PDA

View Full Version : I stand corrected,per bud anderson and Old crow

Daveroo
June 14th, 2010, 17:37
i sent Bud an email and this is his responce..thought id share it since i made such and azz of myself to bazzar and a2a lewis....and i appologise to all...BUT i swear to god thats what he told my father and i that day....lol

Hi David, It must have been a misunderstanding about the Old Crows that I flew. I had a couple of Old Crow B models and flew them exclusively during my 1st combat tour. During my second tour I flew one P51D and is certainly was an Old Crow also. Sorry I guess you lose that one. I wont be able to make the July 6 date but thanks for the invitation. I remember our lunch at Wings Take care (bud anderson)

so there ya go..settles that...i was wr....wr....wr.......wro.....wro...wrong

Dave

X_eidos2
June 14th, 2010, 17:57
If I had to choose between being right all the time or having the ability to communicate with someone like Mr. Anderson on a first name basis, I'd choose the relationship every time. :salute:

bazzar
June 14th, 2010, 18:06
No worries mate, happens to me all the time...:engel016:

txnetcop
June 14th, 2010, 18:53
It's a tough word Daveroo but hey we all need to learn to say it when it's true!! Proud of ya!
Ted

EasyEd
June 14th, 2010, 19:08
Hey All,

Is that Old Crow your eating? :d

I was wrong once but it turned out I was wrong about being wrong!

Seriously though it's really cool to be able to talk with someone like that. Oh and even the Fonz was wr on gg once.

-Ed-

kilo delta
June 15th, 2010, 04:27
It takes a real man to admit that he was wrong :salute: .....

..can't all be like my missus who's always right!:kilroy::engel016: :d

Lewis-A2A
June 15th, 2010, 04:56
No offence or anything taken Dave, though it is in the spirit of that thread re: sources.

Misundertandings and I suppose the 'human' condition in general tends to mean you can never rely on just one source, the more the merrier and in many cases at the end you are reading between the lines anyway. :ernae: