PDA

View Full Version : You lot might be able to help me here...

IanP
May 17th, 2010, 13:34
... as I can't think of any more knowledgeable bunch to ask.

I'm up to my neck in pretty much everything other than what I'd like to be at the moment. Work, testing, blown up washing machines, trying to make a house and garden safe for an upcoming Little P... Scenery design? What's that? I've had to put the Hebridean BN-2 repaint on the back-burner now as well as Colonsay airport. I'll try and look at them again next weekend.

Anyway. Part one, if anyone wants it, I've uploaded a new version of RAF Raydon (Station 157, 353rd FG) that I did a while ago and never got around to compiling. It's now compiled, packaged and available, if anyone is interested, here: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/69

That's not what I wanted to ask about, though.

Following an e-mail conversation with someone, I've tried to put together a list of all the available add-ons that my sceneries were developed to work with, their developers/publishers and which sceneries go with which aircraft. I've added on comments if a specific livery from the basic package (i.e. not 3rd party repaints) represents a stationed aircraft.

The problem is that my brain is totally fritzed and out of the FS loop, so it's guaranteed that I missed something I shouldn't have.

If anyone gets a few spare moments and would care to do so, is there any chance you could look at the page, here: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/68 and tell me what I've missed and where it should be?

All assistance greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Ian P.

kilo delta
May 17th, 2010, 13:55
trying to make a house and garden safe for an upcoming Little P...

I'm clueless as to your request...but...

Congrats to you and your better half on the "upcoming Little P"

:ernae:

peter12213
May 17th, 2010, 14:08
I can't see anything Ian mate, congrats on the nipper too mate!:wavey:

tigisfat
May 17th, 2010, 22:46
I'm clueless as to your request...but...

If anyone gets a few spare moments and would care to do so, is there any chance you could look at the page, here: http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/68 (http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/68) and tell me what I've missed and where it should be?

That should do the trick. :ernae:

kilo delta
May 18th, 2010, 01:16
That should do the trick. :ernae:

Hmm...lemme rephrase that....I'm clueless as to the answer to Ian's request. ;)

harleyman
May 18th, 2010, 01:29
Yea... I'm unsure of your request too ian..

Congrats on the new addition ....:ernae:

IanP
May 18th, 2010, 07:43
Thanks guys. :)

Little P is a long way off yet (November, all going to plan), but seeing as both Mrs. P and I have debilitating medical conditions, works have to be planned a long way in advance and tend to involve paying someone else to do them. Ho hum.

Anyway.

The request is basically that on the page, there is a list of airfields and a list of FSX native aircraft. They're combined, but they're both there.

If you know of an add-on that I've missed (for instance A2A and Flight1 both do FSX native P-51Ds, does anyone else?) or if there's an aircraft which is available for FSX which flew from one of those places and I haven't mentioned it (did Beaufighters use any of them? Hampdens? Not that I know of, but I'll never proclaim to be encyclopaedic on this stuff), then can you let me know please?

I'd like the list to be as comprehensive as possible. It's also an interesting list of WW2 FSX native aircraft add-ons and if there are any that I've missed that could do with a home to fly from, I'll see what I can do about giving them a base... Just probably not within the next couple of weeks. :banghead:

Cheers,

Ian P.

guzler
May 18th, 2010, 09:40
Congrats mate on the soon to be Little P.

Being a father is all about planning ahead. You will need a top spec PC for when he grows up to help him with his home work and even help him to learn to fly in the safety of his own home, so invest now. I'm sure Mrs P will understand as my missus did...............................nt !!!!!!!!

IanP
May 18th, 2010, 09:46
Mrs. P just read that and is now sitting there giggling. (She's a bigger IT geek than I am...)

Ian P.