PDA

View Full Version : Milton's Beech 18 now FsX Native!

Ferry_vO
June 2nd, 2010, 08:51
Over at Flightsim.com:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=5 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff align=center><TBODY><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><CENTER>FSX - FSX Early Aircraft </CENTER><CENTER>FSX Beechcraft D18S/SNB
</CENTER><CENTER>[ Download (http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=146981) | View (http://www.flightsim.com/zview.php?cm=list&fid=146981) ] </CENTER>
Name: b18dc05.zip (http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=146981) Size: 176,359,825 Date: 06-02-2010
http://www.flightsim.com/p/b18dc05.gif http://www.flightsim.com/wbicons/fcq1.gif FSX Beechcraft D18S/SNB. This is a full FSX Acceleration SDK compliant version of the Beechcraft D18S originally produced by Milton Shupe and Scott Thomas and is provided with their permission. Check Shoprite Specials (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?shoprite/) and Spar Specials (https://www.ladysavings.com/publix-weekly-ad/?spar/). All of the operating features of the original and more are included in the new FSX models. The FSX stand alone package, including an installer, is by Dave Carroll.

:jump:

</TD></TR><TR bgColor=#ffffff><TD><CENTER></CENTER>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Bjoern
June 2nd, 2010, 09:10
Cool!

Now all that's missing is the Dash 7. :d

Tweek
June 2nd, 2010, 09:15
Perhaps not my cup of tea, but the model looks so gorgeous that I'll give it a try anyway! Great to see quality FS9 addons given a proper revamp for FSX.

NoNewMessages
June 2nd, 2010, 09:57
The Beech 18 was my favorite plane for flying around the Hawaiian islands, especially in the MATS paint scheme. Off to Flightsim for the slowww download! :salute:

Daube
June 2nd, 2010, 10:41
Great !! It will stand right next to the Howard and the Spartan :jump:
Is the float version included too ?

Roger
June 2nd, 2010, 11:39
Thanks for the hu Ferry!
Downloading now:ernae:

ijay
June 2nd, 2010, 11:43
Downloading now

Cazzie
June 2nd, 2010, 11:45
Ditto ijay! :jump:

NoNewMessages
June 2nd, 2010, 12:09
File downloaded while I was in the shower. Just finished compiling some more 2m mesh and have a bunch of airports redrawn, so me thinks it's time to install the Beech and do some exploring!! :salute:

First repaint of the MATS gets some free software! Though nobody wants my stuff when I try to give it away...:kilroy:

Mithrin
June 2nd, 2010, 12:11
How cool, one of my favourites for FS9 has returned! :D

kilo delta
June 2nd, 2010, 12:17
Noticed this earlier and was reluctant to download as I've been caught out soooooo many times with fs9 ports masquerading as FSX native. Good to hear that this is the real deal.

Thanks for the HU.:salute::bump:

Bjoern
June 2nd, 2010, 12:52
First repaint of the MATS gets some free software! Though nobody wants my stuff when I try to give it away...:kilroy:

If this is really "just" a recompiled version of the original model, all the old repaints should still work. On the Howard and Spartan, the old repaints work excellently.

spotlope
June 2nd, 2010, 12:53
Very cool! This was my favorite Shupe flier in FS9.

ryanbatc
June 2nd, 2010, 12:56
Nice.... can someone post a pic of the VC?

Paul K
June 2nd, 2010, 12:59
Excellent news. The FSX re-release of Milton's Spartan was flawless, so I'm definitely grabbing this.

And yes...all we need now is the Dash 7.

ijay
June 2nd, 2010, 13:08
Nice.... can someone post a pic of the VC?
There you go:salute:

wiltzei
June 2nd, 2010, 13:19
Seems like a worthy try. :D

ijay
June 2nd, 2010, 13:26

Roger
June 2nd, 2010, 13:38
Great to see this as FsX native!
I found the prop textures a little intrusive so I darkened the alpha considerably. I've attached mine but you have to hunt down all the prop textures and replace them otherwise the texture.cfg looks all over for them.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/D18fsx-1.jpg

NoNewMessages
June 2nd, 2010, 13:45
If this is really "just" a recompiled version of the original model, all the old repaints should still work. On the Howard and Spartan, the old repaints work excellently.

I'm a complete n00b when it comes to graphical stuff, but the blurb in the paint kit mentioned about the sheets being resized to 2048 from 1024, so I don't know if that will affect things. PSD files and me do not get along!

But I will probably hunt down the MATS repaint and see how it works.

Otherwise, it was a flight down memory lane as I had so many enjoyable flights in FS9 with the Beech. Now to "relearn" the radios and gauges.:ernae:

kilo delta
June 2nd, 2010, 15:14
I'm a complete n00b when it comes to graphical stuff, but the blurb in the paint kit mentioned about the sheets being resized to 2048 from 1024, so I don't know if that will affect things.

