PDA

View Full Version : Section8 Sabre screens

ijay
June 7th, 2010, 15:11
Love this aircraft:ernae:
Death Valley sceneryhttp://aussiex.org/forum/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=525

c87
June 7th, 2010, 18:35
Very nice pics. You sure you weren't flying wing on this guy and are just trying to fool us into thinking this is some sort of flight sim?

noddy
June 7th, 2010, 23:16
Both are excellent shots. :salute:

arrowmaker
June 8th, 2010, 11:26
Any word on how the FSX version is progressing?

skyblazer3
June 8th, 2010, 12:56
Great Aircraft and Great Scenery, I know where I'll be flying tonight.

I recently had a hard drive crash where I lost nearly everything FSX related...... but now I've got a large new hard drive ready to fill with photo-real scenery.

Great screenshot

Kiwikat
June 8th, 2010, 15:11
Any word on how the FSX version is progressing?

+1!

I really want a nice native FSX sabre. The alphasim one is a bit old nowadays. Though all of Andy Nott's paints are still really nice.

Bjoern
June 9th, 2010, 11:23
Drop Jan a PM about the status. The Section F8 forums have nothing on any progress.

As far as I know SF8 wanted to do other Sabre versions first anyways...

skyblazer3
June 9th, 2010, 14:34
Last I heard there will be a major upgrade to the FS2004 version once the team completes their work with MAAM SIM right now, and then they will work on an FSX release. I check their website and forums just about every day... but i'm not expecting anything anytime soon.

I hope when they do release an FSX versoin there will be two models, one with drop tanks and one without, so that we can see each others aircraft properly in mulitplayer. It would also be nice to know exactly what upgrades will be released in the upcoming 2004 version. I think I remember a post by Jan that mentioned a 3D radio set and a better external model. I wonder if there will be any upgrades to the flight dynamics.

Chris

arrowmaker
June 9th, 2010, 22:01
Last I heard there will be a major upgrade to the FS2004 version once the team completes their work with MAAM SIM right now, and then they will work on an FSX release. I check their website and forums just about every day... but i'm not expecting anything anytime soon.

Thanks for the info, Chris. :salute:

Tartuffe
June 10th, 2010, 13:33
Nice screens, Ijay !
And thanks, Chris, for the info.

Paul K
June 10th, 2010, 14:10
That first picture is probably one of the nicest FS screenshots I've seen.

jonraptor
June 11th, 2010, 01:02

Here are a few pics of the Korean War adversaries to add to the collection here, Great shots guys!
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

roger-wilco-66
June 11th, 2010, 01:27

___ditto!___

ijay
June 11th, 2010, 05:48

___ditto!___

Here are a few pics of the Korean War adversaries to add to the collection here, Great shots guys!
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png
Thanks for the comments, jonraptor love shot #3 :ernae: