PDA

View Full Version : I,am lost!!

Cromwell
June 6th, 2010, 00:19
I know there is a Catalina out there somewhere, but can I find it? Can I hell!!:kilroy:

Please can some kind sould guide a poor lost Coastal boy to his aircraft!!

Led Zeppelin
June 6th, 2010, 02:04
http://www.beauscfs3.leaveningonline.com/html/coastal_command.html

Cromwell
June 6th, 2010, 04:31
Thanks a million!! Just what I was looking for!! :salute:

Vogelscheuche
June 6th, 2010, 07:43
HELP!

You know, I've given up on getting a Catalina into PTO. For every file I downloaded it sent me on a wild goose chase for another file/gun/pylon/weapon/sound. Then when I got the file/gun/pylon/weapon/sound, it told me I needed to chase down yet another file/gun/pylon/weapon/sound, etc.

Is this a link to a COMPLETE aircraft with all the files/guns/pylons/weapons/sounds, etc needed to get it installed?

I'm patiently waiting for the new upgrade to PTO, as I expect it's the sure way to get a properly working Catalina.

ndicki
June 6th, 2010, 15:49
I got the complete thing from the link Loic's posted above. Worked for me...

Vogelscheuche
June 6th, 2010, 21:35
I got the complete thing from the link Loic's posted above. Worked for me...
I'm going for it now!

Vogelscheuche
June 7th, 2010, 07:09
Yes, it's complete! I'm so happy! :wiggle: It has sounds, pylons, and weapons all included in the same download. Outstanding! The only change I made was the addition of my "splashdown" .wav file in place of the gear touchdown and takeoff roll on the MkII. I just love the sound of touching down in water! If anyone wants my .wav file just PM me.

Thanks to NachtPiloten for being so thoughtful to include all the necessary files in one download.