PDA

View Full Version : Allied Air Corp or AAC the real truth

humbles
November 15th, 2008, 11:35
~S~ Tabor or Taboo. It does not really matter.Anything for cfs is good .
Scott a lot here are beginners in multi player options, so please do not be offended .
As for the matter of Tabor or Taboo .
**** downloads. I believe are still being offered here by this site , in the free downloads section.
But just in case you want a better selection, which are more up to date you can head over to the Mr **** site. I do not need to remind a few here they would not be flying as the AAC ,if it was not for **** ,Just in case people do not know he founded the AAC.
It really was his devotion to cfs communitie that most are here to day .
Some people might not like it but they all fly under **** past wings, when they fly.
No man is greater than the game and you cannot change history.There is only one **** he made and founded the AAC with his belief of V Pilots having fun in missions.
I feel very strongly against bad censorship and any form of bullying, it is a fact of life we should really try to get along with each other .
As for what Johnny has suggested.
I really would not like to see this post dismissed to recycle bin in the simouthouse because it names a person who has done so much for those who want to play cfs either by them selves or in multiplayer game .

humbles
November 15th, 2008, 11:37
#S#This is I trust to your satisfaction smilo.
Also please no more emails or requests on my msn .
thankyou

smilo
November 15th, 2008, 11:59
#S#This is I trust to your satisfaction smilo.
Also please no more emails or requests on my msn .
thankyou

actually, no, it does not. whether you use the real name or callsign, the person is still the same.
I will edited your work.
please cease and desist immediately.

I do not know what you are talking about.
there have been no emails or msmessages for at least a year.

I hear thin ice cracking.

Pratt&Whitney
November 15th, 2008, 12:18
"All the officer patients in the ward were forced to censor letters written by all the enlisted-men patients, who were kept in residence wards of their own. It was a monotonous job, and Yossarian was disappointed to learn that the lives of enlisted men were only slightly more interesting than the lives of officers. After the first day he had no curiosity at all. To break the monotony, he invented games. Death to all modifiers, he declared one day, and out of every letter that passed through his hands went every adverb and every adjective. The next day he made war on articles. He reached a much higher plane of creativity the following day when he blacked out everything in the letters but a, an, and the. That erected more dynamic intralinear tensions, he felt, and in just about every case left a message far more universal. Soon he was proscribing parts of salutations and signatures and leaving the text untouched. One time he blacked out all but the salutation 'Dear Mary' from a letter, and at the bottom he wrote, 'I yearn for you tragically. R.O. Shipman, Chaplain, U.S. Army.' R.O Shipman was the group chaplain's name. When he had exhausted all possibilities in the letters, he began attacking the names and addresses on the envelopes, obliterating whole homes and streets, annihilating entire metropolises with careless flicks of his wrist as though he were God. Catch-22 required that each sensored letter bear the censoring officer's name. Most letters he didn't read at all. On those he didn't read at all he wrote his own name. On those he did read he wrote, 'Washington Irving.' When that grew monotonous, he wrote, 'Irving Washinton.'" ----- Catch-22, Joseph Heller

humbles
November 15th, 2008, 12:24
why are you stopping this.After all it was all down to you .You helped him the most to get his site back online ,when it was down due to a website fault.I complimented you for doing all that hard work to get it back online as soon as possible. You really pulled the stops out helping him .you must remember .I will suggest a mention to all your handy work will go on on the said website so all can see your handy work It really is a shame you have forced me into this but credit where credit is due .Also I suggest you pull your socks up and get over to the free downloads page and edit a few posts there .

smilo
November 15th, 2008, 12:58
while it is true that I did do everything I could to help get that site back up and running after the hack,
the sheets were torn when I became aware that free downloading of CFS was being offered.
choices had to be made about what is right and what is wrong.
I firmly believe that I made the correct choice.
you, on the other hand, seem to have a problem seeing the difference and continue on and on and on...
and we haven't even started discussing the bastardization of hubba's fine work by the person in question. have you bothered to look at the documentation? the twisting of names is of particular interest, not to mention the items have been uploaded and modified without the Author's permission.

finally, what part of "please, cease and desist" do you not understand?

minuteman10
November 17th, 2008, 15:25
~S~ Have things quieted so much that we are circling back to this bunk? Yes...someone created the AAC at one point....this same someone then walked out without any explanation and closed the home website leaving those of us behind to rebuild. It has been an almost 2 year project to bring things to the level of quality that our fellow pilots now enjoy. You, Humbles, were part of this rebuild and your name is still noted today at our Homepage on the retired roster. Why you choose, after all this time, to dredge up the past is beyond me. This is not your 1st attempt to twist our history with your slant....omitting those facts that would alter your story in its entirety. However, it grows wearier with every moment and I, for one, will expend no more time or energy on such nonsense. Those of us who have been around know the history....new pilots have no need to....for we have created a place to join in fun and flying and have grown in reputation and numbers. The proof is in the pudding!
Seniority does not offer you the right to ruin everyone elses' fun or detract from their efforts and hard work. You do not even participate in flying to the best of my knowledge. If you don't want to join in the fun, then at least cause no harm to those of us who do...MM

Willy
November 17th, 2008, 15:37
Humbles has stirred his last pot here. Let's just leave it where it's at.