PDA

View Full Version : Flightsim Scenery

jdhaenens
June 19th, 2010, 06:27
As of 6/15/2010 I have instructed all the sites that carry my scenery to delete them and quit allowing their download.

Most have. I may have to take firmer action for the remaining sites.
I ask that:

1. Don't play the blame game. This was my decision.
2. Don't start, contribute or otherwise engage in rumors. If you didn't get it from me, it's likley wrong.
3. Please do not contact me by PM. It will not be answered.
4. I intend to have no further comment on this subject.
5. The copyrights in place will continue to be enforced.

Jim Dhaenens

PutPut
June 19th, 2010, 07:58
What the H---?

Paul

mal998
June 19th, 2010, 08:08
Jim,
Being that this affects many of us who support you and enjoy your work, may we know something of what has happened.

Respectfully,
mal

N2056
June 19th, 2010, 08:12
:isadizzy:

falcon409
June 19th, 2010, 08:22
Jim,
Being that this affects many of us who support you and enjoy your work, may we know something of what has happened.
Respectfully,
mal
It would be nice, but read Line #4 of his post. I believe that means he intends to have no further discussion on the matter. As difficult as this may be to understand, we should honor that request and drop it.:salute:
Also, his #2 request, should put an end to this thread as well, as anything we post from this point on will be pure conjecture/rumor and have no real value except to do exactly what he requested not to do. I'd like to call for one of the admin's to close the thread.

gradyhappyg
June 19th, 2010, 08:33
Well I won't get into the whys and what fors of the situation I will say I hate to hear it.
I have always enjoyed your work.
Good luck and thanks.

txnetcop
June 19th, 2010, 08:43
Hi Jim, I am sorry to hear this, but I wish you well at whatever endeavor you choose my friend!
Ted

spotlope
June 19th, 2010, 08:44
No questions, just a simple thank you for taking the time to learn your craft and to share the results with us. You got into this voluntarily, and you can certainly bow out the same way, no questions asked. Thanks for all your efforts!

jmig
June 19th, 2010, 09:05
Jim, I really hope this isn't the end of your building scenery. However, if it is, I thank you for what you have done.

I have said it before, you do payware caliber work. It has immensely added to my enjoyment of FSX. I will miss you.

Good Luck!

Bjoern
June 19th, 2010, 09:57
*Checks calendar*

Nope, no april 1st.

Whatever you think is right, Jim.

(I still wonder what crawled up your sleeve though...)