Shouldn't matter,so long as the mappings the same...it's just that the higher res textures will be sharper looking in sim.

Mathias
June 2nd, 2010, 15:43
Hmm, anyone else get this?
http://www.classics-hangar.de/temp_images/beech.jpg

ryanbatc
June 2nd, 2010, 18:17
No but I'm having whiteout issues with the lights on during the day

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/fsscr000-60.jpg

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/fsscr001-52.jpg

I think it is due to landing lights

Tako_Kichi
June 2nd, 2010, 19:13
No but I'm having whiteout issues with the lights on during the day

I think it is due to landing lights
It could be due to the landing light effects in use. Open the aircraft.cfg file and scroll down to the [Lights] section then remark out light 6 and light 7 by adding '//' to the start of the lines as shown below:

Original
light.6 = 5, 8.3, -14.0, -2.9, Newll ,//wing lite reflections
light.7 = 5, 8.3, 14.0, -2.9, Newll ,//wing

Changes
//light.6 = 5, 8.3, -14.0, -2.9, Newll ,//wing lite reflections
//light.7 = 5, 8.3, 14.0, -2.9, Newll ,//wing

When you have done that save the file and test to see if that cures the problem.

gradyhappyg
June 2nd, 2010, 22:15
http://www.classics-hangar.de/temp_images/beech.jpg
Looks like a dx 10 issue.
I get that with some textures in dx 10.

grunau_baby
June 2nd, 2010, 22:35
Great news, downloading as I type!:jump:

Alex

expat
June 2nd, 2010, 23:50
Honey? Gee, shall we take the Howard 500 or the Beech 18?

Now that's a high class problem.

Marvelous!!!!:applause:

Dave Torkington
June 3rd, 2010, 02:02
Superb work - thank you!

modelr
June 3rd, 2010, 02:59

I got the Spartan and now the D18 updates, but can't find the Howard, which is my fav from FS9

Is the Howard a recompiled update, and where can I get it????

foreigndevil
June 3rd, 2010, 03:51

A video card memory issue, maybe?

Crusader
June 3rd, 2010, 03:53
I got the Spartan and now the D18 updates, but can't find the Howard, which is my fav from FS9

hi Don , your find the Howard at FSnorthwest.net(bottom of page) along with several other excellent aircraft & scenery . They do great work .http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/icons/icon14.gif

http://fsnorthwest.net/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=53&task=viewcategory&catid=4

Rich

expat
June 3rd, 2010, 07:56

Try here:

This FSNorthwest.net release of Milton Shupe's Classic Howard 500 for FSX was compiled from the author's original source files using the FSX gamepack and SDK's, and is released with his permission as freeware only.

Concerversion for FSX by M. Allen Richards

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:B8sXyU6SCWUJ:fsnorthwest.net/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_jdownloads%26Itemid%3D0%2 6task%3Dview.download%26cid%3D3+fsx+howard+500&cd=7&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=uk

Mathias
June 3rd, 2010, 08:10
Looks like a dx 10 issue.
I get that with some textures in dx 10.

That's it, thank you!

Mr.Mugel
June 3rd, 2010, 09:43
Got the same problem as Mathias, but I need DX10 for perfomance reasons. Is there any hope for a fix? Can it be fixed within the texture, or would it need a model fix? Maybe I should try out DX9 again, but the last time I tried performance was about half to 2/3 of what DX10 brings....

Roger
June 3rd, 2010, 10:35
It's some non-Fs10 material in the model as I understand it. I think it would need some editing to be right.

Bjoern
June 3rd, 2010, 12:08
Honey? Gee, shall we take the Howard 500 or the Beech 18?

Now that's a high class problem.

Maximum speeds..

Beech 18: 225/360 mph/kph
Howard 500: 410/660 mph/kph

I know what I'd pick. :d

It's some non-Fs10 material in the model as I understand it. I think it would need some editing to be right.

Yep...right in Gmax.

modelr
June 3rd, 2010, 19:38
Thanks expat and crusader. Got it. :salute:

Roger
June 4th, 2010, 11:02
A repaint for this FsX model by Bernhard Lechner. Up at Flightsim.com

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/D18fsx-2.jpg

Tako_Kichi
June 4th, 2010, 11:20
OOOOO! Thats sweet! DL'ing now and thanks for the HU. :ernae:

baernhard
June 4th, 2010, 14:56
<link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><link rel="themeData" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><link rel="colorSchemeMapping" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:HyphenationZone>21</w:HyphenationZone> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>DE</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:DontVertAlignCellWithSp/> <w:DontBreakConstrainedForcedTables/> <w:DontVertAlignInTxbx/> <w:Word11KerningPairs/> <w:CachedColBalance/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Normale Tabelle"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]--> Insider information :<o:p></o:p>
He is working on another paint …

