PDA

View Full Version : A2A Site is down....

JamesChams
May 29th, 2010, 16:35
Anyone else see this...

:kilroy:

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

Clarke123
May 29th, 2010, 16:36
Same here

gradyhappyg
May 29th, 2010, 16:46
Nope went right to it both the site and the forums.
http://www.a2asimulations.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=3

Clarke123
May 29th, 2010, 16:53
Must have been a glitch or an update

Ken Stallings
May 29th, 2010, 16:54
I hope it is due to a Memoral Day weekend rush on their B-17.

Unfortunately, it is likely something worse.

Ken

Cag40Navy
May 29th, 2010, 17:04
i got on just fine....

Tako_Kichi
May 29th, 2010, 17:06
Working fine for me too and has been all day.

JamesChams
May 29th, 2010, 17:19
Seems to be an issue for some... but I'm not sure as some people have access and some don't; I have access on one system that's 3G and NOT on another that's broadband; must be a portal / backbone issue, who knows; guess that we'll have to wait and see.
Thanks for the inputs gents.:wavey:

Hebrews 11:6 "But without faith it is impossible to please Him, for he who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." (http://www.lionheartcreations.com/Spiritual_Journey.html)

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

glennc
May 29th, 2010, 17:27
It's happened a few times in the last week or so. It just drops out of site for a few hours, then comes back.

Glenn

Roadburner440
May 29th, 2010, 17:32
I was able to get in just fine. I know they have had various attacks on their website over the last few months so... seems like these hackers just won't give up and keep making the rounds on sites in our community... That is just my guess though. Hopefully it is just something like an update or such.

JamesChams
May 29th, 2010, 17:33
It's happened a few times in the last week or so. It just drops out of site for a few hours, then comes back.

Glenn
I just used a proxy to redirect to it, on the broadband connection so, I'm able to see the site and login to their forums again. But, for some strange reason it does work directly now, but it worked before (this morning).

FYI UPDATE: as of 11:44PM EST USA - I can access the site without the need of a proxy.

Thanks again! :salute:

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

strykerpsg
May 30th, 2010, 13:05
I hope it is due to a Memoral Day weekend rush on their B-17.

Unfortunately, it is likely something worse.

Ken
Ken,

Is there a sale on their products? I glanced but didn't see any mention.....forgive the pleading, just bought the Orbx AU set and am looking for any other deals this weekend.

Matt

Lewis-A2A
May 30th, 2010, 13:19
Hey guys everything is back up and running.

And there has not been any hacker attack, in fact I dont think there has ever been. Its just simply techinical issues.

We had to move servers due to random downtimes, in the process the store got a little broken but everything is now back up and is working 100%.

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

strykerpsg
May 30th, 2010, 13:39
Lewis,

Just bought the Cub and digging the Accusim addition, truly spectacular! Can't wait for the Phantom release next. Hoping your weekend is going much better now that the servers been changed out.

Matt

JamesChams
May 30th, 2010, 14:04

And there has not been any hacker attack, in fact I dont think there has ever been. Its just simply techinical issues.

We had to move servers due to random downtimes, in the process the store got a little broken but everything is now back up and is working 100%.

thanks,
Lewis - A2AThank you, Mr. Lewis "Lewis-A2A," for fixing these access issues.:salute:

Also, I PM'ed you and Mr. Scott G. (and Emailed: support@a2asimulations.com) on the A2A forums, could you please re-check my last PM just sent to you? The request is also placed onto the comments section of Order#56622.

Thank you. :wavey:

Thank you very much.
Sincerely,
From,
James F. Chams

Ken Stallings
May 30th, 2010, 14:30

thanks,
Lewis - A2A

That's good to hear. I think everyone here was concerned it might have been hackers and that would have really stunk!

Ken

stiz
May 30th, 2010, 23:59
That's good to hear. I think everyone here was concerned it might have been hackers and that would have really stunk!

Ken

speak for yourself, for one, i know it was just lewis spilling his tea on the machine again! :icon_lol: