PDA

View Full Version : Wyld45 "Back-in-Action"

Wyld45
June 16th, 2010, 21:13
Hello Gents,

Been out of the loop for a little while with such things as, learning map-making for BF1942,home projects,and most recently
before my youngest son shipped off to Afgahnastan,he bought "Star Trek Online" for me. Well,all good till I joined a "FLEET",
all of a sudden MY game-time wasnt mine anymore! I was still playing CFS3, just not as often,but pretty much neglected my
website which some of you know. Finally had enough and spent last weekend playing nothing but CFS3.

Now I'm fired up again and tending to my site once more,I would like to invite the interest of everyone to keep your eyes
out on the site. On the online-roster page I will start posting some of those I created such as,"London Blitz" and would also
like to propose custom-plane missions as well. This may require posting weapons and loadout lists so everyone has the
same plane,but I think would be great.

No online flight-gaming would be complete without comm,so since I allready have it,I'll be using Team Speak III. Just one
more way of keeping the interest of CFS3 and the players alive and well,and put more life into my website. It gives me
something to look forward to as well, so hope to see some growing interest and hear some of you in there when it starts.

Heres the website;http://wyld45scfs3hangar.webs.com/onlineschedule.htm

Good to be back! Fly high and watch your six! <<S>>

Wyld45

alain95
June 17th, 2010, 01:10
Nice site, I like the Video section...

Cheers

Led Zeppelin
June 17th, 2010, 07:29
yep, same for me, I like the video section!:wiggle:

loverboy1
June 17th, 2010, 18:37
those films and your set up are far the most ive seen ... excellent and hoping to see some special missions from our hh in there ////lol

the films are wonderful and well picked

loverboy1-joshua

Old Tiger
June 18th, 2010, 08:20
those films and your set up are far the most ive seen ... excellent and hoping to see some special missions from our hh in there ////lol

the films are wonderful and well picked

loverboy1-joshua

:salute:Well said LB I agree with ya 100%

HouseHobbit
June 18th, 2010, 16:34
Great Job, without question..
BRAVO..
I like the new Videos on your site..
Thanks

:salute::salute: