PDA

View Full Version : 'Earnhardt Jr/Hendrick - What Now?'

Panther_99FS
June 11th, 2010, 09:34
http://nascar.speedtv.com/article/cup-earnhardt-jr-hendrick-must-answer-what-now/

stansdds
June 12th, 2010, 03:39
Junior has the same cars and the same drive trains as the other Hendrick teams. He has a new crew chief and still the same results, no wins, start at or near the front and spends the race making his way to the back. I just don't think Junior has what it takes to be a contender these days. During the race, he's on the radio arguing and second guessing his crew chief, all the while he is moving further and further from the top twelve. Junior was a great Nationwide driver, he's just not a great Sprint Cup driver and that is a fairly common occurrence.

Terry
June 12th, 2010, 04:09
Junior has the same cars and the same drive trains as the other Hendrick teams. He has a new crew chief and still the same results, no wins, start at or near the front and spends the race making his way to the back. I just don't think Junior has what it takes to be a contender these days. During the race, he's on the radio arguing and second guessing his crew chief, all the while he is moving further and further from the top twelve. Junior was a great Nationwide driver, he's just not a great Sprint Cup driver and that is a fairly common occurrence.

Mark seems to be drifting back just like Jr. Michigan is one of his best tracks, if he does not do well tomorrow Hendrick has a problem. Seems like Gibbs is taking over the top spot.

eddie
June 12th, 2010, 07:12
I think Jr's career is a lot like Kyle Petty's in a way, minus the personal problems off track. Started out good in Cup, but is fading fast.

Trying to live up to the type of career his Father had, isn't even close anymore. In fact if Dale Sr was still around, he'd grab Jr by the collar and ask him "What the hell are you doing to the family name!?!" Then he'd b...h slap him all the way back to the garage,lol Dale Sr wouldn't put up with the excuses either.

stansdds
June 13th, 2010, 03:34
I think Jr's career is a lot like Kyle Petty's in a way, minus the personal problems off track. Started out good in Cup, but is fading fast.

Trying to live up to the type of career his Father had, isn't even close anymore. In fact if Dale Sr was still around, he'd grab Jr by the collar and ask him "What the hell are you doing to the family name!?!" Then he'd b...h slap him all the way back to the garage,lol Dale Sr wouldn't put up with the excuses either.
Well said.