PDA

View Full Version : 'Guy Crossing A Street'...

Panther_99FS
June 27th, 2010, 17:14
http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4142/4740807370_fcc611224c_b.jpg

Lionheart
June 27th, 2010, 17:30
Dig those fierce and mighty red eyebrows!

:salute:

Captain Eyebrow!

luckydog
June 27th, 2010, 20:52
Good catch, Panther !! One of the rewards of always having your camera handy.........

Piglet
June 28th, 2010, 01:14
First thing I saw was Mr. Bigbelly! That guy in the background, next to the light pole.
Mr. Costume guy reminds me of that "Tron Guy" who wears his Tron costume everyday.
Weird people out there!!

Cazzie
June 28th, 2010, 02:07
LOL. Got him in full stride.

People of Wal-Mart. :icon_lol:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

Caz

jmig
June 28th, 2010, 03:25
I don't know if it is still a law in New Orleans? However, if so, that would be illegal in New Orleans, except during Mardi Gras season. :jump:

Piglet
June 28th, 2010, 16:57
People of Wal-Mart.
Dang it Cazzie! I just wasted an hour! Again!

Dain Arns
June 28th, 2010, 18:33
Dang it Cazzie! I just wasted an hour! Again!

PoWM is like a massive train wreck. You just somehow can't look away... :icon_lol:

srgalahad
June 28th, 2010, 21:11
PoWM is like a massive train wreck. You just somehow can't look away... :icon_lol:

I got to page 100 and figured out a couple of things

a) they should do a survey to see how many people committed crimes so they could go to prison instead of having to face POWM

b) POWM is probably a plot... instead of releasing airborne WMD's they are going to send all the POWM out on the same day and leave a nation retching, gasping, teary-eyed and running in front of buses in horror

c) unlike vampires, those creatures CAN be seen in mirrors - and they think they look OK

d) the scariest part is that when they leave WalMart, they are loose in public

demorier
June 29th, 2010, 01:17
Are you sure it's a guy ?:jump:

txnetcop
June 29th, 2010, 03:14
LOL. Got him in full stride.

People of Wal-Mart. :icon_lol:

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/?page_id=9798

Caz

Thanks Cazzie now I have to make an appointment with a SHRINK!!! I have been around a while and thought I had seen everything...I WAS WOEFULLY WRONG!
Ted

Snuffy
June 29th, 2010, 05:24
I feel much better knowing super heros like the one P captured in action here are roaming free amongst us ....

And I have to agree with Demorier about Piglet's comment about the "fat man" on the corner. I think that's a woman.

srgalahad
June 29th, 2010, 11:09
Thanks Cazzie now I have to make an appointment with a SHRINK!!! I have been around a while and thought I had seen everything...I WAS WOEFULLY WRONG!
Ted

That's OK Ted. Obviously you don't shop at WM or you'd be better informed. Seems there were a lot of your neighbours collected in there.

It's a natural social and demographic phenomenon called the Granola Effect:
"You can remove the nuts and the fruits, but you'll still be left with lots of flakes"

and one of the factors is that, when agitated, they tend to gravitate to warmer or more populated zones.