PDA

View Full Version : Regardless of how the race turns out................................

Cazzie
June 6th, 2010, 14:47
Kevin Harvick can bite my butt!

My boy had that race won and only a short distance from the white flag.

Harvick; you hear me, "Bite Me!"

The chicken's gonna be swinging for another car if my man loses Ed. This is his track and his race!

Caz

PRB
June 6th, 2010, 15:44
Well, Hamlin won anyway... I was pulling for Sam Hornish at the end. Wish he could have stayed with those guys, but it was not to be. Interesting clash between Harvick and Logano. Seemed like a "racing deal" to me, but Logano chose today to "grow some" and go after Harvick. Not sure busting on his wife ("... she wears the fire suit in the family ..." lolol) was the best way to go about that, but it was good entertainment. That crash at the end was interesting too...

Panther_99FS
June 6th, 2010, 16:39
After the dominance of Hendrick Motorsports for the last 2 years (as evidenced in both Mark Martin & Jimmie Johnson's performances) it's refreshing to see another team up front.....I found myself strangely rooting for Kyle today....:d

Cazzie
June 6th, 2010, 17:18
Yeah, luckily that last melee happened after the white flag. I could envision a typical NASCAR screw up with at least one more green-white-checker with the 48 car lucking his way to the front.

If not for Denny, Kyle would have been fine by me Panther, you know I like him, he's old school.

Don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't like them, but for some prejudicial reason, except for Smoke, I cannot pull for an IRL/Champ or F-1 car convert. For years, with exception of a few that could race anything, that open-wheel bunch acted like the stockers could not really drive race cars. It's just nice to see them get some come-upings.

Caz

EasyEd
June 6th, 2010, 18:25
Hey All,

Well Caz you should be happy! Another win for Denny, Gibbs and Toyota. Jimmie had to work for a 5th - but at least it wasn't another DNF.

I've no doubt Toyota has the best engine and the Gibbs teams have the balance/adjustability issue all figured out for their cars. I see it in the RCR cars - I think they handle pretty well but are lacking a bit on HP. Hendrick is the underdog and I like to cheer for the underdog (well except for Martin :d).

-Ed-

Cazzie
June 7th, 2010, 05:31
Somehow Ed, Toyota has found the one element they have always been amiss in, reliability. They have always been fast, always been front runners, but they have also always snapped somewhere in the past. Reliability cost Denny Hamlin any chance of the Chase for the Chump as much as anything else. Ditto for Kyle, he lost several races due to a faulty car.

Yep, RCR has found the formula, but Harvick better calm his temper, he is gonna have a stroke one day. The chicken says so. :d

Ford will start crying sooner or later, their HP is pitiful.

Caz

redriver6
June 7th, 2010, 17:27
:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Regardless of how the race turns out................................

Kevin Harvick can bite my butt!

yessssssssssssssss
i can't stand that........guy. never have liked him.
did you see the mass of harvick goons between him and the spindly 18 year old:icon_lol::icon_lol:

Panther_99FS
June 7th, 2010, 18:33
LoL I liked Harvick only for one race - & that was the Atlanta race after Dale Sr died & Harvick beat Gordon by a nose....

However,
After that, I'm with you guys - I don't like him at all..LoL

Panther_99FS
June 7th, 2010, 18:34
I've no doubt Toyota has the best engine and the Gibbs teams have the balance/adjustability issue all figured out for their cars.
-Ed-

Just like Hendrick Motorsports had the last 2 years ;)