PDA

View Full Version : Epic mods pack uploaded

pilottj
June 4th, 2010, 16:33
Hey folks,
I packaged up some mods I made for Bill's Epic LT to the FSX Other section. Note to moderators, I accidently uploaded it twice, could you please remove the one that does not have a description?
Thanks
TJ

Package description:

Lionheart Epic LT/Dynasty Modifications Package
Mods included:

VC Audiopanel mod (requires ownership of Kodiak or Victory)
Popup TCAS mod
Alternative VFR VC Default View mod
EditVoicePack ATC ID Info mod (For Victory owners too)

clmooring
June 7th, 2010, 16:15
what is the vfr vc default view mod?

pilottj
June 7th, 2010, 19:01
its an adjustment of the default eyepoint level for the main VC panel view that provides more of a VFR type view

Lionheart
June 7th, 2010, 20:18
Nice work TJ!

On view points, the Epic LT has an extremely raked front windscreen. You sit in this thing and when on appraoch, you need to raise up high to see over that long nose housing the turbine engine. As the dev on the project, I found that you use the common position the most but on approaches, you were blind of the runway visual unless you raised up, which you can do with right Control/Backspace (I think thats 'up adjustment' direction). 3 Taps of up would put you about right.

Very difficult with such a wild fuselage shape to see everything well. Side vision isnt the best either from 9 oclock on back. Sort of like an early Lear jet.

Nice addition of the sound panel! Nice work on the lightmapping so that at night it all still functions flawlessly.

Bill