PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ickie and SOH team

Lionheart
May 20th, 2010, 12:04
Nice work on the top SOH banner with flashing logo. I don't know when you retuned it, but it looks great.

:ernae:

Bill

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 12:10
Nice work on the top SOH banner with flashing logo. I don't know when you retuned it, but it looks great.

Bill

It has been there for like a week, Lionheart!

:)

Kiwikat
May 20th, 2010, 12:11
Ah the wonders of animated gifs. I was going to start a thread about it when I first saw it. Looks nice! :jump:

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 12:13

Bill

It has been there for like a week, Lionheart!

And I don't think Ickie left,
I see him everyday on invisible...
He is on his slack mode...
He is retired remember?

... and oh yeah,
It's nice!

Lionheart
May 20th, 2010, 13:59
It kept catching my eye and the blend of the airplanes on the blue background, and today I finally went to post on it. It looks pretty good.

Some forums just put up a bare bones area on the site. We have a site that has some pretty dang cool features and artwork. Just wanted to say, 'looking good, team SOH!'

Bill

Snuffy
May 20th, 2010, 14:15
A week? More like a half a month ... :wiggle:

And if you listen real real careful, some times you can hear an aircraft buzz by.

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 17:00
A week? More like a half a month ... :wiggle:

And if you listen real real careful, some times you can hear an aircraft buzz by.

YES

Lionheart
May 20th, 2010, 18:37
You all are 'halucinating'......

arrgh.

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 18:56
You all are 'halucinating'......

arrgh.

... I think the sound I hear is from my Skype.... LOL...

... But yes, I hear engine Revving!

Matt Wynn
May 20th, 2010, 19:43
and the logo was my doing ;) which reminds me i could make it so the SOH has no artefacting where the letters were when they flash if needed, let me know :)

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 20:01
and the logo was my doing ;) which reminds me i could make it so the SOH has no artefacting where the letters were when they flash if needed, let me know :)

Great Job!

Matt Wynn
May 20th, 2010, 20:33
ok just updated them, revision 1 and 2.... animated gifs don't display correctly till you click them in attachment view...

Chacha
May 20th, 2010, 20:52
ok just updated them, revision 1 and 2.... animated gifs don't display correctly till you click them in attachment view...

I like them BOTH!

:salute: