PDA

View Full Version : hello everybody!

maguireted
June 16th, 2010, 03:05
I was very sick because of smoking.Now I'm better.
smoking two packs of cigarettes a day is not good at all! I hope you're well my friends.J 've got the B17 of A2A and it is very very difficult, much more than the P47!Thanks to my Tochter, Hilde,I live in France at that time with Hilde. (She works in this country).
I miss Berlin .last week I returned and it will.There is a person who makes beautiful textures about B17 "Nathan" but his site is down.
I wish you all the happiness in the world, sincerely yours Anna

jmig
June 16th, 2010, 03:38
Hi Anna, I am very happy to hear you are doing better.

Keep up the flying!!

HippyEd
June 16th, 2010, 03:50
Good to see you back Anna. Missed you.

Ed

Roger
June 16th, 2010, 04:08
Welcome back Anna and keep well.

txnetcop
June 16th, 2010, 04:18
Hi Anna glad you are doing better my friend! I too am in love with the A2A B-17 with Accusim and Nathan's paints are really nice. We also have an excellent paint artist you might look at his work under Jankees. He is jcblom on A2A's forum!

Go here for a download:
http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=5

italoc
June 16th, 2010, 04:39
Hi Anna
glad you are better
Smoking is very bad (i am still smoking, but I managed to cut down to five cigs a day...)
Ciao
Italo

sim-paticissimo
June 16th, 2010, 04:48
Welcome back Anna!

gajit
June 16th, 2010, 07:27
Nice to see you here again xx

Daveroo
June 16th, 2010, 07:38
welcome back Anna,,,i was able to stop smoking by just stopping one day...had a cig in my hand,and i snuffed it out..threw away the rest of the pack and i havent had one since..been over a year now...i just hope the desire dosent overwhelme me....

Bjoern
June 16th, 2010, 07:39
Willkommen zurück, Anna! :ernae:

IanHenry
June 16th, 2010, 08:43
Hello Anna,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
yes smoking is seriously bad news, I had to watch my sister die of lung cancer last year, not a pretty sight, but it’s good to hear that you are ok.:jump:
Regards,
Ian.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

grunau_baby
June 16th, 2010, 10:01
Very glad to hear you´re allright again! "Halte die Ohren steif!" Welcome back!

Grüße
Alex

cheezyflier
June 16th, 2010, 13:29
glad to see you back. congratulations!!!

Lionheart
June 16th, 2010, 14:17
Glad you're back Anna!

My brother has a smoking addiction, about 1 1/2 packs a day. Poor guy. He even wishes he could quit. Must be a horrible thing to be addicted to them.

Bill

Bushpounder
June 16th, 2010, 15:03
Welcome back, Anna. I am so happy to hear that you are well again.

Don

Scratch
June 16th, 2010, 15:14
Welcome back Anna:wavey:

Cactuskid
June 16th, 2010, 21:45
Hi Anna and welcome back! :wavey: I know how you feel as I'm a cigarette addict too. I'm down to a pack of Marlboros a day, but I'm going to make an effort to quit. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

roger-wilco-66
June 17th, 2010, 00:30
Welcome back, Anna! :wiggle:

I quit smoking 10 years ago, after 15 years of smoking. At the end I needed a pack a day.
I quit spontanously from one day to the other, sharing the last cigarette with a friend. The first 14 days were hard, but I can be very persistent. Ahhh and I bought myself a used Porsche, as a morale booster :-) .
After this experience, to all who want to quit smoking, I want to say that overcoming this addiction is highly rewarding in several ways! I felt great, started to train for running on Marathons and other sports, and generally live a healthier life.
It was one of my best descisions.

Cheers,
Mark

maguireted
June 17th, 2010, 03:32
Thank you all for your kind words. This is very pleased. my health is good and I hope not to fall into the cigarette again . Sincerely yours Anna :ernae:

wantok
June 17th, 2010, 04:03
Here's to good health, Anna:ernae:

maguireted
June 17th, 2010, 04:07
Hi Anna glad you are doing better my friend! I too am in love with the A2A B-17 with Accusim and Nathan's paints are really nice. We also have an excellent paint artist you might look at his work under Jankees. He is jcblom on A2A's forum!

Go here for a download:
http://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showcat=5

Thanks a lot Herr Txnetcop , You are an angel :wiggle: . Kuss , yours Anna

Cloud9Gal
June 18th, 2010, 17:36
Guten Abend Frau Anna ( I hope I am correct)

I am so happy to hear you are doing much better! Our health is the most precious gift- I'm glad you are taking the right steps to improve it.

Best of Luck to you Anna~

Take Care,

C9G :wavey: