PDA

View Full Version : Casual Drug Users, Beware!

Snuffy
June 8th, 2010, 09:44
Science and Technology have joined hands to make drug testing as you knew it, a thing of the past ...

Now you can be tested without your knowledge or consent.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23826811/detail.html

Terry
June 8th, 2010, 10:20
If it helps parents prevent their children from ruining their lives, I'm for it. But the price will have to come down to a few dollars a pop.

Wulf190
June 8th, 2010, 10:39
Aw dang, there goes my caffeine habit!

CG_1976
June 8th, 2010, 11:18
Darn there goes my poppy seed kaiser rolls.

Naismith
June 8th, 2010, 11:34
Opens a hornets nest imo. The act of handling paper money for example will make the innocent guilty. It is estimated that 80% of paper cash is thus impregnated with trace amounts of cocaine and other narcotics.

Allen
June 8th, 2010, 11:39
Are you sure it is a drug test? It looks like smothing that :female:s should pee on.....:kilroy:

http://www.news4jax.com/2010/0608/23826868_320X180.jpg

Darn there goes my poppy seed kaiser rolls.

Sounds like a good cover.:jump:

cheezyflier
June 8th, 2010, 12:32
how long until someone is checking your cholestorol count or sugar intake or nicotine in order to adjust your health insurance premiums?

tigisfat
June 8th, 2010, 21:01
Opens a hornets nest imo. The act of handling paper money for example will make the innocent guilty. It is estimated that 80% of paper cash is thus impregnated with trace amounts of cocaine and other narcotics.

Um, we're talking about two different things here. This machine is not used to identify unprocessed drugs on surfaces.

Toastmaker
June 8th, 2010, 21:06
Um, we're talking about two different things here. This machine is not used to identify unprocessed drugs on surfaces.

Hmm. . . not sure what you mean here. How is cocaine residue on currency considered an "unprocessed drug" ?

:running:

oakfloor
June 8th, 2010, 21:23
One more reason to wash your hands.

oakfloor
June 8th, 2010, 21:25
Science and Technology have joined hands to make drug testing as you knew it, a thing of the past ...

Now you can be tested without your knowledge or consent.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/23826811/detail.html
Oh well, one more reason to quit "casual" drug use.

Willy
June 8th, 2010, 21:36
Casual drug use? I've always used drugs that meant business ;)

tigisfat
June 8th, 2010, 21:56
Hmm. . . not sure what you mean here. How is cocaine residue on currency considered an "unprocessed drug" ?

:running:

Unprocessed by the body.

bpfowler
June 9th, 2010, 06:37
geez, us doc-mandated,rx-sanctified, non-casual medication users would get snared too?

I'm glad I only addicted to caffeine and fs9, ...and pasta. But I dont see pasta as a casual thing...

cajj1
June 9th, 2010, 06:51
I'm glad I only addicted to caffeine and fs9, ...and pasta. But I dont see pasta as a casual thing...

So you see FS9 as a casual thing then, what are you doing here? :jump::jump::jump:

Skittles
June 9th, 2010, 08:15
These have been available for decades. Not sure what this product does differently.

You can't make a conviction on evidence off one of these anyway, unless a police officer actually saw you dispensing/taking the drugs etc.