PDA

View Full Version : Big Weekend coming at Regs Hanger

seacondor
June 7th, 2010, 12:34
Big Weekend coming at Regs Hanger.
The B24 is going to be Released at Nachtpilotens hanger. These are for PTO MAW and ETO.

The Baltimore is going to be Released at Regs Main hanger these will have a few Missions all going well.

Nachtpiloten will also release a few last Nightfighters.

I would like to suggest if you are downloading the B24's leave the others for a few days. I'm a bit worried about the Bandwidth. I will keep an eye on it and let you know if it is Ok to do the others over the weekend.

hairyspin
June 7th, 2010, 12:59
Excellent! :jump:

Murray Cod
June 7th, 2010, 14:33
Excellent! :jump:

I will second that comment:jump:

Autothrottle
June 7th, 2010, 19:52
Man you guys are truly awesome.

The B-24 was a much needed addon for the sim. However, this talk of Ted's Nightfighter activity worries me a bit.

I see he is a man of great surprises, I thought he was finished with nightfighters since his Do217 was released. Now there is talk of MORE?

Man, I really need to clear out my hanger to make room for his and everybody else's birds. I still have his Ju388, which never really outdid his He219, in my opinion. (Still trying to perform high altitude night attacks on bombers though)

Well, Bring 'em on! The more the merrier. I love you guys with all my heart and I really admire your dedication to detail. I guess the fuel trucks will be running all night around my hanger then, 'cuz I won't be getting much rest when these fine warbirds come out.

Daiwilletti
June 7th, 2010, 21:39
Awesome News, thanks very much! I will exhibit self control and wait a bit to help out with bandwidth :jump:

Led Zeppelin
June 7th, 2010, 21:40
I'm at the 24 heures du Mans this week-end so I'll wait until monday to download these birds!

Pat Pattle
June 7th, 2010, 22:42
Excellent news!Thanks Greg. :)

ndicki
June 7th, 2010, 22:43
:jump: (grinning and rubbing hands!)

dmaloof
June 7th, 2010, 23:25
Nice. i was gonna take a day off from work just to play with the B24 oribably Sunday which is start of my work week.

HouseHobbit
June 8th, 2010, 00:53
This is FUN..:jump:

I want to crash everything alot.. Tear wings off of Perfectly good aircraft..
HAPPY HAPPY..JOY..JOY..
OOPPPS..
These new birds will be GREAT, And I'm allowed to wreck them..
OOPPPS..
:salute::salute::salute:

Old Tiger
June 8th, 2010, 03:41
:salute:Great news.:ernae::applause: Gona be a busy weekend.

NachtPiloten
June 8th, 2010, 03:46
Hello,

As of right now there are three b-24's that will be sent to Greg to post. He already has Strawberry, Hellsadroppin and Eager Beaver will sent in a day or so. He just received the last of the Do 217's nightfighters, one N1, and 4 N2's of varying types.

The 217's should be good to go for ETO. The b24's have been tested in MAW as these are all part of the Polesti crew and the 15th AAF. Hellsadroppin was sent to England later on so it could be used in ETO if the sound files are rewritten. Wongo Wongo will also be sent to Greg (another 15th AAF plane) also set up for MAW. This plane may not make it this weekend as it needs the AI completed.

Eager Beaver was a PTO plane but I do not have PTO on my machine so it will be set up for ETO just in case I am wrong about which theater it served in (I just put these together, John usually picks the planes, so he can chime in). Or is some one else want to check on her the s/n is 41-23849, this what I have:

Unit: 320th BS, 90th BG, USAAF
Serial: 41-23849
South-West Pacific Theatre, 1942-1943. This aircraft completed 77 combat missions, returned to USA in late 1943 for a war bond drive. Salvaged in USA.

Off to work! :salute:

gaw
June 8th, 2010, 03:48
ALLRIIIIIIIGHT!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!

hunter
June 8th, 2010, 06:16
A very big thank you:jump:

HouseHobbit
June 9th, 2010, 09:49
I just sent the missions to Seacondor, for the new Baltimore Bomber..
So there will be missions for the new Bird..
They are Busy Missions, and you will have to fly your baltimore with some skill..
And I threw in a Panic mission for all to enjoy for the Bird..
I hope all shall enjoy these very much..
BRAVO to the Masters for these wonderful additions to your beloved flight sims..
Thanks Guys..
:salute::salute::salute:

pachi
June 10th, 2010, 17:29
Awesome news!! :jump: