PDA

View Full Version : FSUIPC help request...yes again

Daveroo
June 2nd, 2010, 09:14
Hi all,,,my new yoke will be here the 8th,i have CH rudder peddles,2 quads and an original yoke,,now ive ordered the new ch yoke.

i was wondering if someone would be willing to help me set up FSUIPC?...i dont know a thing about setting it up and i downloaded the latest 4.60 version but there is only a installation guid for the program itself..not how to set up controlers...i want to do the throttles,with reverser,,,prop and mixture,,rudder peddle brakes.

maybe someone could just email me the paramiters? or whatever?...im beggin here

ID 10 T

jmig
June 2nd, 2010, 10:46
I can help. PM me your email.

I am assuming you have a registered version. This won't work with the freebie version.

FSUIPC will recognize the CH controllers, so long as you don't run them through the CH software.

On the buttons tab you hit a button, FSUIPC should see it and show it as Joystick xxx Button xx. You then have the option of using FSX /FS9 functions and running it through FSX/FS9 (not recommended) or through FSUIPC. Either way you type in the letter or shift/ctrl-key combo/Fn and FSUIPC will set it.

Another way is to look on the right hand side of the dialog box and you will see the ability to set the buttons with FSUIPC functions. There are more of them than what FSX offers. You select from the drop down table.

Axes work the same way. Here you have one dialog box to set them and another to calibrate them.

There are two manuals in pdf format. The basic manual shows how to do the above in detail The advance manual shows macros and multiple keystrokes (they are different in FSUIPC) and a bunch of other cool things.