PDA

View Full Version : Prediction - Coke 600 - 21:45 PM EST

PRB
May 30th, 2010, 17:45
100 laps to go. Unless something bad happnes to Kyle Busch (currently 4th), he wins the C-600. That kid is amazing...

PRB
May 30th, 2010, 18:35
Well, I'm glad to be wrong. And I do like his brother... :)

Panther_99FS
May 30th, 2010, 18:44
I didn't see the whole thing (due to me watching "Wind Tunnel") but from what I saw, it was a good race...

Cazzie
May 31st, 2010, 04:26
I didn't see the whole thing (due to me watching "Wind Tunnel") but from what I saw, it was a good race...

For Charlotte, it was a very good race, for one thing, it was over before midnight, before 11:00 even, amazing!

I gotta quit shakin' that chicken at the #48 car when he is near the #11! LOL Ed, I was in a frenzy, too much racin' for a day.

It looks like the other Busch and Dodge pretty my owned Charlotte and Indy team owners owned the day.

Caz

stansdds
May 31st, 2010, 04:44
Yep, Kurt Busch dominated the race and took the checkered flag. He and the blue deuce team are on a roll!

Looks like Jimmy and Chad are having a difficult time figuring out the COT with the rear spoiler. When the car had the wing, they couldn't be beat, but now they are struggling. Too bad he forced Hamlin down into the grass, damaging the splitter and air dam on Hamlin's car.