PDA

View Full Version : Seaport Airlines Repaint Request

Heater
May 16th, 2010, 17:38
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>
I put this same msg. on the Paint Shop Forum but got no takers. I don't know if this is the best place to post a repaint request, but here goes...

I am not a painter; therefore, I am asking that someone out there consider doing a repaint of the Flight 1 PC-12 (FSX) in SeaPort Airlines livery. I have several good SeaPort PC-12 reference photos and a good link to a quality SeaPort Airlines logo.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
If you have an interest please let me know and I will email the photos and links to you.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for your consideration.
KDP<o:p></o:p>

spotlope
May 16th, 2010, 20:40
<o:p></o:p>
I put this same msg. on the Paint Shop Forum but got no takers. I don't know if this is the best place to post a repaint request, but here goes...

I am not a painter; therefore, I am asking that someone out there consider doing a repaint of the Flight 1 PC-12 (FSX) in SeaPort Airlines livery. I have several good SeaPort PC-12 reference photos and a good link to a quality SeaPort Airlines logo.<o:p></o:p>
If you have an interest please let me know and I will email the photos and links to you.<o:p></o:p>
Thanks for your consideration.
KDP<o:p></o:p>

Ah, a local airline! I wish I had time to paint it, but I'll be watching to see if anyone takes the bait.

WF442
May 16th, 2010, 23:07
If nobody else takes the bait, I`ll be willing to take a crack at it. :)

regards
Bjørn Erik Henriksen