PDA

View Full Version : PZL 104 Wilga repaint ES-TWG?

OleBoy
May 27th, 2010, 10:39
I did this paint not too long ago and I can't seem to find it on my drive. I'm not even sure if I uploaded anywhere. Did I ever share this with anyone? I don't recall I ever did. But if so, can I have a copy please? I can't even find the dang paint templates of it!!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/images/misc/pencil.png

IVANOW
May 27th, 2010, 17:36
There were 2 paints that you were close to uploading .
This one and the Alaska Forestry PC7 .
You had some setbacks with these 2 .
They were not uploaded .
You uploaded the other Wilga paints . Beautiful Job On All Of Them.
Thank You Very Much .:applause:

OleBoy
May 27th, 2010, 18:09
There were 2 paints that you were close to uploading .
This one and the Alaska Forestry PC7 .
You had some setbacks with these 2 .
They were not uploaded .
You uploaded the other Wilga paints . Beautiful Job On All Of Them.
Thank You Very Much .:applause:

OUCH!!!.....THAT HURTS!!

Sheesh, I was hoping I uploaded, somewhere. I can't even find the templates anywhere.

Thanks for letting me know IVANOW. Least now I know (runs to tear apart external drive in search of again) Looks like It's a redo (sigh)

IVANOW
May 29th, 2010, 13:58
Your Welcome .
They looked very good to me . Something about both paints didn't look right to you .
The way the lines curve up at the back on the Wilga and you wanted to fix that before you would upload it . I don't remember what was wrong with the PC7 paint .
I don't remember who , someone posted a fix for the Wilga lines .
Someone ask you to do the PC7 .
The threads were in your old threads for a long time . I tried to see and I can't get in .
I never gave up hope .

Matt Wynn
May 29th, 2010, 14:29
Oleboy, want me to make you that paintkit again if you can't find it?

OleBoy
May 29th, 2010, 15:39
Ivan, I've still got the PC-7 files. There was an issue with the (out of round) texture that was on the wheels. I never could fix it so I put the repaint aside.

Smoothie, I have the paint kit and everything else that I was using. Some how I deleted the templates for ES-TWG. I still haven't given up hope. Which reminds me, I forgot to check a couple disks. I may get lucky and find it.

edit-no such luck