PDA

View Full Version : Samdim Design CAP 10 in motion

Cleartheprop
June 20th, 2010, 15:02
Here is a video interpretation of the Samdim Design CAP10 for FSX. This freeware airplane is a jewel.
Thanks Samdim Design.:ernae:
6Au9vAVKnXs

dougal
June 20th, 2010, 15:16
WOW! :applause:

jetstreamsky
June 20th, 2010, 15:20
Always enjoy your videos, they impart such feeling for the aircraft that showcase their character. I've been fortunate to have had four aerobatic flights in a CAP-10, it's a wonderful aircraft and that big bubble canopy provides an excellent view, especially when you fly the pattern inverted :jump:

txnetcop
June 20th, 2010, 15:51
Like Cody at A2A your videos really give one a real feeling for the aircraft and the possible flight scenarios. Excellent video my friend!!! WOW!
Ted

Cleartheprop
June 21st, 2010, 05:40
Always enjoy your videos, they impart such feeling for the aircraft that showcase their character. I've been fortunate to have had four aerobatic flights in a CAP-10, it's a wonderful aircraft and that big bubble canopy provides an excellent view, especially when you fly the pattern inverted :jump:

Thank you very much! I have never had the chance to fly the CAP10 for real. As a kid, I made my maiden flight at the Bernay aerodrome which was the craddle of Avions Mudry, the company which used to manufacture the CAP10. I love this airplane which is certainely one of the reason I have always wanted to fly airplanes! ;)

Like Cody at A2A your videos really give one a real feeling for the aircraft and the possible flight scenarios. Excellent video my friend!!! WOW!
Ted
Thank you very much Ted, it is a hell of a compliment ! :ernae: