3 members are celebrating their birthdays today June 20th:

ben54b (66)
chestnuts (63)
RobH (42)

Happy Birthday!

txnetwife
June 20th, 2010, 07:42
RobH,
Wishing you the happiest of birthdays today! And may you have many more!
:birthday:

Donna and Ted

txnetcop
June 20th, 2010, 08:14
Hey may this be the very best birthday you have experienced to date...besides any day you wake up on this side of the grass is great day!! Happy Birthday Guys and RobH especially!:applause::applause::applause:
Ted

Sopwith Chameleon
June 20th, 2010, 08:28
:birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday::birthday: :birthday:
Have a Good One Brian !

jmig
June 20th, 2010, 09:12
:birthday:

:birthday2 :birthday2 :birthday2

RobH
June 20th, 2010, 17:52
Thank you all very much!

It was definitely one of the best Birthday/Fathers Day, I have had. Today, my sons and I went to the local airport, where a very nice gentleman gave my sons a ride in his airplane. He even let them hold the stick for a while. I was supposed to go, but the temperature was getting really hot, and a plane with no air conditioning was getting pretty tough. Even though there was hardly any traffic, taxing from the hanger to the runway, and waiting clearance was taking 15 minutes.

Fortunately, both boys got to fly for around 30-40 minutes. Even though I didn't get to fly, just seeing the huge smiles on my sons when they got back, was all the gift I needed. I think they finally understand dad's love for aviation. This is a day I will always hold in my heart. My oldest son cant stop talking about his experience, and now I will have to figure out to help him get his license, lol.

Here are some pics of our great day today.

Thanks again for the Birthday wishes.

RobH
June 20th, 2010, 18:01
few more...

txnetcop
June 20th, 2010, 18:04
Fantastic Rob! I can't think of a better way to spend a birthday or Father's Day!
Ted