http://www.simviation.com/simviation/?ID=88&page=1000

Wonder if could be converted to cfs 2?

dmaloof
May 22nd, 2010, 11:56
Thx.

peperez
May 22nd, 2010, 12:11
Thx.

It's already converted... I'll upload it today!

Cheers

Pepe

peperez
May 22nd, 2010, 12:17
Yes, it can.

Please view the Read Me file included in this ZIP upload - this is an UNAUTHORIZEDCFS2 conversion of Mr. Lucarinny's 2002 / 04 Welkin... but it flies nicely for me !

Enjoy :guinness:
SC
:kilroy:

Mine is an authorized conversion...

peperez
May 22nd, 2010, 13:11
It was ready since February. I also have a Renard R.37 conversion from Mr Lucariny ready for upload.

Cheers

Pepe

sc7500
May 22nd, 2010, 15:07
... THANK YOU, Pepe !

No need for mine to stay up any longer !
SC

peperez
May 22nd, 2010, 16:36
... THANK YOU, Pepe !

No need for mine to stay up any longer !
SC
Sorry, I just wanted to make a joke. It was ready since February. I didn't upload it before cause it was a donationware. I did the conversions if someone needs a CFS2 version of a Lucariny's plane. He's a nice person and a good friend and I enjoy to did airfiles and DP's. Living in the same country is natural we coloborate. One conversion that I like very much is the Fieseler 167 one. It's like a big Storch landing at aircraft carriers. By the way, my conversion can be improved. It has no VC and is not multilod. So, you can improve it a lot.

Cheers

Pepe

Rami
May 22nd, 2010, 17:12
Pepe,

Thanks! :ernae:

sc7500
May 22nd, 2010, 17:14
I had a feeling you were joking, Sr Pepe'... However, I don't want to step on any toes. :salute:

Your airfiles are superb - the one I uploaded would maybe get Honorable Mention... but it DID give dmaloof something to work with while waiting for the Good Stuff ! lol

Best
SC

peperez
May 22nd, 2010, 23:24
I had a feeling you were joking, Sr Pepe'... However, I don't want to step on any toes. :salute:

Your airfiles are superb - the one I uploaded would maybe get Honorable Mention... but it DID give dmaloof something to work with while waiting for the Good Stuff ! lol

Best
SC

One point that deserves an improvement is the fuselage texture. I alpha treated the guns. Mr Lucariny likes to brist some of their planes with long cannons, but at Welkin they were completely internally mounted one. Someone could design them into the belly. He also put two bombs that I removed with alpha. Welkins were high altitude interceptors. I nice improvement could be a new texture. Lucariny make the prototype, but almost all planes were in PR Blue.

Cheers

Pepe

Bill Kestell
May 23rd, 2010, 19:09
One point that deserves an improvement is the fuselage texture. I alpha treated the guns. Mr Lucariny likes to brist some of their planes with long cannons, but at Welkin they were completely internally mounted one. Someone could design them into the belly. He also put two bombs that I removed with alpha. Welkins were high altitude interceptors. I nice improvement could be a new texture. Lucariny make the prototype, but almost all planes were in PR Blue.

Cheers

Pepe

Nice job, Pepe ... one little thing I did was to use one of Kelti's 4-blade prop textures in place of "HeliceDisc" as provided with the download. Please keep 'em coming!!!:salute: Here she is on a test hop before going into the hanger.