PDA

View Full Version : First Class Simulations Tempest

RobH
June 6th, 2010, 18:27
I have been working on converting over the repaints I did for the FCS Tempest in FSX to work in FS9. I have added some more weathering and such. Unfortunately, some of the detail was lost in changing the size of the textures from 2048 to 1024. I think they look ok, what do you think?:jump:

Matt Wynn
June 6th, 2010, 18:30
nice work!, good to see 'Bee' Beamonts mount (or one of them)

Desert Rat
June 7th, 2010, 06:47
Yes please Rob,

strangely enough just ordered my copy of this last night, well timed :d

Jamie

RobH
June 7th, 2010, 19:48
Thanks folks!

I don't think you will regret the purchase Jamie, At least not for the Tempest and Fury:jump:

Desert Rat
June 11th, 2010, 10:38
mine arrived today, will be installing very shortly and testing, are those paints done yet, lol.

also spotted a bargain for those in the UK that don't already have it,
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mosquito-Add-2004-FSX-DVD/dp/B000HVG2BI/ref=pd_sim_vg_h__2

Jamie

NAMBUS
June 13th, 2010, 01:09
Beautiful work there RobH.
Please do upload them.
Cheers.:ernae::ernae:

Desert Rat
June 13th, 2010, 11:29
Flyed & Tried, pretty nice, the Tiffie is a bit of a let-down, will be keeping my AS one on active duty, saying that, the VC is okay, the external model is not. Still happy though.

looking forward to those paints Rob.

Jamie

RobH
June 13th, 2010, 13:21
Thanks folks!

Real life has had me busy, but I am back to work on the paints.

Jamie, I tried to do something for the Typhoon, but unfortunately there is not much hope for her. I'd say with Alphasims dressed in a Morton skin and all is good!

Quax d. Bruchpilot
June 15th, 2010, 12:47
Jamie, I tried to do something for the Typhoon, but unfortunately there is not much hope for her. I'd say with Alphasims dressed in a Morton skin and all is good!

My opinion!... Hasn't Lawdog made a good sound for it ??? From where I have my "new" sound ???

Okay... I love "Alpha and Morten"... together... I don't need any more ;-) :jump: