PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend Sale $10 Boxed Products

Cerberus
May 29th, 2010, 19:50
Hey everyone, wanted to give you a heads up on a sale we are having. Lots of Great FSX planes are available. Have a great Memorial Day and let's remember those that sacrificed everything.

In honor of Memorial Day you may purchase any SkyUnlimited product based on an American built aircraft. Texans, Lightnings, Mustangs, and B-17Gs are available for only $10.00 each. FSX and FS2004 options are available for some aircraft. Each product will come in a labeled DVD hard case. Each CD-Rom disc is also professionally labeled. All customers pay a flat rate shipping fee of only $5.00.

This Offer is Valid Through June 1st

Learn More at http://www.skyunlimited.net/

Smashing Time
May 30th, 2010, 14:33
Took you up on that P-38 Jesse !
:kilroy:

airtj
May 20th, 2011, 13:59
Has any one else received their product from the sale?

Roger
May 20th, 2011, 15:23
Err...the post is a year old?

HvyEng
May 20th, 2011, 16:51
Funny, the link on their website is still active, and it lets you add to a cart. Is the deal still good?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
--Dan<o:p></o:p>

Meshman
May 20th, 2011, 17:20
I wonder where Jesse is? Hasn't been logged in here since last year and as noted, his web site reflects last year's sale.

Cag40Navy
May 20th, 2011, 21:44
I wonder where Jesse is? Hasn't been logged in here since last year and as noted, his web site reflects last year's sale.
Wow.... Thats a good question. Been a while.

X_eidos2
May 21st, 2011, 10:13
Jesse has been spending the last few months working as a school teacher. So SkyUnlimited isn't closed, it's just not as active. I just filled two CD-ROM orders for him today, so I guess the flood waters haven't reached his part of Louisiana just yet.

Now that I'm putting the finishing touches on my movie project, I'll soon be going back and adding the custom sound feature that was put in the latest FS9 version of our Texan-Harvard package into the FSX models. I haven't talked with Jesse yet, but this should be a free upgrade.

airtj
May 23rd, 2011, 18:45
Received product

Thank You !