PDA

View Full Version : Good to be out in the Stars again!

Lionheart
May 22nd, 2010, 01:03
Just got space born again. Had to look up some of the commands. Took a while to find my magic keyboard button for Free Jump. How I love that. Sitting high over Argon Prime, and just warp to the far side of the Galaxy and behold the Boron shipyard vessel... Really great for the imagination, lol...

Nope.. Didnt attack anything. They lived. :d

gigabyte
May 22nd, 2010, 01:52
Glad you are back out there with us Bill, I missed it myself while I was away and went through the same "what was that darn command again" phase this time out.

I decided I wanted to go back to Reunion and give the Xtended Mod a full workout, and I am so pleased I did. The re-learning curve was a bit longer this time because the interface is different from TC, but I am back in the swing again. I also decided to load up a few of the Fan made ships this time just for fun, The Federation Galaxy Class and the Defiant are just "Way Kwel", and I found an F14 Tomcat that is a ball. I have not been in many Furballs yet, I have been doing one off missions I pick up at stations just for some variety, it's been quite fun. I did just discover a Nemisis disabled in an Unknow sector that is protected by 6 Yaki Pirates, looks like they forced the pilot to bail and are guarding it awaiting for something... maybe I am that something and will take them on and claim their little prize for my good self - they never liked me anyway...lol

I have to leave for a week long road trip so they are safe for now, I have my shiny new M1 watching them and plan on kicking some Yaki butt when I get back on Friday.

Keep an the Faith Bill and watch your 6 while I am away, Live long and prosper....

GT182
May 23rd, 2010, 06:03
Great to hear the galaxy is safer again with you guys out there. I've been running AMS TC as much as I can. Loaded the XTended mod into Reunion the other night and ran that for a little bit. Gotta get the Claim software in and Free Jump if it's possible. Like you say Mike, the learning curve takes a little bit to get used to again. The XTended graphics are awesome tho. This addiction is a curse... but a good one.

Live Long and prosper....... :salute: