PDA

View Full Version : OT : Just got my new Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8600 Thank you UPS

flyer01
June 18th, 2010, 10:31
Just got my new Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8600. This should be the last post I make with my Pentium 4 cpu 3.06 GHz.
I have look into the Intel Core 2 Duo Processor E8600 and have not found anything bad about this CPU, All good. What I have read is it is fast really fast and head to head out performs the i5 and i7 when it comes to gaming. I hope to see CFS3 and all the expansions in a new why and make better video for you to enjoy.

Here go's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jump:

flyer01

loverboy1
June 18th, 2010, 10:48
congrads , and now the expectations of master film work will be expected - better means more and more means alot and alot means good greed for more

something like that

good stuff .....keep in touch

loverboy1- joshua

ps......your last video you did for me is still the talk of hamilton ontario ....betwen you and "HH' and his missions and your videos we got a tv show soon

flyer01
June 19th, 2010, 13:48
Bad news -the new processor will not work in my MOBO------Good NEWS-----------I got a new MOBO---GIGABYTE EP45_UPD3P---------Now to get things working right using my Hard drive and OS XP. Have come close. Hope to be able to get things going soon.

flyer01

HouseHobbit
June 19th, 2010, 17:00
My friend, I hope this works out well for you..
BRAVO on the new chipset, and Mother board..
Hopefully all shall play nice now..
:applause::applause:
Fingers crossed, Prayers sent..