PDA

View Full Version : Any News on the Razbam A-7?

Rattler
June 21st, 2010, 07:27
It has been some time since I have heard anything on the A-7, Any News Gents?

:salute::salute::salute:

XLR8
June 21st, 2010, 09:06
Yeah...an update would be nice .

Bjoern
June 21st, 2010, 09:29
Oh come on, no one can be *that* impatient!

(Especially with all the other toys around for FSX.)

Roadburner440
June 21st, 2010, 12:32
There may be other toys, but there are no A-7's to my knowledge. I am patiently waiting though. :wiggle:

Rattler
June 21st, 2010, 14:09
Oh come on, no one can be *that* impatient!

(Especially with all the other toys around for FSX.)

Seeing as How the A-7 is my Favorite Bird, I am VERY Interested in the Release of this Toy as you call it, P.S. At the risk of Sounding like James Chams, I have just about everything out there

Prowler1111
June 21st, 2010, 15:02
Well..news are..we are still coding the thing...in the meantime i give you pics of the 2nd A-7 volume

Best regards
Prowler

Bone
June 21st, 2010, 15:56
OK, I guess the second volume is the Navy model. It looks great, and that white helmet is going to get some paint after I get Volume two, hehe. I've been learning how to paint, and I'm locked on that helmet. Fox fox fox!

Prowler1111
June 21st, 2010, 16:09
Not really, it goes like this:

Volume 1 includes
A-7E (USN)
A-7D (USAF)
A-7H/E (HAF)

Volume 2 includes
A-7A(USN)
A-7B(USN)
A-7C(USN)
A-7P (FAP)

And there will be a Volume 3 with 2 seaters(<--both cockpits modeled)

why so many volumes? to keep final product price as low as possible, i donīt believe in usd 40+ addons and due to all the coding on each aircraft, if we include all in a single release will easily reach 70 to 80 bucks a pop, a big no-no in my biz idea.And to clear another reason, there are very extreme differences between each volume coding as the cockpits are entirely different with different avionics and capabilities.
The price for each volume is usd 35.00, so far our most expensive product but at the same time our best product to date, with what we call "busy cockpit concept" you no longer have just a nice looking addon, but a functional great looking one.

Best regards

Prowler

Bone
June 21st, 2010, 16:41
In that case, I'm going to need a set of checklists.

ColoKent
June 21st, 2010, 17:55
....you're going to include the two seaters? An A-7K????

Excellent-- we need a version of that with tanks and a travel pod too!

I'm gonna fly ANG profiles in the A-7D/K for the rest of my FSX days!!!!

EXCELLENT!!!!!

Kent

Tweek
June 22nd, 2010, 09:19
Looks like it'll be Vol 1 and possibly 3 for me. Would like the Portugese one but can't really justify buying another volume for one paint. The Greek is the priority.

Great to see you doing so many variants, though. Nothing nicer than having such choice, like the CS C-130.

Prowler1111
June 22nd, 2010, 09:42
Looks like it'll be Vol 1 and possibly 3 for me. Would like the Portugese one but can't really justify buying another volume for one paint. The Greek is the priority.

Great to see you doing so many variants, though. Nothing nicer than having such choice, like the CS C-130.

Just a little heads up, the A-7P is totally different from the A,B,C,E or D, itīs a mix between an A with avionics from an E in a pretty much mixed up panel.Iīm just trying to say that itīs not just paints, these are totally different machines between volumes where the only thing in common is their cockpits that differ from each volume.
Thanks for the comments, when they are available you will see the difference.
Best regards
Prowler

Tweek
June 22nd, 2010, 12:51
Just a little heads up, the A-7P is totally different from the A,B,C,E or D, itīs a mix between an A with avionics from an E in a pretty much mixed up panel.Iīm just trying to say that itīs not just paints, these are totally different machines between volumes where the only thing in common is their cockpits that differ from each volume.
Thanks for the comments, when they are available you will see the difference.
Best regards
Prowler

I'm aware that the A-7Ps aren't the same, and I can understand why it's in the volume with the A model, but to be honest, I couldn't tell you the difference between an A, C, H, P or whatever, so to me, only the paint matters. That's just me, of course! I'm glad you're making correct representations of each variant. That's how it should be done, even if the differences aren't noticeable to the casual onlooker.

Not criticising, just an observation.

Sundog
June 22nd, 2010, 13:00
Two seaters! Yes! I always thought the Twosair was the best looking of the bunch IMHO. TYVM, I always wanted one in FS.

Bjoern
June 23rd, 2010, 14:37
Seeing as How the A-7 is my Favorite Bird, I am VERY Interested in the Release of this Toy as you call it

Well, the Do328 is *my* favourite toy but that doesn't mean that I've sent Eaglesoft 3409458 emails asking when theirs will be ready//spend every waking hour working on my rendition.

Those "Oh, it's finally out!?!" moments of surprise are way better in my book than those "Can't be long"..."Just a few hours"..."Uploading"..."Opening shop"... ;)

Rattler
June 23rd, 2010, 15:12
Well, the Do328 is *my* favourite toy but that doesn't mean that I've sent Eaglesoft 3409458 emails asking when theirs will be ready//spend every waking hour working on my rendition.

Those "Oh, it's finally out!?!" moments of surprise are way better in my book than those "Can't be long"..."Just a few hours"..."Uploading"..."Opening shop"... ;)

Young Man, To Imply that I spend Every Waking Moment E-mailing Razbam, Prowler about the Progress of the A-7 is Rather Funny However, It is True I have Contacted them a Total of 2 times Since may 18th, And have Posted a few Feelers about the A-7, I hardly think that would Qualify as obsessing over Anything in My book.

I guess we all cant be as Cool and Reserved as Some on here like to think they are or Pretend to be.

What Can I say, I am Excited About the A-7, but know this,It wont be that Last time I ask about it Either. F.Y.I :salute::salute::salute:

Bjoern
June 23rd, 2010, 16:42
Young Man, To Imply that I spend Every Waking Moment E-mailing Razbam, Prowler about the Progress of the A-7 is Rather Funny However, It is True I have Contacted them a Total of 2 times Since may 18th, And have Posted a few Feelers about the A-7, I hardly think that would Qualify as obsessing over Anything in My book.

I guess we all cant be as Cool and Reserved as Some on here like to think they are or Pretend to be.

What Can I say, I am Excited About the A-7, but know this,It wont be that Last time I ask about it Either. F.Y.I :salute::salute::salute:

Do what you want.

Maybe I should start those "Is it done yet?" threads as well...is anyone from CLS here? http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/Smileys/wahn.gif

PRB
June 23rd, 2010, 17:10
Umm, kids... If I have to pull this car over and come back there, no ice cream tonight! And besides, we're experiencing "topic drift". Like INS drift, but different.

Rattler
June 23rd, 2010, 17:11
Do what you want.

Maybe I should start those "Is it done yet?" threads as well...is anyone from CLS here? http://i120.photobucket.com/albums/o183/t3h_3vil/Smileys/wahn.gif

Do you think you would get a Reply from the Developer, As I did?

I can See this is Going Nowhere Fast so......... Ya!:applause:

PRB, its been a Long time since I have been Threatened with No Ice cream, LOL, Takes me back Indeed!!

Henry
June 23rd, 2010, 17:24
boy i do love these intelegent posts
makes me wish i was 2 again:rolleyes:
H

Rattler
June 23rd, 2010, 18:13
boy i do love these intelegent posts
makes me wish i was 2 again:rolleyes:
H

Point Taken!:kilroy:

I do Apologize for the Momentary juvenile lapse, It shall not happen again

Willy
June 23rd, 2010, 20:15
Are we there yet? ;)

PRB
June 23rd, 2010, 20:29
Are we there yet? ;)

Yes! :d

Roadburner440
June 23rd, 2010, 21:16
Aren't we all just really little kids at heart Henry? lol I am sure he is working feverishly on these things. Is good to hear it will be broken up into packages. Unfortunately since I know squat about the A-7 it looks like I will be doing research to find which set will be the right set for me.

Rattler
June 23rd, 2010, 22:08
Once Again I Apologize for allowing Myself to be Drawn Into a Tit for Tat...This is not the place for Such things...That being Said, Any news on the A-7?...LOL JK Guys!! I am Sure I will be Purchasing all 3 Packages for I am As we all know an A-7 Homer:jump:

I am also Looking forwad to the New B-1B for FSX http://www.virtavia.com/

Bjoern
June 24th, 2010, 09:08
Umm, kids... If I have to pull this car over and come back there, no ice cream tonight! And besides, we're experiencing "topic drift". Like INS drift, but different.

Heading three-five-five, continue as planned, Cirrus 3251.

(Also, I didn't mean to pull your hair too much Rattler.)

Rattler
June 29th, 2010, 11:09
:salute:just Doing my Part:salute:

Navy Chief
June 29th, 2010, 11:16
Never thought when I worked on Corsair IIs that the day would come when I said I miss working on them; but I do.

This release is very, VERY accurate and detailed. Ron has outdone himself on this one.....

I'm glad I bought the pdf NATOPs for this aircraft years ago. Gonna need it!

NC

Prowler1111
June 29th, 2010, 12:32
Well, i got some news, 3d is done, finish, finito, we are dealing with coding right now!..

Prowler

strykerpsg
June 30th, 2010, 04:22
Awesome news Prowlers, thanks for the update. Also, as was stated earlier, thanks for breaking up this beauty into multiple packages, makes the purchases easier to afford over the course of time.

Matt

Rattler
June 30th, 2010, 06:59
Thank you for That Update Prowler.... One Step Closer to the Prize, I will not Pretend like I know what all Coding entails But, It sounds Monumental...

I will enjoys all 3 packages indeed!!

Keep up the Great work!!!:applause::applause::applause:

GrinningJester
June 30th, 2010, 11:39
lalalaaaa....

Right click -> view image for higher res :)

http://www.dackard-3d.com/A7VC.jpg

wiltzei
June 30th, 2010, 13:08
Sheīs a looker !

Rattler
June 30th, 2010, 13:17
Well I guess Its safe to say, I am Drooling all over my Keyboard!!!!!!:ernae:

Top Knotch Gents!!!!

Prowler1111
June 30th, 2010, 15:26
Just to add a comment, thatīs a in-game pic, not a render, thatīs how it actually looks in FSX

Best regards

Prowler

Dag
June 30th, 2010, 22:46
An amazing improvement to the VC textures :jump:

MenendezDiego
June 30th, 2010, 22:57
seriously, that looks AMAZING!

Navy Chief
July 1st, 2010, 05:37
Ron,

That could easily pass as a picture at first glance. I can even see worn areas on the forward edges of the Escapac ejection seat, where the paint has "worn" off....... Unbelievable!!!!!

GO NAVAIR.

GO RAZBAM!

NC

Prowler1111
July 1st, 2010, 18:55
Here are some of the TA-7X (x since itīs not a defined version), pretty much WiP, but i wanted to share:

Best regards

Prowler

Rattler
July 1st, 2010, 19:24
WOW!!, That is what I am Talking About, Very Nice.... Will this be part of the 3 Packages to be released ? If so, Which Package will it Come with?

Looking Great Ron!

ColoKent
July 1st, 2010, 19:43
Please give us an A-7K with dual tanks and a travel pod or two! (Like you did not e the -D).

Kent

Rattler
July 13th, 2010, 14:44
:ernae: Doing a little dance :ernae:

:applause::applause::applause:

Prowler1111
July 13th, 2010, 15:00

:salute:

Prowler
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Sundog
July 13th, 2010, 16:47
Thanks for the TA-7 pics!! I also like the pic above of the bomb release. It was a great little bomb truck.