PDA

View Full Version : Flaps Issue

skyblazer3
May 23rd, 2010, 09:58
I can not figure this out, but perhaps some smart person on these forums has run into this issue.... My flaps will not display properly in mult-player. I see my flaps go down, and I can see everyone else's flaps working properly.... but no one can see my flaps go down. Everyone shows my flaps up at all time. However, people can see my speed brakes, controls, canopy, etc. Does any one know what would cause flight sim to not show my flaps to others, and how this could be fixed?

I've un-installed flight sim/acceleration, and re-installed. The problem persists. Could it be a bad gauge on an add on aircraft that would corrupt this for all aircraft? My next step, if advised, will be to uninstall and completely remove all folders and files from my FSX directory.

Thanks ahead of time for the help/suggestions.

Flap-less,

Chris

skyblazer3
May 23rd, 2010, 23:01
A buddy helped me figure this out today after a year without people being able to see my flaps! It turns out that my flaps had to be set to a button in order for people to see them in multiplayer. I've had them set to a slider axis on my throttle, and that did not transmit properly over multi-player. All is now well.... I'm just having to re-program my fingers.

Cheers,

Chris