PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

jojohnson9
June 22nd, 2010, 03:42
Over the past year or so I have found that SOH is the only forum I am using. I believe that SOH fills my needs for gathering the vast and various information concerning FSX. Am I correct in this belief or am I missing something? Are there any other general (not aircraft or product specific) forums I should be visiting? I don't want to start a discussion as to "whose the best". I am just wondering if I should add to my information base. I do believe SOH is a good place to post this question since I am sure to get helpful and fair responses.

peter12213
June 22nd, 2010, 03:48
I really only use SOH, never really been bothered about anywhere else!

jmig
June 22nd, 2010, 03:50
I too have found myself going to other places less and less. Of course I am use that I am bias but, I like the everything in one place setup here. Seems neat and orderly.

gajit
June 22nd, 2010, 03:53
Yep - this is always the best place to start if you want news, update info, valid comments, superb input and service from addon producers and some great arguements!!:ernae:

Kiwikat
June 22nd, 2010, 04:08
SOH is by far the best FS forum. No one else even comes close. The only other forum I really watch regularly is the PMDG section over at AVSIM.

Quixoticish
June 22nd, 2010, 04:11
Classic British Flight Sim.

http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsim/cbfsBB/

Fantastic forum with friendly, helpful members.

dswo
June 22nd, 2010, 05:02
This is the forum I read and contribute to most regularly. But if you're interested in new tweaks (and there have been several in the last six months), the place to read about and discuss them has been the main FSX forum at AVSIM. That, and Flightsim.com, also get more daily uploads of freeware.

Dain Arns
June 22nd, 2010, 09:01
Hovercontrol, then here.
You folks don't talk enough about helicopters around these here parts. :icon_lol:

Only thing I go to AVSim and FlightSim for is a quick check of new files uploaded every few days or so.

Bjoern
June 23rd, 2010, 14:38
Judging from my post count, I spend most of my time here. There's some other places I'm visiting 'though, like two german FS forums and two for FS development.

Wanted to get a bit more into the forums at Avsim regardless since the airliner expertise there is a bit higher than here.