PDA

View Full Version : '2 Year Old Smoker'

Panther_99FS
May 26th, 2010, 09:33
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/video/article300101.ece?vxSiteId=0bc72527-aa8e-4487-a5e8-94aae448c9dd&vxChannel=Sun%20Exclusive&vxClipId=1347_SUN45366&vxBitrate=300

Skittles
May 26th, 2010, 12:08
He won't live long, unfortunately

All because his parents are spineless wasters.

tigisfat
May 26th, 2010, 17:21
I'm here to defend two year old smokers. I have one myself. I even supply it with smoking materials. The best part are the meats it produces.:icon_lol:

If I'm right in guessing that's the phillipines, then I'm reminded yet again what a great place the phillipines is.

tonybones2112
May 26th, 2010, 17:40
He won't live long, unfortunately

All because his parents are spineless wasters.

He'll live to be 52, I didn't start until I was 5(I'm 55) and have been at it non-stop since then. My grandfather smoked 72 years and died of non-lung-related illness one day short of his 99th birthday. My Dad smoked 56 years and died 3 days before his 73rd birthday of non-lung-related illness. Some people can drink milk, others can't. Being part American Indian tobacco is part of my religious practice and I don't tolerate this "anti-" smoking garbage in my presence. I wonder why they never report on the infant heroin addicts who have to have shots of H to survive who are born in Burma because mommy is a junkie and stop wasting my electrons on their tobacco demon.

Bones

Henry
May 26th, 2010, 17:51
The sun
page 5 is all i care about reading that one
oh they changed it to page 3
H

Bone
May 26th, 2010, 19:57
This two year old smoking a filtered cigarette, while showing off his fancy and obviously well practiced finger work and cool-guy exhales, is very unlikely a religious act.

OBIO
May 26th, 2010, 20:06
This two year old smoking a filtered cigarette, while showing off his fancy and obviously well practiced finger work and cool-guy exhales, is very unlikely a religious act.

Maybe so, but when I saw the video, I said "Holy $&%* that 2-year old looks cooler smoking than I do." And looking cool is the reason I started smoking in the first place.

OBIO

Bone
May 26th, 2010, 20:14
Maybe so, but when I saw the video, I said "Holy $&%* that 2-year old looks cooler smoking than I do." And looking cool is the reason I started smoking in the first place.

OBIO

It's all about coolness....

tigisfat
May 26th, 2010, 20:50
And looking cool is the reason I started smoking in the first place

That was the reason I started to smoke too. I quit when my mile and a half runs dropped into the 12 minute range despite frequent running.

Now that I don't have smoking to help me look cool anymore, I think I'll start a trend by bringing back the 1980's open mouthed 'Mike Ditka' style gum chewing.

Chacha
May 26th, 2010, 22:23
I'm here to defend two year old smokers. I have one myself. I even supply it with smoking materials. The best part are the meats it produces.:icon_lol:

If I'm right in guessing that's the phillipines, then I'm reminded yet again what a great place the phillipines is.

I think the video was shot/taken in Indonesia ... The language sounded like Bahasa (Malayan) rather than Philippine language or dialect....

Cazzie
May 27th, 2010, 00:04
With me, it was a right of passage. I smoked dried corn silks at age seven, Indian tobacco (fake) the next year, and the real stuff by age 11. I quit in 1974 at age 28.

I'm not here to advocate smoking anything, but I will defend your right to do it until my dying breath. Anything that is a choice that is only doing harm to the person opting for the choice is one's freedom in my opinion, and I can probably give you open handed evidence of two-year olds in the US already being addicted to crack!

Caz

Skittles
May 27th, 2010, 04:39
He'll live to be 52, I didn't start until I was 5(I'm 55) and have been at it non-stop since then. My grandfather smoked 72 years and died of non-lung-related illness one day short of his 99th birthday. My Dad smoked 56 years and died 3 days before his 73rd birthday of non-lung-related illness. Some people can drink milk, others can't. Being part American Indian tobacco is part of my religious practice and I don't tolerate this "anti-" smoking garbage in my presence. I wonder why they never report on the infant heroin addicts who have to have shots of H to survive who are born in Burma because mommy is a junkie and stop wasting my electrons on their tobacco demon.

Bones

Perhaps you can come into my radiotherapy department and tell the thousands of people whose lives have been destroyed by smoking related cancer I see every year that anti-smoking is 'garbage.'

Just because your family have been EXTREMELY fortunate to avoid any problems associated with smoking, it does not negate the 40+ years of evidence which completely and utterly says otherwise.

I'm not sure what children being addicted to heroin has to do with anything - that's not what we're talking about.

Matt Wynn
May 27th, 2010, 05:20
i started smoking when i was about 12/13, but mine was to look cool and blend in with the crowd at school, suffice to say the crowd turned on me so i then started learning hand to hand combat, got suspended twice for fighting and once for fashioning a blow dart from a biro, a needle some tape and cotton wool and putting it to use... my grandfather was a smoker from an early age and he lived to see 79, if i live to see 40 i'll be happy... 18 more years to go then :icon_lol:

and H yeah Page 3 is brilliant for it's news in briefs, one of the reasons i buy the Sun, along with sports coverage :icon_lol:

Quixoticish
May 27th, 2010, 06:45
That was the reason I started to smoke too. I quit when my mile and a half runs dropped into the 12 minute range despite frequent running.

Now that I don't have smoking to help me look cool anymore, I think I'll start a trend by bringing back the 1980's open mouthed 'Mike Ditka' style gum chewing.

Gods no, stinking of cigarettes when you don't smoke yourself is one thing, but people chewing with their mouths open (especially chewing gum) is one of the most despicable things I can imagine.

It triggers a completely uncontrollable and wholly unreasonable response from me, the noise of it is like sharp nails being dragged down a chalk board and it makes me want to leap up and strangle the person doing it.

Matt Wynn
May 27th, 2010, 06:50
Gods no, stinking of cigarettes when you don't smoke yourself is one thing, but people chewing with their mouths open (especially chewing gum) is one of the most despicable things I can imagine.

It triggers a completely uncontrollable and wholly unreasonable response from me, the noise of it is like sharp nails being dragged down a chalk board and it makes me want to leap up and strangle the person doing it.

you and me both there, i rarely chew gum... but people chewing with their mouth open... *hoping for Zeus to strike them down* :icon_lol:

Bjoern
May 27th, 2010, 08:31
And looking cool is the reason I started smoking in the first place.

...at least until the enjoyment aka addiction kicked in.

Had my first cigarette with 11, occasionally smoked till I was 18, then started doing it regularly.
Fortunately though, I don't need many of those glowsticks to get me through the day. About ten to twelve on long days with parties. Normally, it's just two to six , an amount which I still find okay. Especially considering that rolled cigarettes (with filter) are smaller and "cleaner" (less/no additional chemicals).

It's the same with spoken "s" sounds with an added hiss in language for me. While it's mostly not the people's fault (strong smokers *do* have a stronger tendency of doing that) it makes me go crazy. I'm really curious if anyone out there feels the same way and whether this, well, "phenomenon" has been scientifically investigated yet or not.

That's also the reason for which I despise Qeen so much. Freddie Mercury's voice with all the whistling/hissing "s"' is just like torture to me. *Shudders*