PDA

View Full Version : I want to make......

ceechow
June 21st, 2010, 18:48
I want to make my CFS3 look as good as it can get before I start adding rivers,train tracks,red roof houses,bases,facillities...etc....etc.... I just reinstalled CFS3 on my new XP system and would like to to max or come close to maxing out the graphics.I asked this long ago,about 5 years ago and since have lost the info. Here are my con-fig files. I'd just max out everything but I know from past experience that it'll look like hammered Dog........ well you get the picture. Not really too concerned about FPS and long as it looks good and I can keep em up around 18-24. With the setting posted here,with flack,6 enemy JU-88 and a convoy of armor going by the base,I am getting 36-54 FPs. So, please if you can tell me which settings to turn up or down to make my CFS3 look better it would be greatly appreciated .

ceechow
June 21st, 2010, 18:52
posting this just for fun.

ceechow
June 22nd, 2010, 07:00
So can someone ...anyone help me out? Not really too sure what to do with these to add more detail...any help out there?

lthump
June 23rd, 2010, 04:57
I only know of the tweak guide which helps , as you say ,you cant JUST max out on the sliders and expect great results.:jump: