PDA

View Full Version : Help Locating an Object Library

falcon409
May 23rd, 2010, 20:41
I have what could be a rather large problem with the Spangdahlem Scenery. I have, over the past 4 years or so, downloaded tons of scenery like many others in this hobby. Kept a lot of it and tossed a lot more. In most cases everything was deleted including the objects. In some cases though, for whatever reason the scenery bgl's were deleted but scenery library bgl's stayed on and just accumulated.

I used a nice looking "HAS" object library to add all the hangars in the scenery and I'm now trying to find where I got the original object library. I've done a search in both Avsim and flightsim.com, using every combination of words that might raise the correct zipfile. So far, nothing. The bgl is named "HASobj.bgl". If that rings a bell, please pass on your thoughts on where I can find it.
I do have a fallback. Jim Dehaenens produced a set of hangars like this as well, but I chose the others because they were the correct color. Jim's will work just fine if these cannot be located.

Thanks

NoNewMessages
May 23rd, 2010, 21:07
HASobj.bgl was made by Jim D., back October 27, 2008. Released later I think, but the BGL file I have is that date.

falcon409
May 23rd, 2010, 21:24
HASobj.bgl was made by Jim D., back October 27, 2008. Released later I think, but the BGL file I have is that date.
Ok, thanks Lance. I'll contact Jim and see if the objects were released as a standalone object library, or if they were part of a scenery he released.
:salute::salute:

falcon409
May 24th, 2010, 06:08
OK, Jim replied and gave me the correct library zipfile name, so I'm good. . .Phew!!