PDA

View Full Version : CRITICAL CFS2 ANNOUNCEMENT...ALL CFS2ers READ

Pages : [1] 2

Rami
May 13th, 2010, 07:00
Good morning,

I have received word from God himself that we can commence restoring the CFS2 download section at once. Ickie said that we can upload files to the new library to replace those which are unavailable.

For whatever reason, even though the files are there on the server, there is not much that can be done to fix the links, so we can get fixing this ourselves. I know this is not the perfect solution, but it can be something between all of us that can be accomplished.

So, here's how I would like to see this done. I have attached an attachment that lists all of the files missing in the CFS2 download section. This is a spreadsheet in Excel 2003 and 2007 format.

For those who have backups, you may begin uploading them to the NEW CFS2 library in their appropriate section. I will also speak with the Admins about perhaps making more categories for the new download section, so we'll have to see about that.

When you upload something, PLEASE make a post in this thread indicating what file you uploaded so it can be taken off the list.

So for those who have backups of their own missing files, feel free to upload at any time.

Thanks,

Dirtman
May 13th, 2010, 07:15
The SOH CFS2 membership has been patiently waiting for 2 years for this; it's very pleasing to hear that this problem is finally being resolved.

Many Thanks to you Sir, for your diligence. :salute: :medals::medals::medals: :salute:

I have an enormous database (40GB) downloaded from SOH over the past five years and I would be more than happy to help you replace any of the missing or corrupt downloads. Especially the ones from the authors whom are no longer present at SOH or who have lost the originals over that time. I have your list and will begin looking for what you need.

- upon the next election .... you've got my vote for "King"

... 7712

Dirtman
May 13th, 2010, 08:38
Yo Rami;

Just checked your list and I have many of them.

ALL MEMBERS PLEASE NOTE:

Please do not upload anything by Tango_Romeo (Tom Sanford) to SOH.
All of these uploads were removed by request after his departure.

They are now available at Simviation

Rami
May 13th, 2010, 09:19
Hey,

For all those designers who wish to re-up their own files (Revev, Sopwith, RobH, PSully, Morton, etc...) and want to "touch up" their original designs before uploading, they may feel free to do so.

kelticheart
May 13th, 2010, 10:16
Good morning,

I have received word from God himself that we can commence restoring the CFS2 download section at once. ......

YAHOOO!!

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

KH
:ernae:

mariereid
May 13th, 2010, 10:46
Well, I guess when it's all done, we will be able to say we took care of this problem ourselves. Thanks, Rami, for suggesting this to the big boys. At least we have the list of broken links done, that's a good start. It will feel good, knowing that an item is going to be there when you need it. :ernae:

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 04:35
Good morning,

It's been nearly 24 hours since we got the okay to restore the library. How many files have been uploaded?

Very disappointing...

miamieagle
May 14th, 2010, 04:41
I have been working for days and I have not been able to really participate. I have more than a few Items from Sim-Outhouse that I do not mind uploading.:salute:

erufle
May 14th, 2010, 04:54
Good morning,

It's been nearly 24 hours since we got the okay to restore the library. How many files have been uploaded?

Very disappointing...

Sorry Rami. I am usually the last to get started in something such as this. All my old files are on my son's old hand me down computer. There may be just a few of these files on it. It will be, however, at least another week before I can get them checked out.

RobH
May 14th, 2010, 04:56
Well, let's see here.... some of my stuff is over 5 years old. I myself am on my third computer since I started painting in CFS2. Not all of my stuff is accessible by just snapping my fingers! I have to do some hunting through all my CD's.

Gonna need more than 1 day to get things uploaded!

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 05:23
I know guys...Rome wasn't built in a day, even God took six.

Just trying to put a charge in ya...:violent:

mariereid
May 14th, 2010, 05:36
When I get back from the shop, I will see if I have any of the missing items. I doubt it, but ya never know. :ernae:

PSULLYKEYS
May 14th, 2010, 07:07
Looking at the majority of my old stuff convinces me they are not needed. Some of the better stuff at the very least needs updating..... a daunting task.

How long will the "window of opportunity" be open Rami?

Fibber
May 14th, 2010, 07:35
Rami;
Something is not right. I sent three (3) files yesterday!

kdriver
May 14th, 2010, 07:42
OK, I've made a start with the smallest sections - the ships and scenery. The following files have been uploaded:

vn_kongo

DEM4m00b_8_fix
RAF_Banff
mr_solomons_081116
lwd_tree_library

Only another 1550 files to go!

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 09:03
Sully,

This is an open-ended arrangement. There is no window of opportunity.

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 09:09
Rami;
Something is not right. I sent three (3) files yesterday!

Fibber,

I don't see them. Do you know what they were?

Shadow Wolf 07
May 14th, 2010, 09:38
I checked and my meagre contributions are all okay. Also I took a random sampling of the 1% aircraft... they seem to be okay too.

Fibber
May 14th, 2010, 11:11
Rami;
They were the VN_Kongo, Auto splash screens Pacific 42-44 and a FDGv2 plane. Maybe I screwed the pooch using the upload method:icon_lol:

mariereid
May 14th, 2010, 11:24
Only 1550 to go? Screwing the pooch? Are we having fun yet? We have been waiting a long time to get our library up to snuff. It's gonna take some time, but really, this time it's gonna happen. :ernae: (I hope)

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 13:26
Fibber,

Kdriver uploaded the VN_Kongo. Go ahead and try the other ones again.

Ravenna
May 14th, 2010, 14:03
Looking at the majority of my old stuff convinces me they are not needed. Some of the better stuff at the very least needs updating..... a daunting task.

How long will the "window of opportunity" be open Rami?

Hmmmm....not so sure about that Sully. I am still using your bf109 repaints and all the seasonal tweaks and coastline mods I consider to be indispensible. Maybe there is a difference between what is needed and what is wanted.

Mike:ernae:

kdriver
May 14th, 2010, 18:06
After uploading, can the files be edited to show the original authors' names?

Fibber
May 14th, 2010, 18:22
The following were up-loaded by this bumbling operator;:icon_lol:

line 22: pacific_spashscreens.zip
line 23: fuel_truck04.zip
line 25: lift_trk_01.zip
line 41:Auto_splashs+load_euro40.zip
line 45:Auto_splashs+load_PAcific42-44.zip

Fibber
May 14th, 2010, 18:57
The following Spits were uploaded;
LINE # TITLE
172: SPIT9_303.ZIP
175: SPIT8_43.ZIP
182: SPIT8_CALD.ZIP

Fibber
May 14th, 2010, 19:12
The following P-38's were up-loaded;

LINE# TITLE

231 : MK_DCC_P38J_PACIFIC.ZIP BY MORTON
232 : mk_dcc_p38j_eto.zip by Morton
233 : mk_dcc_p38j_20-fg_Jeanne.zip by Morton

Sorry in advance for posting in dribs and drabs but forward the list as they are done so I don't forget what I did.:icon_lol:

Rami
May 14th, 2010, 19:24
Fibber,

You are doing exactly what I requested, my friend. This is the whole point...to keep other users abreast of the files uploaded. So, post away!

In a couple of days, I will update the spreadsheets to reflect the new status.

And...I took care of that file upload mistake for ya.

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 05:21
KD;
After doing some uploading yesterday, and reading your post, it dawned on me that a simple statement in the "file description" such as "File by:*******" and your date of file might be a good idea. This would mark the files that are contributed by us, as to those which are done by the original authors.

I was also thinking of adding a statement such as; "File up-loaded as part of the project co-ordinated by Ickie and Rami to re-stock the Simouthouse shelves. All accreditations ,and accolades, go to the original contributors and the co-ordinating team, without them all this sim would not be what it is. THANKS FELLAS!!!"

Just a thought (and a way to suck up to the management ! :icon_lol:)

safn1949
May 15th, 2010, 06:34
I have tried to upload the same file twice,I will upload it here and you can move it.....cause I ain't got the patience today.:d

Ok,I give up.somebody email me and tell me how to do this here,I moderate another forum and upload all the time but it seems you have made this as difficult as possible.Might just be me today,however.

revev
May 15th, 2010, 07:11
MkII_RAF_14_KL328 has just been re-uploaded, so take it off the list. I know my eyes may be a bit slow, but I think that was the only one of my files listed.

Once this is restored, will we have the running count of files by contributer, again? I know I am approaching 400 uploads, but as of last night the tally showed 12.(??)

Hope the restore goes flawlessly.

Enjoy!

Rami
May 15th, 2010, 07:30
Okay guys,

Here's the poo...Please, in the description, say something like: "This file was created by Mr. X, uploaded by Mr. Y as part of the SOH server restore project."

That way, we know which user did what work.

I also went through the files uploaded to this point and made the corrections.

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 08:08
Glad you did that because I was going to PM to ask if it could be done. I think that maybe a instruction for the uploading procedure might be a good idea, as previously stated, for those of us who are not used to doing it. Just a suggestion.

Rami
May 15th, 2010, 08:14
Fibber,

For whatever reason, the fuel truck (04) and the PTO / Jeanne P-38 uploads by Morton didn't take, so I did the two P-38 packs for you.

Safn1949,

I am going to post step-by-step instructions for uploading in a minute.

Rami
May 15th, 2010, 08:25
Hey guys,

Uploading is a lot simpler now than it used to be. Here's how to do it...

1) Go to "Warbird's library"

2) Look for the "UPLOAD Add-Ons target on the lower right-hand side

3) Enter the information as directed. Make sure to place the description (whose file it is, and who is the uploader, for what purpose) as stated in my previous post.

4) If there is a thumbnail image, you may place that in the requested location.

5) Place the filename where it is directed, into the selected box.

6) Then upload as directed.

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 08:25
As Yosemite Sam used to say "Sac-A-MA-FRACKA!!!!" I'll try to do them again later. Not at my home set at this time.:running:

kdriver
May 15th, 2010, 08:38
Hi Fibber & Rami,

Apart from acknowledging the hard work of the original authors, my inquiry was also in relation to the search function of this website.

I was wondering if the uploader's name could be changed to the original author's name so that when searching for a file by the name of a particular author, all of the files by that author will appear.

KD

Rami
May 15th, 2010, 09:14
Unfortunately, I don't think the new download library is set up that way.

safn1949
May 15th, 2010, 09:21
Thanks,this version of Vbulletin is much different then what I am used to.:d It worked,thanks.
Uploaded mk fiatg50 ww.2 zip
Uploaded super entendard.zip
Uploaded sea mosquito.zip
Uploaded mk typhoon prf.zip
Uploaded p36a SOH donationware.zip
Uploaded pm_maryland.zip

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 18:55
Here are the ones I did today.

Re-did;FUEL_TRUCK04.ZIP

LIST LINE # TITLE
23 FUEL TRUCK04
339 USS YORKTOWN SB2C4.ZIP
655 sbd3mid.zip
657 f4f3lx2.zip
658 tbd1lex.zip
659 f4f3mid.zip
660 sbd3lex.zip
907 george_stockOH_propex.kh.zip
908 D3A1(VAL)_REPAINTS BY Talos2005.zipa6m2zui.zip
909 A6M3(HAMP) Talos repaints.zip
910 Talos2005 F1M2 repaints.zip
1015 b5n_aka.zip
1016 b5n_sor.zip
1017 b5n_zui.zip
1018 a6m2zui.zip
1019 d3a1zui.zip
1020 4359cam.zip
1022 4313yel.zip

End of transmission.
That is all for now. Fibber OUT!!! :running:

Rami
May 15th, 2010, 20:01
Fibber,

Every single one of your uploads went through, congrats! :ernae:

If I might make one humble request for you and others...try to remember to include the thumbnail pictures when you upload so uncle Rami doesn't have to go in and fix them!

You're all doing a great job thus far, thanks! :wavey:

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 21:15
If I am interpreting your message right ,you can locate all the files by any particular author through the drop down boxes at the top of the Add-ons section. I have also been able to locate all the files by finding a file by that desired author ,then right clicking on the name at the bottom left of the selection. This will give you all the files by that author.

Unless of course you are referring to the excel sheet that is the guidelines for the repair. It would be easier if we locate all the files into one section but I don't hink it is possible without really screwing the list up.

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 21:19
Rami, when you update the list PLEASE:icon_lol: don't renumber the items! It's 34 pages and I just got them all numbered for referral and would hate to have to do it again!!!:icon_lol:

Fibber
May 15th, 2010, 21:33
Rami;
Sorry about forgeting the "thumbnails". Was trying to make everything else work completely forgot about that little sentence.:kilroy:

kdriver
May 16th, 2010, 00:40
taurus_sound

liberty_maru

Fibber,

I was wondering if files could be found by entering the authors' names for the files which we have just uploaded to the new library.

Fibber
May 16th, 2010, 06:30
Okay, now I gotcha! I sure hope that can be done. I guess if the info is entered as they want it should be

safn1949
May 16th, 2010, 06:33
Fibber,

Every single one of your uploads went through, congrats! :ernae:

If I might make one humble request for you and others...try to remember to include the thumbnail pictures when you upload so uncle Rami doesn't have to go in and fix them!

You're all doing a great job thus far, thanks! :wavey:

I couldn't get a thumbnail on a couple of mine,there was nothing in the file.I will wait for a while and see if I can fill in any blanks.Glad to help.:d

Rami
May 16th, 2010, 06:46
I understand that not all upload packages have thumbnails, but particularly for skins and aircraft, it's kinda important.

RobH
May 16th, 2010, 10:14
Rami,

I appreciate all that you and others have done with the missing files, however, I was not able to figure out what files were mine from the list you created. Too many years ago since I uploaded some of those files, and cant remember them, lol. I have just went through all my uploads and have found the ones that are missing and made my own list.

Now I will go through all my CD's and see what I can find. Looking at my early repaints of the Donationware F4F Wildcat, I will be updating those with new ones. Possibly also, the ones I did for the FDG F6F as well.

I will post the ones I have uploaded when they are done.

Thanks again, and appreciate your patience with me:salute:

Rami
May 16th, 2010, 10:59
RobH,

I had a feeling that you and others might want to touch up your old relics, so that's why I left that option open.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=downloads&FileUploadName=RobH&pap=1&ammm=100

These are yours, you can cross-reference those with the list. That might cut down your workload some...

UncleTgt
May 16th, 2010, 11:44
Following items of mine have been re-uploaded today ...

gliderwep_nostripes_UT.zip
b17d_the_swoose_ut.zip
FAA_Martlet_II.zip
vincent_244RAF.zip
vilde3_273RAF_42.zip
vilde3_22RAF_37.zip
vild4_42RAF_39tex.zip
Vilde3_36RAF_skinpack_UT.zip

Onto the Japs later this week ...:salute:

Morton
May 16th, 2010, 14:43
I intend to restore my part of course. According to Rami's list I have 174 broken links. Giving the number of uploads I just have to organize myself a bit to accomplish this.

M:icon_lol:rton

Fibber
May 16th, 2010, 18:36
The following was added to the upload list at this time:

CFS2 SKINS Sc-alpha-31stfgskinpack.zip

Rami; tried and, for whatever reason, got nothing but fustration on doing the thumbs also.

Bill Kestell
May 16th, 2010, 18:46
Hey, Rami!

Is it me? Am I nuts? I've noticed that when some uploads are added ... they are rarely at either the beginning or end of those previously posted. This makes it very difficult to remember what you've downloaded recently.

Maybe it isn't "out of order" in all cases ... but I've had enough experiences to make me wonder if there can't be some sort of "ordering" in the LIBRARY. Now the "ARCHIVES" would be wholly another matter.

Any thoughts ... comments? Maybe I should have a few more drinks!

Having said all the above ... WHAT A TRULY GREAT EFFORT ... AND I THANK YOU ALL!:applause:

sc7500
May 16th, 2010, 18:51
... Unsolicited corroborating observation...

But I noticed the same thing the other day.

THEN I found the little "Sort By" filter setting up at the top left, and hit "Date Created [Descending]", and it was wonderful.

Unfortunately, it's NOT a fixed option, at least on my comp - I get to repeat the filtering every time I go on a hunt for new stuff...

I GUESS we're both asking that the 'Default' search setting be switched to 'Newest (Descending)'... Please ?:salute:

SC
:kilroy:

PomBee
May 17th, 2010, 08:18
Well done, Guys.

As Rami knows, I lost all of my files due to a vicious virus which killed all 16 of my CFS2 installs and then jumped to the external hard drive which I was using to back up my files and blitzed that. Thanks to Hewman100 and SW, I now have 95% of the missing stuff and can begin to upload them.

Thanks again, fellas, for all the hard work.

Cheers.

PomBee.:applause::applause::applause:

Rami
May 17th, 2010, 14:27
Hey guys,

I just uploaded Ajax's Normandie-Niemen screens. (NN_screens.zip)

Devildog73
May 17th, 2010, 14:35
Rami,
I need you to re-upload the Tuskegee Airmen IV.
The link in the archive is not working and for whatever reason, I do not have it.
Thanks,
Devildog73

Rami
May 17th, 2010, 15:53
Devildog,

It's on my site...and I also have it in my backups. I got your back, buddy.

I just uploaded the following files...

mk_km_Fokker_DXXI_finland_4-LLv24.zip
mk_thicko_db3.zip
mk_thicko_il2_1943-1944.zip
lagg-3_35.zip
pe-2_205.zip
pe-2_115.zip
pe-2_83.zip
pe-2_31.zip
pe-3.zip
mk_Pe-2_205_140BAP.zip
mk_thicko_il4.zip
mk_yak9_no24.zip
mk_yak1b_summer_no48.zip
mig3late.zip
La-5_99.zip
mk_gc_bf110_skinpack.zip
Mercure's auto-splash screens for Vietnam
Mercure's auto-splash screens for Korea
mk_mz_p39_soviet_pack.zip
P36_Holland.zip
P36_Finland.zip
VN_LEX.zip
VN_Neworleans.zip
VN_Northampton.zip
VN_Pensacola.zip
G3M2_Nell.zip
mk_Betty_x2.zip
Zero Carrier Pack II.zip
Zero Carrier Pack I.zip

and the Finnish Gladiator skin (Morton split the old package on his site)

Devildog73
May 17th, 2010, 17:02
Got it Rams, Thanks!

Rami
May 17th, 2010, 17:10
For Miamieagle,

You're doing a good job with the VB planes.

However...please look at the picture I posted. In the shaded yellow area, you place the file name, not your user name. Your username will automatically be generated when you upload the file.

Also, before you upload any more files, please make a post indicating the file names of ones you've uploaded already so we can keep track!

Thanks,

Rami
May 17th, 2010, 20:01
FOR ALL UPLOADERS!!!

Some of you have asked how to change the uploader name so that the proper user gets credit.

I am happy to report that I was wrong. When you upload, you'll see a box on the uploading screen which says "Submitted by" next to it. This is where you type the user name. I will go through and make all the corrections to this point, but this will make things MUCH easier and more sane from this point forward.

Sorry about the oversight! :wavey:

Update: I went though and fixed all the new CFS2 files I could, it looks a lot better now!

Rami
May 18th, 2010, 07:24
Eight more files today...

mk_Fiat_g50_Finnish.zip
sb-2-100.zip
mz-bf109g-6_propfix.zip
EFDT_Dornier Do-335.zip
DO335_1.zip
DO335_2.zip
MosquitoVI.zip
Gladiator-USSR.zip

OBIO
May 19th, 2010, 06:33
I will begin going through my CDs and DVDs and start re-uploading my files. There are a fair bit of my work that I no longer have due to a number of HD crashes...I was really hoping the library could be fixed so that I could download my own work.

OBIO

trasno
May 19th, 2010, 06:54
Hi all.

Just uploaded:

b5n1_ryujo_tr.zip
b5n1_ryujo_tr_fix.zip
b5n2_ryujo_tr.zip
b5n2_tomonaga_tr.zip
b5n2_zuiho_tr.zip

Greetings.

Trasno

sc7500
May 19th, 2010, 09:59
When posting a new file, could the membership put the EXACT file name [including extension - ie: Zero_2.zip] in the title ?

I always search for duplicates before downloading to save time and space.... and it would be a LOT easier with the correct name at the forefront !

Thanks
SC

Rami
May 19th, 2010, 14:17
sc7500,

Your point is well taken. I went through and fixed all of them (I think) so they reflect the file names on the list. If you run across any other problems, let me know!

sc7500
May 19th, 2010, 15:11
...Your point is well taken. I went through and fixed all of them (I think) so they reflect the file names on the list. If you run across any other problems, let me know!...

Thank you, sir !!! :ernae:
SC

UncleTgt
May 20th, 2010, 13:22
JAP Bomber skins are back up:

Ki48 Lily CBI skinpack.zip
Ki48 Lily PNG Skinpack.zip
Ki49 Helen 74 Sentai.zip
Ki49 Helen 61 Sentai.zip
Ki49 Helen 7 Sentai.zip
Ki49 Helen 62 Sentai.zip

Rami
May 20th, 2010, 17:53
UncleTgt,

Thanks for uploading!

Fibber,

I took care of the mercure upload, it was placed in the CFS1 section by mistake.

Fibber
May 20th, 2010, 18:58
Thanks;
maybe I got bleary eyed!:icon_lol:

NEW ADDITIONS

EURO_43_AUTO_SPLASHS+LOAD+ALERT.ZIP
H6K5 MAVIS.ZIP

Rami
May 20th, 2010, 19:29
Hey guys,

I also uploaded several files tonight...

mk_su_bf109f4_desert.zip
mk_PR_Bf109-G6.zip
mk_PB_Bf109G10.zip
mk_PR_Bf109_K_skins.zip
mk_pr_bf1096gx3.zip
mk_rb_bf109fg_desert.zip
mk_pr_bf109fx3_b.zip
mk_km_ju88a11-italy.zip
mk_km_ju88a4-fag120.zip
mk_km_ju88a4_kg26.zip
mk_dlw_ju87bx4.zip

Shessi
May 21st, 2010, 06:18
Hi Rami,
Finally dusted off the old HDDs and found some of the files!! :d

ju88g6_fug240_dp
km_ju88g6_night_fighter_pack
km_ju88g6_fug240
km_ju88g1_night_fighter_pack
km_ju88c6_night_fighter_pack
km_ju88c6_kg40
km_ju88c4_night_fighter_pack
km_ju88c2_night_fighter_pack
km_ju88a4_kg54
p61_no_turret_pack
p61_ladies_of_the_night_skin_pack
p61_no turret_skins
cfs2_p61a-5_repaint
fs9_p61a-5_repaint

Cheers Shessi

Rami
May 21st, 2010, 06:34
Shessi,

You have my warmest and deepest appreciation. Keep 'em coming! :ernae:

Discus
May 21st, 2010, 06:39
Hey guys,

I also uploaded several files tonight...

mk_su_bf109f4_desert.zip
mk_PR_Bf109-G6.zip
mk_PB_Bf109G10.zip
mk_PR_Bf109_K_skins.zip
mk_pr_bf1096gx3.zip
mk_rb_bf109fg_desert.zip
mk_pr_bf109fx3_b.zip
mk_km_ju88a11-italy.zip
mk_km_ju88a4-fag120.zip
mk_km_ju88a4_kg26.zip
mk_dlw_ju87bx4.zip

Yesterday I was looking for some skins foran my AFR install and I couldnīt dl from the archive.

Cheers, Discus:jump:

miamieagle
May 21st, 2010, 08:15
I figure it out but still thanks for your comments!

I did uploaded two VB Items in the wrong Sim category!

Istead of CFS2 I uploaded them as CFS1 uploads.

How can I correct this mistake.

I do not want to miss Inform anyone from the CFS1 community.

Thank you Rami!

Rami
May 21st, 2010, 09:26
Miamieagle,

I have been correcting the uploads as I go. I also submitted them under the username VB_Planes, to reflect their original category.

In addition, I corrected the four skin uploads by RobH to reflect their original file names, so the following can be crossed off the list...

Spitfire_mkvb_57_GIAP.zip
Spitfire_mkvb-Witozenc.zip
Spitfire_mkvb_JA-K.zip
Spitfire_mkvb_FF-D.zip

More to come...

Rami
May 21st, 2010, 09:52
To all,

More files have been uploaded

mk_thicko_sukhoi-su-2.zip
mk_TR_A20G_VVS-Baltic-Fleet.zip
mk_yak23-flora.zip
mk_WD_Tupolev_TU-2.zip
mk_thicko_la5-fn.zip
mk_Pe-3_125GvBAP.zip
mk_Pe-2_31_Red_8_winter.zip
mk_hsu_i16_part1.zip
mk_AH_Hurricane_MKIIC_Soviet.zip
mk-me163b-komet.zip
mk_mzCA13-Boomerang__Struth__4th_Sqn_RAAF.zip
mk_mzCA13-Boomerang_SinbadII_5th_Sqn_RAAF.zip
mk_FDG2_P36_France.zip
mk_FDG2_P-36A_China.zip
mk_mig-15.zip
mk_vw_hudsonIV_raaf.zip
mk_vz_polikarpov_po2.zip
mk_mc202Ruspoli_91Sqa.zip
mk_mc202-84.zip
mk_Reggiane_2001.zip
mk_re2002_cenni.zip
mk_re2000_sea.zip
mk_Fdg2_F4U-7_Aeronavale.zip
mk_fdg_b25j-netherland_18sqd.zip
mk_f6f_hellcat_eto.zip
mk_bloch_mb152.zip
mk_fiatg50_73.zip
mk_km_Fokker_DXXI_Netherland_No214.zip
mk_fiatg50_363.zip
mk_fiatg50_95.zip
mk_fiat_g50_cw.zip
mk_km_j2m3_raiden.zip
mk_re2002_german.zip
mk_wop_fw190a6_Max_Stotz.zip
mk_wop_fw_190A-3_red_10_desert.zip
mk_wop_fw190_africa.zip
mk_tcooks_wellington.zip

miamieagle
May 21st, 2010, 18:08
Thank you!

Rami
May 22nd, 2010, 10:52
Just uploaded...

mk_mig-15_gauges.zip
yak-1_update.zip
yak-1__for_cfs2.zip
yak-9_up-date.zip
sukhoi_su-2.zip
sukhoi_su-2__ski.zip
yak-9p1.zip
yak-7_cfs2.zip
ms-406thi.zip
mk_thicko_db3-gauges.zip
yak-1b_CFS2.zip
pzl24a.zip
pzl24b.zip
pzl24e.zip
pzl24F.zip
pzl24g.zip

Rami
May 22nd, 2010, 15:23
Hello,

In our quest to rebuild the library, there are two files thus far which have eluded me.

soviet_hurris.zip
yak-1b_update.zip

Would someone please upload them if they have these packages?

I'll keep listing files which can't be located though other sites in this thread.

Rami
May 22nd, 2010, 16:16
This is where we're at right now.

alpha_1
May 22nd, 2010, 19:30
I've got 'em Rami......will upload 'em shortly

Rami
May 22nd, 2010, 20:09
Alpha_1,

Thanks! I corrected the little things like pics, descriptions, and user names. I will use this thread for any other files that prove difficult to find. :ernae:

alpha_1
May 22nd, 2010, 20:19
No prob......glad to help. I'll keep my eyes on this post

tonybones2112
May 22nd, 2010, 22:05
Hello,

In our quest to rebuild the library, there are two files thus far which have eluded me.

soviet_hurris.zip
yak-1b_update.zip

Would someone please upload them if they have these packages?

I'll keep listing files which can't be located though other sites in this thread.

Rami, I just guessing off the top of my head but soviet_hurris.zip is one of Pombee's files, ain't it? He lost all his files in a computer crash and another member is helping him restore his stuff. There is much of his stuff in the archives that are broken links and a whole lot I personally would like to have. Everything I have of Pombee's, if needed, is available for upload, in 7 months now I've grabbed 7 gig of files(on dialup), many from other sites but mostly from here, so call on me if I can help.

Bones

Captain Kurt
May 22nd, 2010, 23:43
Okay, here's what I had that was on the list:

AVG_campaign+video.zip
cfs2_stuka.zip
cfs2sst.zip
f4u-1d-vbf83.zip
fim2_pete.zip
finnish_hawk75.zip
guinea43_pt1a.zip
guinea43_pt2a.zip
guinea43_pt3a.zip
mzc6n1saiun.zip
mz-fw1908_tex.zip
mzki841a52.zip
p38g_barber.zip
p38h_ince.zip
p38l_peewee_v.zip
p47d11_quirk.zip
p47d21_penrod.zip
p47d25_noguts.zip
p47d5_gentile.zip
Royal_Canadian_Air_Force.zip
scw109b.zip
scw109d.zip
scw109e.zip
scw109panel.zip
scwcr32.zip
scwg50.zip
scwsm79.zip
scwsm81.zip
Siemens_Schuckert_DIV.zip
stuka.zip
VB_B6N.zip
VB_Catalina.zip
VB_FW190Dora.zip
VB_KI45.zip
VB_KI46.zip
VB_KI84.zip
VB_Lancaster.zip
VB_ME410A.zip
VB_P51D_Eagleston.zip
VB_SB2C_Helldiver.zip
VB_Spitfire_MK1A.zip
yak-1b_update.zip

:salute: Captain Kurt

rohan
May 23rd, 2010, 05:05
Hei,
Assuming I did it correctly, the following files have just been uploaded -

f3f_sound_pack.zip
bmw132_version_2.zip
ju52_sound_pack_obio_style.zip
fokker_dxxi_sound_pack.zip

Unfortunately, I was not allowed to change the submitter's name, so the files are currently "in" my name rather than OBIO's. I doubt whether there is actually a way to upload a file in someone else's name (for security reasons), but if there is, please tell me how it should be done,
regs,
Ro

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 06:36
Rohan,

Yes, there is, and you did do it right. Look at post # 61 in the thread..."Major breakthrough." :wiggle:

And, a big thanks to you, Watchdog22, and Captain Kurt for the help!

On second thought...maybe you guys don't have that option?

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 06:40
Bones,

This is where we are, the last page has a list of what's missing.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=36532&p=419350#post419350

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 07:07
Hi Rami.I just uploaded......

allied_romanian_109_skins
bf109g_10_hungarian
bf109g_10_hungarian_fix
bf109g-10_bulgarian
bf109g_10_finnish
bf109_g10_italian
bf109g-10_romanian
bf109g-10_slovakian
bf109g-10_yugoslavian

Cheers.

PomBee.

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 07:31
PomBee,

Thanks, I took care of it. Great work! :salute:

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 07:53
Rami, I just guessing off the top of my head but soviet_hurris.zip is one of Pombee's files, ain't it? He lost all his files in a computer crash and another member is helping him restore his stuff. There is much of his stuff in the archives that are broken links and a whole lot I personally would like to have. Everything I have of Pombee's, if needed, is available for upload, in 7 months now I've grabbed 7 gig of files(on dialup), many from other sites but mostly from here, so call on me if I can help.

Bones

I've now restored my files thanks to Hewman100 and SW. I was just about to upload soviet_hurris.zip myself, but with revised dp's giving them exhaust effects. If anyone's interested, I could upload the revised dp's as a new file. I'm taking the opportunity to do this for a lot of my old stuff. PomBee.

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 07:55
PomBee,

Thanks, I took care of it. Great work! :salute:

Thanks for that, Rami.

ah_hurricane_mk2b_skins
ah_hurricane_mk2d now uploaded.

PomBee.

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 07:58
Man, I can't keep up! Almost two hours and not much headway yet on user names!

It's like trying to bale out the ocean with a tablespoon!

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 08:08
PomBee,

Let me know, and I can take down the old download and replace it.

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 08:18
Man, I can't keep up! Almost two hours and not much headway yet on user names!

It's like trying to bale out the ocean with a tablespoon!

Just to add to your load,

nux-vomica.zip now up, with added exhaust effects.

Keep up the great work.

PomBee.

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 08:56
PomBee,

Let me know, and I can take down the old download and replace it.

Hi Rami. soviet_hurris.zip with exhaust effects now ready for upload when required. PomBee.

Fibber
May 23rd, 2010, 09:07
The following have just been added;

Campaigns- CATF.ZIP
Panels- TL-Corsair-Panel.zip

Rami; This may be operator trouble but I can't get the blinking thumnails to attach.

Fibber
May 23rd, 2010, 10:13
Rami;
I tried to change the "Submitted By" caption to reflect the author/modeler and it keeps my name in it, and won't let me change it. I know that you have posted in #61 an 83 that it can done, but I am stymied as to how to change it.

rohan
May 23rd, 2010, 10:20
Completing my uploads for today are the following files -

Finnish_Anson.zip
wd_Beau21.zip
wd_beau6f_8.zip
db_3t_drop_tank.zip
mz-bf109e-7_repaint_JG53.zip
mz-bf109g-6_Fin_tex.zip
mz-bf109g-6_tex.zip
mz_Fw190F_Repaint_SKG10.zip
f4u_1a_boyington.zip
mz_bf109ejg3.zip
mz_bf109ejg3_2.zip
mz_bf109ejg5.zip
mz_bf109ejg26.zip
db_corsair1385.zip
thicko_il241a.zip
thicko_il241b.zip
thicko_il241c.zip
thicko_il241d.zip
thicko_il242dsa.zip
thicko_lagg3_11.zip
thicko_lagg3_10.zip
thicko_lagg3_04.zip
thicko_lagg3_06.zip
thicko_lagg3_12.zip
PBY_Radar_Antennae.zip
Allied_Radar_Antennae.zip
jg_msf6f-vault2.zip
jg_msf6f-vault3.zip
jg_msf6f-vault4.zip
exh_effects_greenghost_KH_no2.zip
fw189_propexh_kh.zip
vn_pby5a_propexh_kh.zip
mk_mz-ki45_toryu.zip
mk_f6f_hellcat-vf-33.zip
mk_cfs2_p39q_airacobra.zip
p-39l_airacobra.zip
p-39q_airacobra.zip
p39d_airacobra.zip
cfs2_overhauled_mdls_shined_part_1.zip
cfs2_overhualed_mdls_shined_part_2.zip
la5f_gal.zip
la5f_w17.zip
la5_winter.zip
pe2_3winter.zip
cfs2sst.zip
me-410_set_2.zip

Please note that I had to upload three files twice. For some reason, when an upload had been completed, the file I uploaded just before it disappeared from the list of most recent uploads. I hesitate to say that one upload deleted another, but it certainly looked like from my point of view as I could not find the "disappeared" file in any of the library views I used. Perhaps someone should look into this problem.

regs,
Ro

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 10:50
PomBee,

I took care of it. :salute:

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 10:52
Rohan,

Yo can blame me for that. I was fixing the file user names in real time as you were uploading them, (the Beaufighters are a perfect example) so that's why they disappeared. I apologize for that, I was just trying to keep pace with you guys, no easy task!

