PDA

View Full Version : German Heavy

NachtPiloten
May 30th, 2010, 14:59
A few years ago Greg Law released one for CFS2. This one is entirely new albeit inspired by Greg's fine work. It will be several months away as a lot of work needs to be done but she was my favorite bomber in CFS2 and will be here too.

Toward the end of the war the problems with the engines were basically solved and aside from trying to have a 60000lb dive bomber it was not that bad of a design.

Bravo/4
May 30th, 2010, 15:18
You like em big don't you Ted?:icon_lol: Very nice!

phrog_phixer
May 30th, 2010, 16:57
Nice!

Autothrottle
May 30th, 2010, 20:01
A few years ago Greg Law released one for CFS2. This one is entirely new albeit inspired by Greg's fine work. It will be several months away as a lot of work needs to be done but she was my favorite bomber in CFS2 and will be here too.

Toward the end of the war the problems with the engines were basically solved and aside from trying to have a 60000lb dive bomber it was not that bad of a design.

Finally the Heinkel is underway! Lovely as always Ted! Thanks a bunch for taking this project on.

ndicki
May 30th, 2010, 21:15
Lovely! That one of Greg's was one of my very favourite CFS2 add-ons. Looking forward to the CFS3 one!

Pat Pattle
May 30th, 2010, 23:26
Wow, a very fine looking model, looking forward to that!

hairyspin
May 31st, 2010, 01:47
I do like the sweep of the leading edge in to the engine nacelles. Lovely work, Ted! :applause::applause::applause:

alain95
May 31st, 2010, 07:17
Toward the end of the war the problems with the engines were basically solved and aside from trying to have a 60000lb dive bomber it was not that bad of a design.[/QUOTE]

As it doesn't seems to be, it was a four engines airplane, our virtuals Gallands will soon have something to light their cigars ! , an important detail to make an incredible sound as I hope
Great job, I will really like it,

:jump: