PDA

View Full Version : Look whos been hacked

leonross
June 8th, 2010, 17:47
http://www.securecomputing.net.au/News/175270,man-charged-with-attacking-oreilly-giuliani-websites.aspx

Ken Stallings
June 8th, 2010, 18:00
The real story isn't who was hacked, but that he violated the law, was caught, arrested, and will likely serve 6-8 months in jail for the hacking.

If convicted of stealing and providing credit card information for theft, that is wire fraud, and he'll get a few years added on.

Ken

Kiwikat
June 8th, 2010, 18:02
lol... :mix-smi:

OBIO
June 8th, 2010, 19:10
Ohio is full of prisons and makes a great deal of money with its prison system....with luck, he will be contributing to the Ohio economy for many many years...as he cools his heels in one of the 30 some prisons in the Buckeye state and ensures that the prison guards have a secure career.

OBIO

Toastmaker
June 8th, 2010, 21:16
It's such good news to read that someone like this has been caught ! !

:running:

Lionheart
June 8th, 2010, 22:41
Awesome!!!

:d

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 08:30
Shame he couldn't take O'Reilly of the internet completely somehow. In fact it's a shame he couldn't just make him disappear.

Bill O'Reilly is responsible for the worst 'reporting' I have ever seen of American television. He feeds nothing but lies and manipulations. True scum.

Bjoern
June 9th, 2010, 12:21
The right talent for the wrong purpose...

luckydog
June 9th, 2010, 12:53
Shame he couldn't take O'Reilly of the internet completely somehow. In fact it's a shame he couldn't just make him disappear.

Bill O'Reilly is responsible for the worst 'reporting' I have ever seen of American television. He feeds nothing but lies and manipulations. True scum.

You've obviously never watched O'Reilly and are unable to provide examples..........
I think you're confusing him with Chris Mathews and/or Keith Olberman.

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 13:41
You've obviously never watched O'Reilly and are unable to provide examples..........

We over here in England have watched plenty of O'Reilly. Fortunately he's plastered all over youtube.

He's an absolute disgrace. I can provide all of the examples you like. Come friday night I'll post 100 if you want me to (youtube is blocked on the computers on this network).

How about just one quote for now?

"Knock their food supply out and their water supply out and those people will have to overthrow the Taliban. It's either that or they die......The population must be made to endure another round of intense pain"

(Talking about civilians.)

Or how about the other night when he talks about the stock market plummeting?

That's funny Bill. Coulda sworn the DOW is up 20% since Obama took office, and that the DOW raised 123 points on the day of your show.

He's an absolute laughing stock outside of the US. We genuinly pity you, because from your response you exemplify the response of so many people, and that is to believe this spin doctor.

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 14:47

Well you can always watch ABC news, they will tell you what you want to hear.
unless you only belive what you want to. "Lies and munipultaions?" what a joke, enjoy your kool aid.

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 14:50
Now theres a couple of koolaid drinkers.

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 14:55
Tell you what Oakfloor. Right now, and with brilliant irony, you're actually doing an O'Reilly in ignoring actual quotes and issues

Instead you keep simply calling people 'Koolaid drinkers' which is completely unsubstantial and frankly ridiculous. You're saying that I blindly follow something without question when what I am doing is directly questionning something? Doesn't really make sense now does it.

This time on friday night I'm going to collect an assortment of quotes and videos. I want you to be here to dispel them all, since I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. Ok?

thisizma
June 9th, 2010, 15:04
Tell you what Oakfloor. Right now, and with brilliant irony, you're actually doing an O'Reilly in ignoring actual quotes and issues

Instead you keep simply calling people 'Koolaid drinkers' which is completely unsubstantial and frankly ridiculous. You're saying that I blindly follow something without question when what I am doing is directly questionning something? Doesn't really make sense now does it.

This time on friday night I'm going to collect an assortment of quotes and videos. I want you to be here to dispel them all, since I clearly don't know what I'm talking about. Ok?
OH MAN... I'll be looking forward to that!

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 15:09

Cool! then we can say "lies and mulipulations, true scum" save it for someone else who agrees with your "brilliant" irony" this was a thread about hackers, and Im not goining to cause the mods to close it, or get another infraction.

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 15:14
Cool! then we can say "lies and mulipulations, true scum" save it for someone else who agrees with your "brilliant" irony" this was a thread about hackers, and Im not goining to cause the mods to close it, or get another infraction.

It's alright. I'll start another thread regarding the topic at hand. No need to clutter this one up any further, as you're right in saying.

I'll start the thread at about 21:00GMT on Friday.

I'll also PM you to remind you.

Look forward to it.

TeaSea
June 9th, 2010, 15:16
Before the thread gets closed because of some of the more juvenile antics.......I'm interested to see if the school is held accountable for the use of their network.

Very good reason to ensure any public or private operation has some firm terms of use in place. At least that might shield one from some litigation....not all, but perhaps some.

