 7th, 2010, 12:59
Willing to accept $225.00 and shipping for Throttle x 2, Yoke and switch panel. Looking for about $120.00 and shipping for X52 Pro.

Matt

strykerpsg
August 2nd, 2010, 16:43
All,

Looking to sell:

o Saitek X-52 Pro($100.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Yoke($100.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel($40.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant ($40.00)

Not selling until after I return from Fort Knox about mid August. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, more interested in the Thrustmaster A-10 Joystick/throttle coming out about same time frame or X65F. I also use a touchscreen and touchbuddy instead of the Switch Panel listed above.

I am willing to sell all together for a reasonable price or same individually if interested in pieces. I will take all offers and finalize upon my return about 17 August. I will only accept Paypal as a form of payment, seems to be the safest mode I can find.

Matt

Updated prices for quicker sell.

o Saitek X-52 Pro($100.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Yoke($100.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel($40.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant ($40.00)

Thanks,
Matt

strykerpsg
August 8th, 2010, 06:59
All,

Final prices before I just use Ebay. I have compared these to online prices and they are very competitive now. The adjusted prices are:

o Saitek X-52 Pro ($90.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Yoke w/throttle quadrant ($90.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Switch Panel ($40.00)
o Saitek Pro Flight Throttle Quadrant(2nd set) ($40.00)

Inbound from Fort Knox imminent and looking to get rid of these ASAP, so looking for offers. There is absolutely nothing wrong with any of them, more interested in the Thrustmaster A-10 Joystick/throttle coming out about same time frame or X65F. I also use a touchscreen and touchbuddy instead of the Switch Panel listed above.

Matt