PDA

View Full Version : 'iPhone "4G" Prototype Shows Up In Viet Nam'..?

Panther_99FS
May 13th, 2010, 09:14
http://www.csmonitor.com/Science/2010/0512/Mysterious-iPhone-prototype-surfaces-in-Vietnam-iPhone-4G

Lionheart
May 13th, 2010, 10:19
I saw that.

crazy...

That must have been a dummy unit sent for engineering or manufacturing quotes. I wonder how he got it? Note that the unit had a fake dummy screen readout on it. Looks better then the other one we saw. I think, by the way that guy was tapping the front and the back that odd way, that perhaps the back of the case will 'also' be glass, though only as a casing component. Note how on the sides, the bevel is equal or consistent on the front as well as the back plates.

Mid summer Panther!!! Mid summer.... Not beginning of 2011. :d

(now, to look for a third job to cover my toy addiction....)

Cratermaker
May 13th, 2010, 12:01
There was another rumor today about a Verizon version of the iPhone. Something about a leak from a company hired to do the advert campaign, I think.

I predict the new version of the iPhone will be as successful as the current one.

I predict at least one post after mine about how someone doesn't need/want a cell phone. :rolleyes:

tigisfat
May 13th, 2010, 12:17
There was another rumor today about a Verizon version of the iPhone. Something about a leak from a company hired to do the advert campaign, I think.

I predict the new version of the iPhone will be as successful as the current one.

I predict at least one post after mine about how someone doesn't need/want a cell phone. :rolleyes:

I've been a longtime Iphone user, and I sure hope I can break out from under AT&T as soon as possible.

AckAck
May 13th, 2010, 19:11
I don't need/want a cell phone...

Brian :d

(but I have one, so, I might not be serious about that.)

Lionheart
May 13th, 2010, 21:58

LOLOL.....

:ernae: