PDA

View Full Version : Last one!

peter12213
June 10th, 2010, 14:38
My last shot for this week, as I'll pabably be too drunk and or hungover to do anything this weekend!

http://i968.photobucket.com/albums/ae166/Peter12213/2010-6-9_23-23-57-718_edited-1-1.jpg

Matt Wynn
June 10th, 2010, 16:28
My last shot for this week, as I'll pabably be too drunk and or hungover to do anything this weekend!

good plan... I'll be seeing a MiG-21 and a super Hornet this summer at RIAT :icon_lol:

Great shot that buddy but i feel that the aircraft could be closer to the camera as my eye is drawn more to the clouds and groundline there...

peter12213
June 11th, 2010, 02:02
good plan... I'll be seeing a MiG-21 and a super Hornet this summer at RIAT

Yeah but I meant flying together in the same colours, that was the idea of it!

Bjoern
June 11th, 2010, 11:51
I'll see none of those tomorrow at the ILA.

But then again, EADS' Bf-109G is supposed to by flying this year... :d

peter12213
June 11th, 2010, 15:02
Lucky sod Bjorn,, hope you enjoy it mate, apparently a B52 is coming to my airshow in sunderland in July, it's the biggest free Airshow in europe they say, though I think thats because everone would just watch it and not pay a thing where I live lol!

Bjoern
June 12th, 2010, 13:17
No Bf-109 today. *Grr*

But then again, who needs that if you've got a good Eurofighter display?

peter12213
June 12th, 2010, 18:55
Quality was it from the RAF?

Bjoern
June 14th, 2010, 09:30
Quality was it from the RAF?

Of course not!

How illogical would it be getting an EF halfway across Europe for a ten to fifteen minute display?
The one in question came from JG73 in Laage.

SkippyBing
June 14th, 2010, 09:35
How illogical would it be getting an EF halfway across Europe for a ten to fifteen minute display?

Have you met the RAF?

CheckSix
June 14th, 2010, 09:37
LOL! Skippy! Gloves off and keep it in the mess / wardroom :D :D :D

peter12213
June 14th, 2010, 17:03
Have you met the RAF?

Exactly the RAF display all over the world that's why the Red Arrows are so famous because there the best and because they diplay all over the world! I mean they train in Cyprus all year people forget we had the biggest empire the world has ever seen, so you have to keep the image up even though the days of empire have long gone unfortunately!

Matt Wynn
June 14th, 2010, 17:24
Exactly the RAF display all over the world that's why the Red Arrows are so famous because there the best

gloves off, into the mess room! 313° Gruppo Addestramento Acrobatico show what a good display is :icon_lol: Crab Air are good but the lack panache, and the pilots can be stuck up, a friend at Akrotiri told me about an event he'll remember (He's Tower Control). he told me that there was a Charlie seventeen inbound with wounded troops onboard about 75nm out, the Red arrows were practicing a display, they were contacted, told about the C-17 then told tower that they had priority, C-17 was told to hold off because of them, bunch of stuck up good for noth... grr, i'm going to back away before i get my butt into trouble, needless to say i live in England but sadly the RAF has never really had the wow factor with me... :icon_lol: and my apologies to any serving or ex-serving crabs here... :ernae:

Bjoern
June 15th, 2010, 09:17
Have you met the RAF?

Luftwaffe home advantage! ;) :d

But a good point. The only planes from the UK I've seen that day were Easyjet A319s...a whole ton of 'em! Other than that and except for a Sea Fury, there weren't much british planes about.

The EF doing a t'n'g as a starting point for the display. Got another pic of the display, after that I did only videos. That HD camera phone needs to pay off at one point. :d

My friend had a real video camera with him...
http://www.youtube.com/watch#!v=-U2wQlxo_xs (http://www.youtube.com/watch#%21v=-U2wQlxo_xs)

Youtube has a ton more videos of the display.