PDA

View Full Version : f-22 raptor virtual cockpit is very dark !!!!!!!!!!!

TigraRocky
May 31st, 2010, 15:17
hello everyone,
iam fairly new to the flight simming world. have been using fsx for the past 6 months, but found out about payware and a huge network only during the past 2 months. i have an alphasim f-22 payware for fs2004, but its working fine in fsx. THE VC displays are all very dark, and there's only a panel light. could someone please tell me how to make them look bright like the real lcd displays. i know thats its a payware , i wont distribute the files to anyone or infringe on anyone's copyrights. its for my personal use only, plz help me make my vc look better. i just love this aircraft and would love to have it enhanced for fsx. plz reply, i know there are experts here who can do wonders with this kinda stuff.
also , thankq to alphasim for their simply awesome f-22 raptor. its a dream come true to have the most advanced fighter flying in our virtual skies.
thanks in advance everyone.
happy flying

hairyspin
June 1st, 2010, 10:56
Hello TigraRocky, welcome to SOH! You'll get more response for this sort of query at the FSX forum, because unless you had the original source files for building the Raptor, the modellers here couldn't help you much.

However, you may have to wait for Alphasim to update the Raptor, because it is a FS2004 model and FSX uses different methods to display cockpit gauges.