PDA

View Full Version : Er, maybe I installed the scenery incorrectly?

Navy Chief
June 13th, 2010, 14:13
I installed some scenery today, and as soon as the aircraft appeared on the flight line, I saw this! Perhaps I need to recheck things!!????

NC

txnetcop
June 13th, 2010, 14:21
LOL Navy Chief that wpuld definitely indicate a problem of some sort either that you landed in HELL!

falcon409
June 13th, 2010, 14:46
Chief, I saw where you downloaded the files again for Cecil. Unfortunately, those are old files now. There have been quite a few corrections, etc since that original upload. John did a few tweaks to the various bgl's and I did some things to try to bring the fps up to a usable level.

Let me zip up what I have and send it to you.:salute:

OK, just sent it. . .I just zipped my entire folder, so rename yours to something different and drop this one in place and reactivate and see if that's any better.

Navy Chief
June 14th, 2010, 14:42
Falcon,

I installed the updated file you sent me, but the hangar fire is still "burning"!

Maybe I inadvertently placed a file somewhere. Any idea what file it would be named? Thanks.

NC

falcon409
June 14th, 2010, 15:38
Hmmmm, strange. Ok, the original folder you had, did you remove that from the library, then activate the one I sent? This image shows what I have when I load Cecil. An effects file has crept in there somehow, but it's obviously not part of the Cecil Field scenery.

Prowler1111
June 14th, 2010, 15:54
Chief..get out of that chopper and leave the bug alone!..thatīs what happens when you are not in a SLUF!

Prowler
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Navy Chief
June 14th, 2010, 16:46
Hmmmm, strange. Ok, the original folder you had, did you remove that from the library, then activate the one I sent? This image shows what I have when I load Cecil. An effects file has crept in there somehow, but it's obviously not part of the Cecil Field scenery.

Yep, that has to be it. But no idea how to go about finding out which one?

NC