PDA

View Full Version : The Gladiator is Back

icarus
May 18th, 2010, 07:50
two screenshots of the new gladiator version with some new options and a skis winter war version...coming soon

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/icarusgold/GLADIATORSKIS1.jpg

http://i483.photobucket.com/albums/rr198/icarusgold/GLADIATORSKIS2.jpg

Lawman
May 18th, 2010, 08:38
That looks very impressive, Icarus:applause::applause:. I love the second repaint

gera
May 18th, 2010, 09:08
beautiful!!!!!..just amazing...

MDIvey
May 18th, 2010, 22:25
I got the Gladiator a short while ago and its excellent... the only thing I would have liked to have seen different is the Canopy glass a bit more Opaque and shiny...its just in a lot of lighting/ background conditions it doesnt show up...Can I alter this at all at texture level Icarus?

Matt

icarus
May 19th, 2010, 00:06
lighting/ background conditions it doesnt show up

strange...dx10 preview disabled try? never experience this on my three computer and another one of our modeller...it was modified in past because too dark...it is possible to alter only on the model actually. If you write on our support section website i think they can give you more details but i think it's a problem derived from something on directx or card drivers settings. When was darker many asked for this version so it's hard to made all happy and can't made three different models for each one...i am just having problem sometimes to recognize the three updated version and don't make confusion on the release of the fourth.

MDIvey
May 19th, 2010, 01:29
I havent got the DX10 preview enabled so I dont think its that. I do like the model... I think what I'm trying to say is I'd like to see there was more obviously glass in the canopy...Perhaps not as reflective and shiny as the Real Air Spit but a bit more so than currently. Would adjusting the fresnel ramp texture have any effect or is it all down to model material settings? I havent gone into the FSX SDK much myself because have been to busy building Trains... only built planes for FS9. Anyway its a very pleasing model so thank you.

Matt

icarus
May 19th, 2010, 02:33
model material setting, i remember that the last modify was in the mdl.

Daveroo
May 19th, 2010, 09:43
will those of us who own it, have to buy again to get this update? or what?

icarus
May 19th, 2010, 11:44
it's not an update it's a new model