PDA

View Full Version : The promised Virtual Wings' Hudson wepon pack is uploaded!

kelticheart
September 26th, 2008, 14:46
Hi gents, :wavey:

sorry to be so active on a troublesome day for SOH like today, but I finally found the time to upload Virtual Wings' Hudson weapon pack.

This RAF weapon pack was designed and developed by Paul Strany, a.k.a. Pstrany, for his Lockheed Hudson MkIII and MkIV series. The pack consists of two Semi-Armour Piercing, 120lb and 250lb, RAF bombs; a 250lb Anti-Shipping RAF bomb and a 100lb GP USAAF bomb. All were standard payloads for ocean patrolling Hudsons.

It used to be available at his Virtual Wings website. Since I released last spring alternative propeller textures and exhaust effects for Pstrany's Hudson, I received reports from downloaders the weapon pack was not available anymore. My Hudson alternative dp file uses this specific weapon pack.

Therefore, I am only re-uploading it exclusively here at the House, on behalf of Paul Strany and upon his explicit written permission.

Enjoy!
KH :ernae:

Rami
September 26th, 2008, 15:09
Thank you so much, Kelti! :ernae:

OBIO
September 26th, 2008, 16:30
I looked under Pstrany's uploads...and grabbed his MkI and MkIV Hudson's. Where can I find his MkIII Hudson?

Thanks for the weapons and exhaust pack Keltic. Will put them to use.

OBIO

Rami
September 26th, 2008, 17:41
Tim,

Virtual Wings, my friend: http://www.virtualwings.org/

Tango_Romeo
September 26th, 2008, 18:02
....about time too! :costumes:

pstrany
September 26th, 2008, 18:21
Thank you, Kelti!

Paul

Ravenna
September 26th, 2008, 20:02
Great stuff Stef!!:ernae:

casey jones
September 27th, 2008, 09:51
At the end of Dec 1941 Col Leo Dawson AAF took off from Miami at night leading a group of Lockheed A-29 Attack bombers on their way to reenforce the US 10th AF in China. I think these A-29s were Hudsons but did not have the ball turret in its place the gunner just sat in the open with one 30 cal gun and a small windscreen to protect him from the slipstream.

Cheers

Casey:d