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 10:53
Rami;
I tried to change the "Submitted By" caption to reflect the author/modeler and it keeps my name in it, and won't let me change it. I know that you have posted in #61 an 83 that it can done, but I am stymied as to how to change it.

Fibber,

I realized after the fact that perhaps you guys don't have that option, so that will be part of my job. I also fixed the thumbnails for ya!

Boy, you guys kept me quite busy today!

This is an updated list as of 3:10PM.

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 12:08
These are other missing files that have eluded me...

ms-406thi__up-date.zip
German_Weapons.zip
ju88fin_vers2.zip
wolfi_ju87pack1.zip
wolfi_ju87pack2.zip

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 14:31
just uploaded......

saaf_hurris.zip
iaf_hurri_2c.zip
soviet_hurris.zip
hurri_2c_iaf.zip
be500_pack.zip

The first 3 are updated with exhaust effects. The final 2 are AVH skins, so are not updated.Goodnight to you all.

PomBee.

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 15:05
PomBee,

I corrected the download names on those as well, thanks!

To all,

What an outstanding job today! That really put me to work! :ernae:

Fibber
May 23rd, 2010, 17:08
:salute:Thanks. Don't know why but when I try to put in the thumbnails, the whole upload submission gets erased and I have to start over.

safn1949
May 23rd, 2010, 17:22
I have the German weapons zip and will upload now.:d

safn1949
May 23rd, 2010, 17:27
Uploaded German Weapons.zip:d

I have a FM2 but don't know if it is the right one.Designer: Charles Simpson and Fly.See jpg from file.

Uploaded PM A-20 by Capt Mercy.

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 17:37
Thank you very much! :wiggle:

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 17:39
Safn1949,

That has already been uploaded by Captain Kurt today.

Fibber,

The P-38 "Triple Play" pack was uploaded by Devildog73 a while ago, and the P-39d Airacobra pack by Obio was also uploaded earlier by Rohan. Thank you though!

safn1949
May 23rd, 2010, 17:53
Here is a jpg showing the VB aircraft I have and will upload the next couple of days.....yer welcome.:d

They don't seem to have any photos included.
uploaded
VB_B29.zip
VB_F2G Navy.zip
VB_F4U1A.zip
VB_FW190A.zip

Flamer50
May 23rd, 2010, 18:49
Rami,

have some files for you, check PM's please.

Regards, Bwf.

Fibber
May 23rd, 2010, 19:24
These were the mission for today.

OTHER-
xh effects greenghost kh no2.zip
php2-p-40.zip by Talon

skins amer.
Jx_DCC_P-38J_LIGHTENING_(7F+0)ORDWAY.ZIP
TBF_MID.ZIP
TBM_BUZZARD.ZIP
VN_PBY5A_PROPEXH_KH.ZIP
SC_BSK_SPITVB_SKINPACKII.ZIP
SC_BSK_SPITVBSKINS.ZIP

SKINS GER-
REBUFFAT_BF109_SPIT_PROPEXH_KH.ZIP
SC_JRL_FW190-TG.ZIP
UPDATED_ALPHASIM_HENSCHEL_HS129.ZIP

Panels- TL-CORSAIR -PANEL.ZIP
Sorry about caps. Wasn't looking while typing and don't want to do it over. This exercise has one good point. It has made me consolidate a lot of file. Sure had a lot of dups. No wonder the file was so big!:icon_lol:

Still can't get the dang thumbs to post!

sc7500
May 23rd, 2010, 19:29
Want a real live SHOCK ?

Download and install this program - it's Freeware:

Easy Duplicate Finder
http://www.easyduplicatefinder.com/download.html

The first time I ran it on my CFS2 files section, I saved over 1.75 GIGABYTES by eliminating duplicate files !

Ahh, breathing room... !

SC

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 19:30
Fibber,

I correct as I go. No problem at all! I did take care of the Triple Play and Obio's P-39d. Those were uploaded earlier.

Captain Kurt
May 23rd, 2010, 20:42
I think this probably exhausts the files I have that are on the list.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt

Uploaded:

eh_Alb_DVa_VonHippel.zip
eh_dr1_436-17.zip
eh_Pup_skinpack.zip
f4u-1_Corsair.zip
f4u1luc.zip
fdg_p51d_hln.zip
fdg_p51d_ridge.zip
pby5mid.zip

Rami
May 23rd, 2010, 20:52
Captain Kurt,

That's fine, you've done more than enough. I'll make the other corrections in the morning, it's time to get some shut-eye.

Thanks! :ernae:

Fibber
May 23rd, 2010, 20:59
Rami;
I apologize for some extra work for you in advance. It appears that I didn't cross off some of Rohans uploads off my list copy and uploaded them in error. Sorry. UMMMMMMM, Rohan is the name of my cardiologist, nahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:kilroy:.

PomBee
May 23rd, 2010, 23:17
Rami.

I just checked. smallwood_hurri_2c.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/#download) and smallwood_hurri_2c_early.zip (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/#download) are part of the BE500 pack that I uploaded last night. The originals were wrong anyway.

Cheers.

PomBee.

rohan
May 24th, 2010, 01:24
ms-406thi__up-date.zip
ju88fin_vers2.zip
wolfi_ju87pack1.zip
wolfi_ju87pack2.zip

have all been uploaded. I found "German Weapons.zip" in three 1 per cent planes that I have in my library (1GR_Me262B-U1.zip, 1GR_Fw-200C4.zip, 1GR_Ta-152H-1.zip), and toyed with the idea of uploading those but, since they're not on your list, I decided against doing that,
regs,
Ro

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 03:16
Rohan,

Thank you very much! And yes, the German_Weapons.zip have already been covered.

rohan
May 24th, 2010, 03:46
More files uploaded today -

ms-406thi__up-date.zip
wolfi_ju87pack1.zip
wolfi_ju87pack2.zip
SpitV_stubs.zip
s81_14k_v20.zip
s81_ar125_1_v20.zip
s81_ar125_2_v20.zip
s81_ar126_1_v20.zip
s81_ar126_1_v20.zip
s81_ar126_2_v20.zip
s81_ar126_3_v20.zip
s81_px_v20.zip
sm79skin.zip
bsk_spit5trop_propexh_kh.zip
mk_BSK_Spitfire_MkVC_Lentini.zip
mk_mz_ki61-hien.zip
mk_mz-ki61-hei.zip
mk_mz-ki61-otsu.zip
ju88_Hungary.zip
ju88_Romania.zip
ju88fin_vers2.zip
BSK_Spitfire_MkVC_CR-C.zip
BSK_Spitfire_MkVC_D.zip
BSK_Spitfire_MkVC_ZP-B.zip
sc-lancaster-207.zip
sc-lancaster-admiralprune.zip
sc-lancaster-bessie.zip
sc-lancasterbmkx-text.zip
sc-lancaster-sugar.zip
jg_k-ito_p-61fs.zip
kip-61b_midnight_belle_cfs2.zip
p61__cfs2_skin_pack.zip
p61_no_tur__pack.zip
fdg2_oglivie_P61_prop_kh.zip
Buecker_131B__jungmann_CFS2.zip
sc-alphahalifaxtex.zip
mk_Alpha__BeaufighterX4.zip
mk_alpha_beaufighters.zip
mk_alpha-hawker-typhoon-mk1b1-jacko.zip
mk_alpha-hawker-typhoon-mk1b1-nf-r7881.zip
mk_alpha-hawker-typhoon-mk1b1-no56_sqn.zip
mk_alpha-hawker-typhoon-mk1b1-shark-245sqd.zip
mk_alpha-hawker-typhoon-mk1b2-pulverizer.zip
mk_alpha-typhoon-mk1b1-451-Sqn.zip
sc_alpha-b24j-skins..zip
sc-alpha-b24.zip
sc-alpha-b24-dragon.zip
sc-alphaskinpack3.zip
sc-bd-alpha_Mustang_Cleanup.ZIP
sc-bd-alpha51cleanup.ZIP

FYI, ju88fin.zip is an earlier version of ju88fin_vers2.zip, which I included above. I don't know whether you still want to have it uploaded for completeness, but I no longer have that (earlier) version.

It seems Fibber and I have crossed swords again - LOL, as I just repeated his upload of OBIO's Hs.129 file (sorry). I also noticed that there were a couple of files that I uploaded yesterday which still appeared in the list you posted last night - Mr. Goldberg's F6F vault files.

I also forgot to mark Morton's file (mk_Alpha__BeaufighterX4.zip) as being FS2004 skins as well as CFS2 skins - perhaps you could make that small change for me,
regs,
Ro

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 04:05
Rohan,

Outstanding job! I will make the necessary corrections. I also took down one of the BSK Spit V packs, that was already uploaded. No big deal! :ernae:

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 04:41
To all,

It's kind of hard to keep the list current with the upload pace, but this is where we stand as of 8:45am.

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 04:47
PomBee,

I took those two files you mentioned (smallwood) and deleted them from the list, because you indicated they were obsolescent anyway. :wavey:

PomBee
May 24th, 2010, 04:57
I just uploaded kroat__jagdstaffel__bf109g-10.zip, with a revised wing texture, a dp to arm it with the weapons that come with the original aircraft and an aircraft.cfg with a description change. I realised that I had uploaded an earlier version of the texture, so I've uploaded a texture fix as well. Sorry.PomBee.P.S. The dp works with all of my Bf109g skins.

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 04:58
PomBee,

Which one should I take down?

PomBee
May 24th, 2010, 05:00
PomBee,

Which one should I take down?

If you ditch the last 2 uploads (kroat__jagdstaffel__bf109g-10.zip and texture fix for kroat__jagdstaffel__bf109g-10), I'll upload the correct one. Sorry again.PomBee.
The smallwood files were indeed obselete. Thanks, Rami.

kdriver
May 24th, 2010, 05:02
Two more files uploaded:

JMK_Ships_Info_Jpeg.zip

Tuskegee_Airmen_IV.zip

I was not able to change the submitter name to that of the authors. Also half of the blurb for Tuskegee got chopped off - sorry Rami.

KD

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 05:03
PomBee,

It's no problem. I am here to serve. :salute:

Update...done.

Kdriver,

We kinda discovered last night that I only really have access to the sumbitter keys.

Fibber
May 24th, 2010, 06:22
The following were uploaded;

SKINS AMER; Scottv4
P40NV2TEXTURE
KM_KO_Sabre F86 PARTS 1,2,3

safn1949
May 24th, 2010, 14:21
Uploaded VB_G5N.zip
VB_Hurricane 2C.zip
VB_Hurricane_2a.zip
VB_ME210A.zip
VB_Me262.zip
VB_Mosquito.zip
VB_Nell.zip
VB_P51B_357th_Red.zip
VB_P51B_VernaQ.zip
Vb_p51bgodfrey.zip
Vb_p51bshangrila.zip
Vb_p51M_357th_Red.zip
Vb_p51M_Pattie.zip
VB_Reggiane_2005.zip
VB_Spitfire_8THAF.zip
VB_Spitfire_Vb.zip
VB_TA154.zip
VB_Yak3.zip
VB_Z506B.zip
VB190A4.zip
1PZ_P-11c.zip I hope this is the right one.

Rami
May 24th, 2010, 17:42
Safn1949,

No, that PZL is the 1% aircraft already in the library. No big deal!

safn1949
May 24th, 2010, 17:52
Safn1949,

No, that PZL is the 1% aircraft already in the library. No big deal!
Ok,I'm going to hang out and collect my files.I have stuff on 3 hard drives,when I get it all together I will check back to see if I can fill any gaps.:d

Chacha
May 25th, 2010, 04:40
(I ran out of adjectives)

Congratulations, Gentlemen!

:salute:

...Way to GO!

... You ALL Rock!

:jump:

...Thank you for a GREAT job WELL done!

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 05:12
Good morning,

I want to let uploaders know that Sopwith Chameleon has been "consolidating" some of his skin packs as he uploads them. This pack: sc-fdg-p47repaints.zip contains P-47 skins, and covers the contents of these packs...

sc-fdg2p47d15thaf.zip
sc-fdg-p47skins.zip
sc-fdg2-p47skin.zip
scp47dgladych.zip

Not a bad way to do it!

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 05:56
Sopwith,

That P-51B/C pack you uploaded is an amalgam of different packs, but which ones did you consolidate? :isadizzy:

Sopwith Chameleon
May 25th, 2010, 06:26
Sopwith,

That P-51B/C pack you uploaded is an amalgam of different packs, but which ones did you consolidate? :isadizzy:

Hi Andrew

its

sc-jrl-tuskegeeskins.zip
sc-jrl-p51b-352nd.ZIP
sc-jrl-p51b-15thaf-text.zip
sc-jrl-p51bhuntext.zip
sc-jrl-p51b.zip

.........but I've left out the ones that didn't come out too well or have been done better by others .............

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 06:40
Sopwith,

Fair enough, thanks for letting me know! :salute:

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 06:50
To all,

Let's give a big thank you to Canelo_Kid for creating more categories for the CFS2 download section! This will make our new library much more user-friendly.

Hip, hip, hurrah! :icon29: :ernae: :medals:

Thanks, Canelo_Kid!

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 07:27
Miamieagle,

The VB_German_Weapons.zip was already uploaded, but thanks anyway! :ernae:

PomBee
May 25th, 2010, 09:20
Hi Rami.

I just uploaded........

pru_spit_skins.zip

spit_pr11_16sqn.zip

hurri_mk4_351_yugoslav.zip

sov_spits.zip

spit5b_nightfighters.zip

mustang_1_vvs.zip.

Also, pr11_fix.zip is now redundant as I uploaded the corrected skin.
I won't be uploading spit_pr11_bf273.zip as it turns out that BF273 was a MkIXc from the High Altitude flight, and not a PRXI (thanks, Hewman100. Great save!)

Well done, Guys.

Cheers.

PomBee.:applause::applause::applause:

P.S. My messages come out in english when I use the PC at work!!!!

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 09:24
PomBee,

I corrected the file names as you uploaded, and I will take that file you mentioned you won't be uploading off the list. Thank you! :ernae:

BTW...after starting close to 1600, we're now down to just over 1,100 entries. Keep 'em coming!

kdriver
May 25th, 2010, 10:33
3 more added to the skins section:

vincent_RNZAF_1940

vincent_RNZAF_1941

vincent_RNZAF_1943

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 13:14
A few more files have been uploaded...

mk_KW_SeaFury_pack2.zip
mk_KW_SeaFury_pack1.zip
mk_ah_mk1_seahurricanes.zip
mk_AH_Seafires.zip
mk_PR_SpitVIII_ETO.zip
mk_PR_SpitVIII_desert.zip
mk_gladiator_mk2_sqd_80.zip
mk_sg_se5a-mccudden.zip
mk_vw_hudsonIII_raf.zip
mk_fdg_b25j-raf-180sqd.zip
mk_gladiator_mk1_preware.zip
mk_Swordfish_Egypt-Malta.zip
mk_thicko_blenheims.zip
mk_TR_A20G_RAF.zip
mk_Blenheim_mk4-1-x4.zip
mk_ki43-3b-Sasaki.zip
mk_d4y3_suisei-601-kokutai.zip
mk_d4y2-s_suisei_302-kokutai.zip
mk_ki43-3b-Sugitara.zip
mk_mz-ki100.zip
mk_thicko_b5n2_x3.zip
mk_Wolfi_Ki44.zip
mk_mz-j2m3-akamatsu.zip
mk_mz_n1k2ja-x2.zip
mk_mz_n1k1ja_shinden-1168.zip
mk_y4y1-c_suise_523-kokutai.zip
mk_xb_ys_a5m4_claude.zip

mariereid
May 25th, 2010, 14:29
Thanks, Kid, things are really looking up. I am even starting to see some of Morton's skins that I've been waiting for. :salute::ernae:

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 15:30
I've uploaded my last batch of files for now...

mk_Fdg2_p-47d-56FG.zip
mk_Fdg2_P-51b_352ndFg.zip
mk_Fdg2_P-51b_357thFG.zip
mk_fdg2_f6f5_vf-84.zip
mk_fdg2_f6f5_vf-83.zip
mk_fdg2_f6f5_vf-5.zip
mk_P-80C__FT876.zip
mk_P-80C_16thFIS_Suwon.zip
mk_PF-80B_94thFS_PN568.zip
mk_P-80A_15th_TRS_Korea.zip
mk_P-80A_416th__FBG.zip
mk_grumman-f9f_cougar.zip
mk_TR_A20G_Korea.zip
mk_tbf_avenger.zip
mk_fdg2_F4U-4_USMC-Korea.zip
mk_fdg2_f4f-4_vmf223.zip
mk_fdg2_f4f-3_vf39.zip
mk_fdg_b25j_tondelayo.zip
mk_fdg_b25j_briefingtime_italy44.zip
mk_F9F8-Cougar-x8.zip
mk_FDG2_f4u-1_Birdcage.zip

Note to Morton: I have uploaded from your website all of the files available that had broken links in the old library. There are still files on this list that are yours, but your load has been dramatically reduced.

Note for others: This is the updated list as of 7:30pm EDT.

Boatz
May 25th, 2010, 17:06
Rami,

Can you post your list in another format, like a plain .txt file or something?

Boatz

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 17:16
Boatz,

Done.

Fibber
May 25th, 2010, 19:11
The following were located and submitted for your approval ( cue Rod Sterling here)

ANGELSPLAYMATE.ZIP
HEL-ETER.ZIP
KITTY.ZIP
P51_DH.ZIP
P51BLL2.ZIP
P5145THFS.ZIP
VB_P51B
VB_P51B_357THYELLOW

Sorry about shouting, but too freaking tired to re-type. Split three cords of wood today and am really sore right now. :sleep:

Rami; STILL can't get the thumnails to post right!

Boatz
May 25th, 2010, 20:00
Uploaded the following:

Archive - CFS2 Other

AUTO_SPLASHS+LOAD+ALERT_EastFrontWinter.zip
b25cfs2.zip
EASTFRONT_AUTO_SPLASHS+LOAD+ALERT.zip
ki-44_exhaust_fx.zip
lift_trk_01.zip
usmc_corrective_convert3.zip
WD_Pilot_Figures.zip

Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - Japanese

php2_kates_1.zip
php2_kates_3.zip
php2_kates_4.zip
php2_kates2.zip

Boatz

Rami
May 25th, 2010, 20:12
Boatz,

Thanks. I gave them the appropriate user names as you uploaded them.

Fibber,

Thanks to you as well. I added the available pics and made the file names a bit easier to find, being as how they weren't on the list.

PomBee
May 26th, 2010, 09:14
Just uploaded.....

seac_hurri_mk4.zip

pombee_z5659.zip

Will attempt to package and upload vampire_skins.zip. eaf_skins.zip and iaf_skins.zip tonight, then that's all of mine done. :jump::jump::jump:

Sterling job, Rami.

Cheers.

PomBee:applause::applause::applause:
P.S. vampire_skins.zip now uploaded.

UncleTgt
May 26th, 2010, 13:05
Both Vengeance skinpacks restored ...

Vengeance PNG skinpak
Vengeance CBI skinpak

Boatz
May 27th, 2010, 07:34
Three more done,

From Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - Other

vw_hudson_china1.zip

From Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - Japanese

php2_vals_1.zip
php2_vals_2.zip

PomBee
May 27th, 2010, 09:18
Hi Rami.

eaf_skins.zip and iaf_skins.zip now uploaded and that's it for me!!!

Cheers.

PomBee.:salute::salute::salute:

Rami
May 27th, 2010, 09:57
PomBee,

Thanks.

Okay, we're going good. Still, skins by Sopwith and ChrisN (Bf-109s and Fw-190s) as well as textures for Akemi's planes and skins by cobrauk are still in short supply.

Textures for Akemi's planes begin typically with mz or mz-
Textures by Sopwith begin typically with sc or sc-

safn1949
May 27th, 2010, 10:40
Rami,I am searching my numerous hard drives now and found this,sc-BSK-Spitvbskins.zip.Please let me know if you need it.I will keep looking,only have 2.5 TB's to look through.

Didn't we also need this? Dora and Pfeil and Spitfire.zip

Safn1949,

The first one has been covered. The second one, I will take care of by getting it off of Ken Stallings' site.

Boatz
May 27th, 2010, 17:08
Couple more,

VW_Hudson_usc_v099
VW_Hudson_FXF_v099
36sqn_alba_ut
1942_alba_ut
MK_AH_Hurricanemk1_46Sqn-Norway_1940
MK_F6F3_Hellcats
MK_Fdg2_P-47d-56FG_61FS-corrected
MK_FDG2SBD5_B10
MK_FDG2SBD5_B12
MK_Spitfire_Italy
MK_Spitfire_Malta
rcaf_alba_ut
Silvia_Boomerang_MkII_v2
torch_alba_day_ut
ys_xb_a5m4

Rami
May 27th, 2010, 17:57
Boatz,

Thank you so very much! :ernae:

Fibber
May 27th, 2010, 18:07
The following were located and uploaded today;
CFS2 - SKINS- JAPANESE
A6M2AM11.ZIP
A6M2M21B.ZIP
A6M2M21C.ZIP

GERMAN- AIRCRAFT

CFS2_STUKA_AI.ZIP

Sopwith Chameleon
May 28th, 2010, 04:10
Hi,

I just uploaded 2 packs containing all the Paints I did for the Alpha P51-D Mustang - these include all the clean-up files plus the Airfile to make it useable in QC & Missions

They will replace:

sc-alpha-P51DSkinpack.zip
sc-alphap51skinpack2.zip
sc-alphaskinpack3.zip
sc-alphaMustangskinpack4.zip
sc-alpha-31stfgskinpack.zip
sc-alpha-20thFG.zip
sc-bd-alpha51cleanup.ZIP
sc-bd-alpha_Mustang_Cleanup.ZIP
Alpha_P-51_cleanup-3.zip

Enjoy ! :jump:

Rami
May 28th, 2010, 04:53
Sopwith,

Thanks. I went through and deleted the old entries in the library and the missing files spreadsheet.

This is the list, updated as of 8:55am EDT.