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 15:28
It's alright. I'll start another thread regarding the topic at hand. No need to clutter this one up any further, as you're right in saying.

Look forward to it.
Like I said save it for someone else I dont care, you dont like him then dont watch him. And I do know how to put on the BS filters, and I dont need you to point it out to me. I will make up my own mind thank you.

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 15:30
Before the thread gets closed because of some of the more juvenile antics.......I'm interested to see if the school is held accountable for the use of their network.

Very good reason to ensure any public or private operation has some firm terms of use in place. At least that might shield one from some litigation....not all, but perhaps some.
Can the fox network or the credit card company sue the school?

luckydog
June 9th, 2010, 15:47
I've heard that both the kid and the school can be sued. OReilly doesn't want him to get jail-time because of his age and his being a new father......

Ickie
June 9th, 2010, 15:59
I fend off 20+ attacks a day mostly from china, and have done so for many years, I say, "KILL HIM"
The kid knew the risk and chose to attack anyway.
Until we get tough with these skiddies it will not stop.
Sue the school distric and bankrupt the city than it will make a point.

we use to hang anyone who stole a horse.

N2056
June 9th, 2010, 16:19

Look forward to it.

Please crank that topic up over at the Quarter Moon Saloon, as this is not the place for that sort of discussion ;)

Thanks in advance

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 16:21
Please crank that topic up over at the Quarter Moon Saloon, as this is not the place for that sort of discussion ;)

Thanks in advance

Don't worry, my opponent has already 'chickened out,' as you might say.

luckydog
June 9th, 2010, 17:02
Skittles wouldn't dare going over to the Quarter Moon..............

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 17:03
Skittles wouldn't dare going over to the Quarter Moon..............

Sounds like a challenge!

If you're up to it I'm game...

Ken Stallings
June 9th, 2010, 17:23

Look forward to it.

I would suggest you put it in the Quarter Moon Saloon! :engel016:

Ken

Ken Stallings
June 9th, 2010, 17:26
Can the fox network or the credit card company sue the school?

You better believe they could! If they wanted to, they could ruin this man!

But, O'Reilly has already said he's not going to press charges in civil court. The criminal charges are out of his control and will be handled by the state.

O'Reilly pointed out that he's not interested in the man's money. He'd prefer to see that money used to raise his baby and wife.

Ken

Ken Stallings
June 9th, 2010, 17:30

I don't think this would be a good remedy. I think it's impossible for a library to keep these acts from taking place on one of their computers. But, if it can be done, then it should be.

I think Ickie's point has merit. It is past time for these crimes to earn hard jail time for years minimum.

Ken

Panther_99FS
June 9th, 2010, 17:44
Fact 1: Liberals hate O'Reilly
Fact 2: Conservatives like O'Reilly
Fact 3: Independents are divided over O'Reilly

NUFF SAID - NO MORE!

PRB
June 9th, 2010, 18:02
Fact 1: Liberals hate O'Reilly
Fact 2: Conservatives like O'Reilly
Fact 3: Independents are divided over O'Reilly

NUFF SAID - NO MORE!

Oh, that will defuze the argument... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Panther_99FS
June 9th, 2010, 18:05
Oh, that will defuze the argument... :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

;)...

oakfloor
June 9th, 2010, 19:54
Don't worry, my opponent has already 'chickened out,' as you might say.
Is a reply to this worth another infraction? probley not..

Willy
June 9th, 2010, 21:21
I'm waiting on this show up over at QMS. :d

Astoroth
June 9th, 2010, 22:45
Is a reply to this worth another infraction? probley not..

Tell ya what, why don't the two of you just lay 'em on the table, and measure 'em, then get over it!

Skittles
June 10th, 2010, 00:45
Tell ya what, why don't the two of you just lay 'em on the table, and measure 'em, then get over it!

I would, but I'm having difficulties holding both rulers at the same time.

In all seriousness, I realise that this kind of thing just looks juvenile and immature to the casual observer. I just though that for once I'd actually make someone back up their statement, rather than just spouting something and running away.

If I have a valid challenger for tomorrow at the saloon I'll be there all guns blazing, but I'm not going to spend an hour on a thread discussing Bill O'Reilly only for for people to come in and say 'good for you.' :icon_lol:

These rulers aren't working at all. A tape measure, perhaps?

Kiwikat
June 10th, 2010, 01:45
Hey Skittles, save your breath. You know the political/ideological majority here won't agree with you (or me) no matter what you say, whether you are right or not. It is like arguing with Mac fanboys, or going into a church and talking about atheism... you'd get further with a brick wall. :mixedsmi:

Moparmike
June 10th, 2010, 06:43
Hey Skittles, save your breath. You know the political/ideological majority here won't agree with you (or me) no matter what you say, whether you are right or not.

Whether or not the majority agrees or not, this isn't the place for politics or ideology.

To skittles, oakfloor, and anyone else interested in continuing the conversation:
The Quartermoon Saloon has been mentioned several times already in this post. The time to take it over there is now!