PDA

View Full Version : simTECH list of goodies

Crashwoody1
November 15th, 2008, 11:38
Here is what I found that I can and will up grade for you and also release to you 4 the 1st time ever.

CfS-2:

Upgrades:

LA-7
D0-335
DR-1
Spad Xiii
Hp0400 Hippo
Fw190-D
P39/400

New Releases:

Fire Fly Mk-5
Fokker DV-II
Sopwith Camel Tripple
SE5A
Albatros DVii
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

FS-2002 and fs-9:

Beech-17-D (Revamp)
Beech-18 (Revamp)
Rata I-16 (New Release)
Electra (New Release)

*All of these will work in FSX AS WELL*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

These are what I have on file that are worth up gradeing or finishing, for all MS flight sims includeing cfs2. They will work in fs2002 and fs9 as well for you guys as well.
After these Im going to do my cfs2 re-do all default planes project, this is where I completly replace every default plane even the ai ones in cfs2 to brand new simtech style stuff that will make you guys drool like a ol hound!
The new web site is really looking good as well and it will show off these beauties perfectly. And with my site up I can control what happens to them as well.

Here is a few shots of one of the new ones. (Cfs-2)

Enjoy!

Tom/Crashwoody

Sascha66
November 15th, 2008, 11:51
:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause:
Wow! Simtech again at last! Can you post a link to your site? I must be a chump but I can't find it ...

Sascha

huub vink
November 15th, 2008, 11:52
That Firefly looks incredible!

Huub

Shessi
November 15th, 2008, 11:56
Wow Tom, fantastic!!! :isadizzy:

A great selection. Now that's for November, what are you going to do for the rest of the year....:costumes:

This sounds ungrateful, but I just have to ask please. :redf: You mentioned a two seat 262, is that a possibility?

2009 and beyond just got a whole lot better!!:applause:

:ernae: Shessi

Cees Donker
November 15th, 2008, 12:07
I like that Firefly! My father worked with the Catalina and the Firefly.....

Cees

dsawan
November 15th, 2008, 12:08
nice, can't wait. firefly is awesome.

Crashwoody1
November 15th, 2008, 12:26
the web site is under construction right now, but the URL is going to be
www.simtechflightdesign.com (http://www.simtechflightdesign.com)

The domain is live and I posted a little banner temporarily untill the site reloads in about a month.

2seater me262 fOR got that one ... sory bout that ihave a one seater too.

Tom/Crashwoody

Cazzie
November 15th, 2008, 13:44
Hooray Tom! Christmas is looking better all the time. :applause::ernae:

Caz

Shessi
November 15th, 2008, 14:02
Hoorah!!

:ernae::ernae::ernae:

Shessi

Bill Kestell
November 15th, 2008, 14:29
:jump:
I feel like the day I initially discovered the SimTech P39/400 downloads. While I know the a/c has its limits ... I have ALWAYS had a love affair for the P-39 .... ever since I built my very first Revelle P-39 kit as a mere youth! Just roll back the years!:kilroy:

srgalahad
November 15th, 2008, 16:30
looks like life is going to be interesting after I get back from Mexico in a month... I can imagine the swarm that will be buzzing around THAT site :d

Good luck Tom and we'll get the riot squad out to keep the wolves at bay

Rob

Epsillon
November 15th, 2008, 19:17
Great news! :applause::applause::applause:

Just one question: isn't it the old AH Firefly?

http://www.heavenlyhangars.com/ahmembers/fire_screens.htm

Best regards,

Stephan

Crashwoody1
November 15th, 2008, 21:52
No it isnt, Barry was apart of simtech before he started AH.
We built this one for simtech, if he used this one after he started Ah he shouldnt have.
In any case Barry and i work on this a long time ago and its here in its orrigional form.

Tom/Crashwoody

Crashwoody1
November 15th, 2008, 21:55
And Since its been flogged mercessly on his site then I guess it will never see the light of day from my stable.
I will build something new to replace it and delete this one.

Tom/Crashwoody

Epsillon
November 15th, 2008, 23:19
No it isnt, Barry was apart of simtech before he started AH.
We built this one for simtech, if he used this one after he started Ah he shouldnt have.
In any case Barry and i work on this a long time ago and its here in its orrigional form.

Tom/Crashwoody
Sorry Tom, it was just curiosity. There was nothing polemic or ironic in my question. :wavey:

Regards,

Stephan

bretnutz
November 16th, 2008, 05:14
Hey....Tom/Crashwoody,

I love your ....Avatar......

Crashwoody1
November 16th, 2008, 06:26
I dont mind guy, there was alot projects we worked on together
lol. And It looks like Barry took the simtech Fire Fly and released it any how. So i guess i will need to build another one from scratch.
I should give you guys the fire fly fsc and you can do what you like whit it, its kinda big though, can the out house have pretty big files up loaded?

Its ok, I have found even more plans that I was working on so It will be all good. Any ways this is a lesson not to have a large team of people spred out over the whole world, from now on its just me here and that way the simtech stock stays where it should , at simtech.

Tom/Crashwoody

Ravenna
November 16th, 2008, 16:28
Gee Crashwoody,
I'd love to see your Mk.5 Firefly released. She looks stunning (especially since she is in HMAS Sydney markings). You can never have too many Fireflies!!
Thanks for all your beautiful aircraft.
:ernae:
Mike

gavinc
November 16th, 2008, 23:49
I should give you guys the fire fly fsc and you can do what you like whit it, its kinda big though, can the out house have pretty big files up loaded?

Tom/Crashwoody

Crash,
If you would release the Firefly source that would be brilliant. It would be cool to be able to study the source code from a great builder like SimTech.

You can upload fairly large files (I think up to 15 Mb) and really large files can be uploaded by special arrangement with the management.

Gavin