Bernhard
<o:p></o:p>

Roger
June 4th, 2010, 15:01
<LINK rel=File-List href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><LINK rel=themeData href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_themedata.thmx"><LINK rel=colorSchemeMapping href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CBernhard%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5Cm sohtmlclip1%5C01%5Cclip_colorschememapping.xml"><STYLE> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:"Cambria Math"; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:1; mso-generic-font-family:roman; mso-font-format:other; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:0 0 0 0 0 0;} @font-face {font-family:Calibri; panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:swiss; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:-1610611985 1073750139 0 0 159 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-unhide:no; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; mso-default-props:yes; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt; mso-header-margin:36.0pt; mso-footer-margin:36.0pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE> Insider information :<?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:p></o:p>
He is working on another paint …

Bernhard
<o:p></o:p>
:ernae:

Cirrus N210MS
June 4th, 2010, 22:01
nice sweet i miss flying this old warbird of a plane :salute:

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 00:12
my first repaint is downloadable from my website!

hews500d
June 5th, 2010, 04:40
WooHoo!!! Glad to have this one back in my hangar .

Darrell

doublecool
June 5th, 2010, 09:47
Very Nice gift...Thank you :salute: :applause:

There was an Air America Paint for it in fs9 I used all the time

TeaSea
June 5th, 2010, 10:17
I am really enjoying this one.....

All the default missions which us the DC-3, I am now substituting the Beech with. Really enjoyable.

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 10:46
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs556.snc3/30403_1406742102189_1641532116_988989_3394285_n.jp g

my repaint!

you gotta love this old bird!

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 11:41
just uploaded my second new skin! :salute:

Roger
June 5th, 2010, 11:46
just uploaded my second new skin! :salute:

Nice one Mike:ernae:

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 11:47
Thanks roger!:salute:

Roger
June 5th, 2010, 13:04
:ernae: ORBX PNW + Darrington 1S2

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/d18fsx-3.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/d18fsx-4.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/rogera/d18fsx-5.jpg

txnetcop
June 5th, 2010, 13:07
Magnificent Roger!!!!
Ted

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 13:25
just to put out my next repaint

Cirrus N210MS
June 5th, 2010, 13:43
all ready to fly

Bushpounder
June 5th, 2010, 13:45
I am looking forward to all the repaints for this one! She is beautiful. Can't fly bush without a Twin Beech!!

Don

Cazzie
June 5th, 2010, 14:08
That second shot is superb Roger. Haven;t had but one chance to fly her and she is excellent, maybe later after I ride my bike, I've been waiting for early evening, it's been a hot one.

I've been having too much fun with the IRIS FS2004 P-40 series too, always has been one of my favorite looking airplanes, despite its faults.

Caz

Wingmate
June 5th, 2010, 19:40
Such a fun plane.
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww38/Wingmate12/2010-6-5_21-35-48-336.jpg

Cirrus N210MS
June 6th, 2010, 11:07
be nice to see the versions like onces below

http://vectaris.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/turbines.jpg

http://vectaris.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/pec.jpg
http://vectaris.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/beech18wdlongnosefloats.jpg
http://vectaris.net/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/rafchina.jpg

Daube
June 6th, 2010, 11:56
You guys are really great repainters.
I hope one of you will finally provide a photoreal repaint. The FS9 version had some.

Tartuffe
June 10th, 2010, 13:03
Thanks !
Downloading now !

:wavey:

baernhard
June 11th, 2010, 13:20
Here are two new paints for the Beech ...

... available at FLIGHTSIM.COM in a day or two.

Bernhard

Roger
June 11th, 2010, 13:24
:ernae:

HighGround22
June 11th, 2010, 16:38
I'll certainly be grabbing the Canuck jobbie! Many thanks!

dvj
June 12th, 2010, 17:24
The Zebra paint is amazing. A must have download. In fact, I just did.

txnetcop
June 13th, 2010, 07:02
Every time I get in this aircraft and fly it around PNW or Aussieland you can almost smell the oil and gas! I don't know which I love the most...his beautifully rendered Spartan or this incredible D-18! Thank you Milton and team!!!
Ted

Milton Shupe
June 13th, 2010, 16:55
Every time I get in this aircraft and fly it around PNW or Aussieland you can almost smell the oil and gas! I don't know which I love the most...his beautifully rendered Spartan or this incredible D-18! Thank you Milton and team!!!
Ted

Thank you Ted. And, if you like the D18S, you will probably like the AT-11 even more. Lots of improvements.

Back on topic, David did a very nice job on this FSX native conversion. I am most appreciative. :applause: Love all the repaints too. Thanks everyone.

Railrunner130
June 13th, 2010, 18:17
Awesome! I finally took it for a quick flight. Many thanks!!

Any chance of a floater and/or amphib version?

sblzei
June 13th, 2010, 23:04
What can you expect if you run an Acceleration model in a SP2 environment? CTD?????

dvj
June 14th, 2010, 07:11
10363Out of Africa. Goodbye Capt'n Sim and PMDG! Love this Beach!10362