Boatz
May 28th, 2010, 16:11
A couple more,

SC_ArkangelHurri2
SC_BurmaHurri
SC_Huricane1aNicholson
SC_Hurri1aBader
SC_Hurri1aMcknight
SC_Hurri1aTuck
SC_Hurricane2D
SC_SeaHurrizip
SC208Hurri
sc361stp51dcollection
sc361stp51dcollectionpt2
SC3SqnHurri
SC-AH-Hurricane1
SC-AH-Hurricane-Clowes
SC-AHHurris
SC-AiracobraMk1-601sqn
SC-Alpha-B24HJimmyStewart
SC-Alpha-B24J15thafSkin
SC-AlphaB24jMae
SC-Alpha-Fortress1
SC-Alpha-FortressII
SC-Alpha-Liberator_MkIIIa
SC-Alpha-Stirling
SC-Baldy-AnsonMk1
SC-BaldyFireflyMk5Tex
SC-Bismark-AiSkinPack
SCBlenFAF
SC-BOACCommandotext
SC-ChinaCommando
SCCommando
SCDAFBlen
SC-FDG2-B17f-gremlin
SC-FDG2-B17f-yankee
SC-FDG-A20Skins
SC-FDGv2-B17g-15thafSkin <-- slightly different from the list, but matches archive filename
SC-G3M-Nell
SC-G3M-Taiwan
SC-Halifax-Text
SC-HamdenTB1
SC-HamSkinPack
SC-Hurricane2A
SC-JRL_-_SpitVa-Bader
SC-JRL-CurtissCommando
SC-JRL-Fw190
SC-JRL-MustangIII
SC-JRL-Whirlwind_I
SC-JU88_Totenkopf
SC-Manchester1aGibson
SC-Manchester1aJill
SC-Manchester1Wavy
SC-Mauro-HurriPack
SC-Mauro-Hurris2
SC-Mauro-SeaHurri
SCMedBlenheim
SC-MG-Hurricane_II
SC-MG-Hurricane2blade
SC-MustangIII-text
SC-MZSpitv41Skins
SC-MZ-SpitVPP
SC-MZ-SpitvSkins
SC-OW-AlphaB25GlassNose
SC-OW-Alpha-B25Gunship
SC-P39_Skinpack
SC-P39dSkinpack
SC-P39ln-Skinpack
SC-P39lSkin
SC-P39N-VVSskin
SC-P400Skinpack
SC-P40C-Tiger
SC-PBM-1-Text
SC-RAFAiracobra1
SC-SovSpit
SC-Stirling149sqn
SC-Stirling199sqn
SC-Thicko-Do17
SC-TuskegeeJugs
SC-WES-B26B_Skinpack
torch_alba_day_ut
XP-56a

Boatz

Boatz
May 28th, 2010, 17:01
OK, last for today

Archive - CFS2 - Campaigns

EFDT_Pfeil_campaign.zip
Focke-Wulf_Fw-190_Dora.zip
ki-61_campaign.zip

Rami
May 28th, 2010, 17:49
Boatz,

Great work! Just a few, eh?

Well done! :ernae:

Fibber
May 28th, 2010, 18:28
Not sure if this is the same upload that SC posted. This one ends in "TG" AND FOUND IT IN ONE OF The FW 190 folders.

SC-JRL-FW190-TG.ZIP

Found some others, but I think that they are from CFS1 as one is titled "Classic Aces....FW190 Dortenmann"

dvslats
May 29th, 2010, 01:14
Hey Rami,
I was able to U/L these files from ChrisN.

CN_Bf110D_3U+BR.zip
mz_fw190a5_Repaint_JG54.zip
mz-fw190-8_tex2.zip
mz-fw190a-5_tex.zip
mz-fw190f-2_tex.zip

I've got to find a Iomega zip drive reader, USB. There's a large collection of cobrauk's stuff on six of these disks, plus some other items from way back when.

Dave

Rami
May 29th, 2010, 05:00
Dvslats,

Thanks, a lot of ChrisN's stuff was MIA. I sent him a PM in German to see if he can help, and I appreciate the effort! I was able to place the files under his name, too.

Boatz
May 29th, 2010, 06:29
Some dinosaurs from 2001 uploaded:

Archive II - CFS2 VB Aircraft

BF109F.zip
BF109F_JG26.zip
VB_B29.zip
VB_Bakka.zip
VB_exhaust_Effects.zip
VB_P51B_Lambie.zip
Vb_p51b_ShortFuse.zip
Vb_p51b99th.zip
Vb_p51bbee.zip
VB_P51D_Ridge.zip
VB_P82B_BettyJo.zip
VB_P82B_Ole97.zip
VB_Spitfire_MK_IX.zip

kdriver
May 29th, 2010, 08:45
A couple more for the British aircraft section:

short166.zip

whitley_mk5.zip

Rami
May 29th, 2010, 10:34
Thanks, guys! :ernae:

Boatz
May 29th, 2010, 12:54
Balance of files that start with "MZ"

BY Sandydog, ChrisN, Morton and Solobo:

MZ_A6M2b2Moretex_cfs2.zip
MZ_A6M2b3Tex_cfs2.zip
mz_a6m2bevenmoretextures_cfs2.zip
MZ_Fw190F_Repaint_SG1.zip
MZ_Ki61k_Repaints.zip
MZA6M2101.zip
MZA6M2135.zip
MZA6M2141.zip
mz-A6M2b-Prop_zip.zip
MZA6M2N118.zip
MZA6M3128.zip
MZA6M322112.zip
MZA6M332169.zip
MZA6M5B126.zip
MZA6M5C09.zip
MZ-bf109e-7_Repaint_ZG1.zip
MZ-Bf109f-2_Tex_JG54.zip
MZ-Bf109g_Repaint_JG53.zip
MZ-Bf109g-6_JG51.zip
MZ-Bf109g-6_Repaint_JG1.zip
MZ-Bf109g6r6_Repaint_JG3.zip
MZC6N1Saiun.zip
MZD3A1522.zip
MZD3A1Shokaku.zip
MZ-Fw190a8-Tex3.zip
MZJ1N1195.zip
MZKI841a52.zip
MZN1K2JKanno.zip

By kelticheart:

akemi_ki83_prop_kh.zip
baldy_firefly_propexhdp_kh.zip
dickens_beaufighter_propexh_kh.zip
dickens_tupolev_tu2_propexhdp_kh.zip
pburnage_temp_tiffie_propexh_kh.zip
tango_romeo_a20havoc_propdp_kh.zip
tango_romeo_bf110_propdp_kh.zip
tango_romeo_hamp_propexhdp_kh
thicko_cr42_prop_kh.zip
thicko_db3_il4_propexh_kh.zip
VWings_Hudson_propexhdp_KH.zip

By Pen32Win:

af_b25c1drpTnk.zip

Fibber
May 29th, 2010, 17:40
Rami;
with all the recent additions, do you have a updated list. I sort of :sleep: and mine got away from me to where I am not sure what is needed mow.

Rami
May 29th, 2010, 19:21
Fibber and others,

Here is an updated list as of 11:15pm EDT. I am going to be in-and-out all of this weekend, Erica surprised me with a weekend getaway to Nantucket, and so we left late Friday afternoon. I have my laptop with me for my teaching and to keep in minimal contact, but it has been and will continue to be fun and relaxing. Today and tomorrow consist of walking along the shore, as well as doing some whale-watching and deep-sea fishing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nantucket,_Massachusetts

The only b*tch was a five-and-a-half hour trip from our home to Hyannisport to catch the ferry over to the island, and I'll be facing the same thing Monday evening, only in reverse.

Fibber
May 29th, 2010, 19:32
Rami,

Unless you are bringing your car, be prepared for a hemroid breaking weekend on bikes! I was there just last Sept. for 5 days and really enjoyed it. Of course I had to deal with a little blood loss but no problemo! Body makes too much anyway:icon_lol:

Wife always toutes "You are out of shape!!" She forgets that I outski her (always waiting for her to catch up) and while biking always had to double back for her. Her sense of direction is like a dislexsic (sp) DoDo bird) Great cardio week.

Enjoy dude, and go to the art galleries near the pier. Some of those guys serve some good booze! I remember one who features a local who loves Rum and they themselves spend their time in a place in N.C. during the winter. I will forward their names, if I find them! If not and you do, mention the NY rum guy!
Anywhere near the main town is high in price, eat early!
So much to say so liitle time! LOL!!!

Rami
May 29th, 2010, 19:36
Fibber,

We brought our car, but we've been biking all over the island. It hasn't been too bad...yet. We haven't had time to hit any taverns on the island, maybe I'll have a brew before leaving on Monday. We have hit the art galleries, though.

Boatz
May 29th, 2010, 20:57
A few more:

FDG P-51D Skins

FDG_P51D_302FS.zip
FDG_P51D_Bad.zip
FDG_P51d_BL3.zip
FDG_P51D_Bunnie.zip
FDG_P51D_CAM.zip
FDG_P51D_DFD.zip
FDG_P51D_DGirl.zip
FDG_P51D_DOC.zip
FDG_P51D_FU.zip
FDG_P51D_Hel.zip
FDG_P51d_HWAVE.zip
FDG_P51D_LM.zip
FDG_P51D_LMGT.zip
FDG_P51D_LP.zip
FDG_P51D_MB.zip
FDG_P51D_PUG.zip
FDG_P51D_SBoss2.zip
FDG_P51D_Sun.zip
FDG_P51D_VV.zip
P51D_457FS.zip
P51D78.zip

Archive II - CFS2 Skins - American:

1%_Helldiver_Skin_VB99.zip
1%_Helldiver_Skin_VSMB-224.zip
A6m2m21a.ZIP
B24Naomi.ZIP
B24NaomiDam.zip
B-25H_SkinPack.zip
B-25Hskinupdate.zip
b25punch.zip
Battle_Torn_RAF_Wildcat.zip
britney.zip
britney2.zip
CAF_F8F.zip
Dakota.zip
Desert_Shark.zip
DK.zip
Dragon.zip
F4U-4B_VMF-214.zip
F6Hellcat_ykton.zip
H75A-5.zip
IrishLuck.zip
P36A.zip
P36a78.zip
P38L_PPMARU.zip
P47_30.zip
P47C78.ZIP
p-47d_bc.zip
P-47D-25_Ole_Cock_III.zip
p51dbyrequest.zip
p55weatherd.zip
pby5_hi.zip
tbd1mid.zip
vf27catmouth.zip
XC-47.zip

Rami
May 30th, 2010, 07:18
Boatz,

Outstanding work!

Could someone please upload the tbf.mid.zip? I accidentally deleted it when I was moving files around.

FYI to all uploaders...

I created two new categories, Archive II for both the Aircraft and skins sections. I won't be creating nationalities for those separate sections.

Boatz
May 30th, 2010, 10:27
"upload the tbf.mid.zip"

I'm sure I probably could, but since the search by filename in the archives does not work (Firefox or IE7) for me, it's kinda hard to find the original entry's to see who's file it is. As it stands now there are 760 files in CFS2 skins American, lots of pages to plod through. In fact, if the search function worked I could re-store files a whole lot easier. Any chance someone can fix it? It looks like its just a configuration problem, see my attached error message.

Boatz

Rami
May 30th, 2010, 10:39
Boatz,

I know about that, it kind of tied my hands, too.

The file is by Smashing Time, and it's a paint job for one of the stock aircraft.

Boatz
May 30th, 2010, 11:15
Rami,

I thought it was that one, but was TBF_Mid.zip. Anyway, its uploaded.

Boatz

Boatz
May 30th, 2010, 11:17
Next batch uploaded:

Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - British

MOSQPAC.ZIP
MOSQRSF.zip
NFIIGEN.zip
Sea_HurricMk1c.zip
SeaGlad.zip
SF_RAN_109.zip
soh_uploadfile.zip
Spit12.zip
Spit14_91.zip
Spit14_Mari.zip
Spit7_Bro.zip
Spit7_SK.zip
Spit8_152.zip
Spit8_duk.zip
Spit8_farg.zip
Spit9_602.zip
Spit9_ALS.zip

Me again!

Rami
May 30th, 2010, 16:26
Boatz,

Thank for for uploading all of those files. What a job! :ernae:
Here is an updated list as of 8:25pm EDT.

Boatz
May 30th, 2010, 19:51
And the last for today,

Misc Stuff:
dhguagefix.zip
Do26A_P5+AH_NoVC.zip
Do26B_P5+CH_VC.zip
Do26C_P5+FH_VC.zip
helen_prop.zip
MB5_sh.zip
mosskin2.zip
Naka_91.zip
P-61_Panel.zip
P82_Defiant.zip
pr_spitvii_wep.zip
PZL11c_No2.zip
R6_update.zip
S55a_Romanian.zip
scw109b.zip
Sea_Fury_FB11.zip
SM79Skin.ZIP

Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - American:

multibombplanes.zip
oh_p38_updte_vc.zip
p_51d_update.zip
P38_Devadv.zip
p39d_airacobra_north_africa.zip
P39K_Airacobra.zip
PV2Repaint.zip
R4Hoverfly.zip
rvh139wh3cfs2.zip
Stearman_CFS2.zip

mariereid
May 31st, 2010, 02:39
Jeez, Boatz, is there anything you don't have! Thanks a lot for all your time and effort. Thanks to everyone working on this project.:salute::ernae:

Rami
May 31st, 2010, 20:17
Rohan and Boatz,

I tried to keep up with you boys tonight, but there's just no way to keep pace. I am tired anyway, I won't be able to place and fix all of the uploads until tomorrow. We'll be well below 700 by then, I know I haven't gotten to them all yet.

I'll provide an updated list tomorrow for all of you to work off of.

I'm just too tired tonight! :wavey:

Boatz
May 31st, 2010, 20:21
The List

Archive II - CFS2 Skins - British

hurry2cdes.zip
seafire_hms_hunter.zip
sp8_92.zip
SPITmkVb.zip
Tempest_repaint.zip
===================================
Archive - CFS2 Skins - Japanese

A6M2_BII-124.zip
A6M2_V-173.zip
ACM_Green_Val_2.zip
ACM_Green_Val_d.zip
aircraft.zip
CplsZeke.zip
D3A1_9-333.zip
D3A1_AI-207.zip
D3A1_BI-230.zip
D3a1_Val__Japanese_Army_version.zip
D4Y2Eagle13.zip
E13A1RepaintX4.zip
Ki_27_77th.zip
Ki_27_Nom_Expansion.zip
Ki84_103rd.zip
Ki84_25th.zip
Ki84_47th.zip
Ki84_50th.zip
Ki84_520thTIG.zip
Ki84_520thTIGc.zip
Ki8422ndSentai.zip
L2D_1021_Talos.ZIP
L2D_1081_Talos.ZIP
L2D_12R_Talos.ZIP
MK_Ki27_Thailand.zip
MK_MZ_Ki84_Hayate.zip
MK_MZ-A6M2b.zip
MK_SG_Betty_WhiteProps.zip
MK_Thicko_B6N2.zip
Silvia_RataNomo.zip
Texture.Manchuria.zip
Texture.White.zip
Thicko_B5N1_4pak.zip
Thicko_B5N2_A1-301Prewar.zip
Thicko_Ki36-1.zip
Thicko_Ki36-2.zip
Thicko_Ki36-3.zip
Thicko_Ki36-4.zip
Thicko_Ki36-5.zip
Tony43v2.zip
Yasu_A7M_343.ZIP
Yasu_A7M_Paint.zip

Archive II - CFS2 Skins - Japanese

A6m3m22a.zip
BettyCamo.zip
George11.zip
J7W-1 Shinden.ZIP
Ki-83Cheetah.zip
Ki-83Nightstalker.zip
Ki-83pickle.zip
Ki94GrnGry.zip
Ki-94-IIFrog.zip
Rex_t.zip
Rex_t_Green.zip

Archive II - CFS2 Skins - German

Eas_Tex.zip
NiteFighter309.zip
StukaSnake.zip
VB_Z506_Arione_Textures.zip
Wes_Tex.zip

Archive - CFS2 FDG addons <------ Rami, uploaded to CFS2 Aircraft Add-Ons as I can't select FDG -----<

FDG_P51D_Setup.zip
FDG2_SBD5.zip <------ Rami, was not on the list but I uploaded it any way -----<
SBD5_RNZAF.zip
SBD5_VB12.zip

Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - German

text_schilling.zip
wm_Ta_152c-1_cfs2.zip

Archive II - CFS2 Aircraft - German

Ju-87_D_Stuka.zip

Archive - CFS2 Aircraft - Russian

t-I16Tip28.zip
t-I16Tip29.zip
USSR_Ftrs_CFS2

Archive - CFS2 Skins - Russian

b25_ru_2skns.zip
b25_ru_y241.zip
beriev_NKAF.zip
db3_winter.zip
dickens_tupolev_tu2_propexhdp_kh.zip
glad.soviet.zip
hurri_mk2_white_60.zip
il4_winter.zip
la5_kostylev.zip
la5fn_kozhedub.zip
la5fn_orekhov.zip
la5fn_popkov.zip
la5fn_yevstigne.zip
mig-17_skins_pack_1.zip
p39_filatov.zip
p39_kutachow.zip
P39D_AIRACOBRA_Winter_77.zip
rebuffat_spit_9c_skin....black_russian.zip
sc-p39lskin.zip
sc-p39n-vvsskin.zip
sc-sovspit.zip
su2_winter.zip
texture.lion.zip
thicko_db3_il4_propexh_kh.zip
thicko_il242dsa.zip
thicko_lagg3_01.zip
thicko_lagg3_02.zip
thicko_lagg3_03.zip
thicko_lagg3_07.zip
tu2ai_ww2skn.zip
VB_Yak3_309IAD.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Albert.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Balakan.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Delfino.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Nosov.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Rogovoy.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Saratov_Factory.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Winter.ZIP
VB_Yak3_Zacharov.ZIP
VB_Yak3_ZacharovAlt.ZIP
vc_cockpit_fix.zip

rohan
May 31st, 2010, 23:53
My list for today -

fdg2_p36a_repaint_finland.zip
fdg2_p36a_repaint_raf.zip
cfs2_fs9_b26_freshpaint.zip
acm_oh_br_prop.zip
beautiful_lass.zip
spit_390.zip
spit_651.zip
spit_394.zip
spit_603.zip
beau8_500.zip
eh_Alb_DIII_Lorzer.zip
eh_dr1 436-17.zip
eh_dr1 454-17.zip
corrado_202sq.zip
corrado_20285sq.zip
thickoseamalta.zip
E2S.zip
p40n45fs.zip
sm81202n.zip
Beaufort1_Night.zip
Beaufort2_Night.zip
YAS_MkIa(DW-N).zip
mk_PR_Bf109F2.zip
mk_PR_Bf109_G2.zip
mosquito_cxd.zip
mosquito_gba.zip
mk_mz-a6m2b.zip
mk_wop_fw190a_cfs2.zip
mk_ac_fokker_EIII.zip
mk_gladiator_mk1_china.zip
j627....akemi_bf109e7.zip
skin_pack_for_bismarck13_d_551.zip
raf_dqa_repaint.zip
lady_be_good_repaint.zip
strawberry_bitch_repaint.zip
texture.233k.zip
texture.atu206.zip
texture.vf153.zip
texture.vf192.zip
upgrade_for_bismark13_junkers_ju390_a_and_vs.zip
super_mystere_b2.zip
winfin.zip
mosqned.zip
mosqtsb.zip
mosqupp.zip
mosqthz.zip
mosqteg.zip
mosqana.zip
mosquxx.zip
mosqrsf.zip
nfiigen.zip
aftr_ddandhf.zip
pr11_fix.zip
ah109_janish.zip
ah109_rothen.zip
ah109_arnold.zip
ah109_balth.zip
ah109_fiel.zip
ah109_moeldr.zip
ah109_pingel.zip
ah109_vwerra.zip
ah109e677Y1.zip
ah109e677Y5.zip
la5fn_kozhedub.zip
la5fn_orekhov.zip
la5fn_popkov.zip
la5fn_yevstigne.zip
VOL2CFS2.zip
MkII_RAF_14_KL328.zip
Udet_586_17.zip
USS_Yorktown_SB2C4.zip
texture.92nd_Sqn.zip
texture.DDAY.zip
texture.Hanks.zip
texture.Kent.zip
texture.Portugese.zip
texture.Tuck.zip
texture.Beeson.zip
e13a1repaintx4.zip
th_chinaglad_cfs2.zip
th_gladk6132_cfs2.zip
do335_repaints_cfs2.zip
sc_lancaster_Kearns.zip
sc_lancaster_grandslam.zip
sc-jrl-spitmk1.zip
sc-bismark-aiskinpack.zip
Whitley_102_SQN_1940.zip
Whitley_Coastal.zip
L2D_1081_Talos.zip
hurri_mk2_white_60.zip
fin_hurrimk1_sk.zip
w_carter_p51d-25_repaint_kit.zip
solid_nose.zip
New_fx_3.zip
albacore_skin.zip
texture.SCW.zip
Well_1_fix.zip
texture.RAF.zip
texturenosweat.zip
mk_sg_betty_whiteprops.zip

After discussion with Rami, I also uploaded these FS2004 files which had broken links in the archive (all were under Farmboy's name) -

km_p-40e_lightfix.zip
P-40E_update_2.zip
km_p40e_fs9.zip
km_p40f_fs9.zip
km_p40k_fs9.zip
km_p40m_fs9.zip
km_p40n_fs9.zip

I ran into a problem with a couple of files, in that I'm not totally convinced that these are the files that used to be in the Library. Same filename, but when that's all the information available -

blondie.zip
butchii.zip

Another problem I encountered was that a few of the files seem to have been added into half a dozen or so categories. Why ? No idea, I didn't select more than two categories for any upload, with most only having a single CFS2 category.

And now that I've finished, I see a few duplicates that were uploaded by Boatz as well - over to Rami.

Anyway - that's all, folks. I ain't got no more on your list - :pop4:,
regs,
Ro

OleBoy
June 1st, 2010, 08:47
wolfi_ju87pack1.zip
wolfi_ju87pack2.zip

have all been uploaded.
regs,
Ro

Please,

I would like to have these two files, but I'm not sure where to find them. What name are they under in the archives?

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 08:57
OleBoy,

New Library - CFS2 Skins - German - last page.

Or, click here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=59&sort=N&pp=15&page=6

OleBoy
June 1st, 2010, 09:00
OleBoy,

New Library - CFS2 Skins - German - last page.

Or, click here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=59&sort=N&pp=15&page=6

Thank You SIR!!!!! :salute: I appreciate it very much.

rohan
June 1st, 2010, 09:11
Duh,
I don't know what happened to those files but the names of the files I just downloaded are not the names that I submitted in my uploads.

"wolfi_ju87pack1.zip" has become "soh_CFS2_ju87b_stuka.zip_germany_pack_wolfi_ju87pa ck1.zip"
"wolfi_ju87pack2.zip" has become "soh_CFS2_ju87b_stuka.zip_germany_pack_wolfi_ju87pa ck2.zip"

Is this part of the way that this new-fangled Library treats files or have thay become corrupted somehow ?
Ro

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 09:15
Rohan,

It has only occurred on the files you uploaded. I spent much of last night categorizing the uploads over the weekend, and fixing the file names on all of your uploads.

OleBoy
June 1st, 2010, 09:19
Don't mind me, but I think the archives are going to get seriously messed up by them getting renamed. As they are no longer found by the ones who originally created/uploaded them?

Thanks again for the assistance Rami

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 09:31
OleBoy,

I know what I'm doing, don't worry about that. ;)

rohan
June 1st, 2010, 09:33
Rami,
OK, now I know what happened, but I still don't understand why - the name of the file in my library is "soh CFS2 ju87b_stuka.zip germany pack wolfi_ju87pack1.zip", and the uploading software has taken that and replaced all the spaces with underscores ! I had assumed that the name entered at the top of the upload page would be the one given to the uploaded file as well as giving that name to the Library entry for the file, but then there's no documentation on how to use this Library software ...
Ro

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 09:35
Rohan,

Don't sweat it, I'm on top of it! :salute:

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 10:57
Boatz,

For whatever reason, this one file did not go through...

VB_Z506_Arione_Textures.zip

Everything else is fine.

I want to give a special thanks to Rohan and Boatz, the sheer breadth of their uploads is astounding. This is not to mitigate the significant contributions of others, but just based on sheer numbers, they eclipse everyone else by a wide margin.

Anyway, this is the updated list as of 3:00pm EDT.

mariereid
June 1st, 2010, 11:01
Thanks fellas!:salute::salute::salute:

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 12:33
Rami,

VB_Z506_Arione_Textures.zip Posted

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 12:56
Rami,

I see "A6m3m22a.zip" is still on the list but I sent it yesterday, did you not get that one?

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 13:11
Boatz,

It's there, it was the one file out of 250+ that fell through the cracks in my library update this morning. Thanks! :wiggle:

All fixed now...

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 13:26
Yep,

Just went through the What's New files list and its there & I can download it.

Looking through the your list I see "VB_B29.zip" still listed, and I can't locate it under new files. Shall I send it again?

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 13:31
Boatz,

safn1949 uploaded that one a little while ago, so that one is crossed off the list. All of the VB_Planes are now completed. :ernae:

May I ask that you guys not upload anything until thursday morning? After close to 300 files today and having to rename all of rohan's files (not the names you guys see, but the file names themselves) by going through every single file, I could really use a break. :isadizzy:

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 13:42
Ok,

but on Thursday morning you may be busy!

Boatz

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 13:45
Thanks for the warning...

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 19:39
Rami,

Remove "sc-bismark-aiskinpack.zip" from the list as its uploaded and available.

Rami
June 1st, 2010, 19:44
Boatz,

What line number? I don't see it on mine.

Boatz
June 1st, 2010, 22:53
I'm using your text file list, under:

Archive - CFS2 Skins - Other

Boatz
June 2nd, 2010, 19:32
Rami,

Sorry to be a pain but here goes:

1. I uploaded "Rebuffat_Spit_9c_Skin....Black_Russian.zip" the other day but don't see it anywhere. Shall I do it again?

2. Just a FYI, I noticed (you probably have as well) that "VB_Z506_Arione_Textures.zip" shows up twice, I'd use my second upload as I improved the screenshot.

3. Poking around in "CFS2 Ships Archive" today I noticed Baldy's Kamov Autogyro is there instead of Aircraft Russian, here's a link: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=11170

4. In tomorrows upload I'm including "ALPHA_F7F_Tigercat_CFS2" for the Alpha Oldies section, as it never got up-loaded here.

5. A delete candidate from the upload list and the archives: "mk_KW_Sea_Furys.zip". It was replaced/updated by morton with the files: mk_KW_SeaFury_pack1.zip & mk_KW_SeaFury_pack2.zip

6. Oh, you may be busy tomorrow!

Boatz

msfossey
June 3rd, 2010, 00:27
Just uploaded:

sonia.zip

Once I know I did it correctly I will upload more of the missing files.

msfossey

Rami
June 3rd, 2010, 04:33
Just uploaded:

sonia.zip

Once I know I did it correctly I will upload more of the missing files.

msfossey

Yes, you did it correctly. :salute:

Rami
June 3rd, 2010, 04:39
Rami,

Sorry to be a pain but here goes:

1. I uploaded "Rebuffat_Spit_9c_Skin....Black_Russian.zip" the other day but don't see it anywhere. Shall I do it again?

2. Just a FYI, I noticed (you probably have as well) that "VB_Z506_Arione_Textures.zip" shows up twice, I'd use my second upload as I improved the screenshot.

3. Poking around in "CFS2 Ships Archive" today I noticed Baldy's Kamov Autogyro is there instead of Aircraft Russian, here's a link: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=11170

4. In tomorrows upload I'm including "ALPHA_F7F_Tigercat_CFS2" for the Alpha Oldies section, as it never got up-loaded here.

5. A delete candidate from the upload list and the archives: "mk_KW_Sea_Furys.zip". It was replaced/updated by morton with the files: mk_KW_SeaFury_pack1.zip & mk_KW_SeaFury_pack2.zip

6. Oh, you may be busy tomorrow!

Boatz

Boatz,

Sigh...what would I do without you?

1) The Raul Rebuffat skin IS in the library...right here: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=62&sort=N&pp=15&page=3

2) There's no way for me to fix anything in the old archive, I don't have access to that.

3) I also have to make a new user name for Pilot Azul.

4) Thanks for the update on the B-17s and the Sea Fury pack, I took those off the list.

5) Where is the other VB texture? I could only find one copy of it.

Boatz
June 3rd, 2010, 06:21
Rami,

VB Z506 Arione Textures:

If I go to the top of any page, click on Warbird's Library, and select What's New I get a page that shows both uploads, via this link
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links_search.php?action=find&catid=-8

Here are direct links to each:

My Original upload
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=61&linkid=1536

Second upload
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=65&linkid=1696

================================================== =========

Pilot Azul - aka "voodoo5000"

Boatz
June 3rd, 2010, 06:37
RE: "Rebuffat_Spit_9c_Skin....Black_Russian.zip"

When I follow your link it takes me to Russian Skins, but I cannot see the one in question, only 3 pages worth of skins and none that I have uploaded.

????

Rami
June 3rd, 2010, 06:51
Boatz,

1) I deleted the duplicate VB skin. (It's now in the VB skin category)

2) Regarding the Russian skin section, there are five pages, and the Rebuffat skin is submitted under Obio's name on page 3.

3) I made sure that all uploads are set to "visible" so that all users can see them. Did you try cleaning out your internet cookies?

Boatz
June 3rd, 2010, 07:03
RE: Russian skins, oh sure, now it works:banghead:

Did you see my info on Pilot Azul's name?

Rami
June 3rd, 2010, 07:07
Boatz,

I have spoken to Moparmike about creating a user name for Pilot Azul, just as he did for Alpha_Oldies.

Boatz
June 3rd, 2010, 10:01
June 3rd, 2010 Submission

=================================

Archive - CFS2 Skins - Japanese

thicko_lagg3_09.zip

115.zip
117.zip
5-skin_pack_for_fokker_xxi.zip
allied_mirrors.zip
allied40b.zip
beau8_503.zip
boomerangbfk.zip
boomerangbfk2.zip
boomerangqea.zip
boomerangqel.zip
do24k-raaf.zip
glad.anzac.zip
glad.china.zip
glad.finland.zip
glad.freefrance.zip
glad.lithuania.zip
glad.portugal.zip
glad.sweden.zip
gladiator-finland-1940.zip
gladiator-finland-1943.zip
loire_repaints.zip
mk_mz-propellers.zip
os2u-3raaf-repaint.zip
os2u-2nd_raaf_repaint.zip
P26_Peashooter_China.zip
p-40d_ak806_v2.zip
p-40e_et918.zip
p-40e_et953_v2.zip
p-40m_310.zip
p-40m_321.zip
p-40m_359.zip
p-40m_noela.zip
p-40n_1019.zip
p-40n_1021.zip
p-40n_1140.zip
p-40n_629.zip
p-51d_774.zip
p-51k_kh716.zip
Potez_repaint.zip
RAAF_A-25_Shrike.zip
raaf_b24d_bva.zip
raaf_b24d_grd.zip
raaf_b24d_nxr.zip
raaf_b24d_otu6.zip
raaf_b24d_sjk.zip
raafc47arunta.zip
raafp3820.zip
raafp3856.zip
rebuffat_spit_8_skin....grey_nurse.zip
rnzafavenger.zip
rnzafcorsair.zip
rnzafdaunt03.zip
rnzafdaunt57.zip
rnzafp51d08.zip
spit_538.zip
spit_614.zip
spitqyt2.zip
spitqyx.zip
spitupf.zip
spitzpw.zip
texture.Comas.zip
texture.Levchenko.zip
texture.Polish.zip
th_chinagladfix.zip
thicko_lagg3_13.zip
Tocumwal_Terrors_Pack_1.zip
Tocumwal_Terrors_Pack_2.zip
type91-87.zip
upgradedamagetexture_boomerang.zip
yas_mk8_raaf_textures.zip

Archive - CFS2 Skins - British

blen_mk1f_27_sq.zip
f6f3_Mk-I_Eof_FleetAirArm_OH_SKIN.zip
fairey_fulmar_fix.zip
glad.coop.zip
glad.egypt.zip
glad.greece.zip
glad.iraq.zip
glad.ireland.zip
glad.latvia.zip
glad_multi.zip
glad_trio.zip
H100_Botha_608Sqn_Skins.zip
H100_Botha_Trainer_Skins.zip
libby_mkIIIa_v.2.zip
kingfisher-faa_repaint.zip
mk_Blenheim_Mk4-1x4_Update.zip
mk_thicko_blenheim-mk1_fix.zip
p-40d_ak578.zip
p-40d_ak658.zip
p-40k_fr474.zip
pattle_hurri.zip
singapore_repaint.zip
texture.XG670.zip
textureDDay.zip
Walrus.zip
walrus_faa.zip
walrus_raf.zip
Watts.zip
WD22_Malta_Hurricane_2Cs.zip
Whitley_1941.zip
whitley_para.zip
Whitley_V__78_SQN.zip
whitleyprewar.zip
WhitleyV.zip
YAS_MkIa(DW-N).zip
yas_spit_vb_float_skins_and_tweaks.zip

Archive - CFS2 Skins - German

ah109_hahn.zip
ah109_lg2r2.zip
ah109_sicily.zip
ah109_troha.zip
ah109sicily2.zip
bf109_ruddorf.zip
f6zl_updatecfs2.zip
fi156_f6zl_cfs2.zip
fw190a4_nowotny.zip
fw190a4_phillip.zip
glad.belgium.zip ( IN FOLDER )
glad.luftwaffe.zip ( IN FOLDER )
he280_skin.zip
jg27.....akemi_bf109f4.zip
ju88fin.zip
Kolibri_skins.zip
me210_hungary.zip
nachtjager.zip
p_rebufatt_bf109g6_repaint....red_6.zip
winfin.zip
yellow_5...akemi_bf109f2.zip

Archive - CFS2 Skins - American

a_20g_pelican.zip
a20gbonebreaker.zip
acm_f6f_insignia.zip
alpha_F3D_Kinsan.zip
alpha_sim_a-4c_pack.zip
b24d_joisey.zip
b25_ds_3skins.zip
b25d_raider.zip
b25d2sqraaf.zip
b25d340bg.zip
b25d487bg.zip
b25ddoolittle.zip
b25dpinkpetunia.zip
b-25h_war_chief.zip
b26o.zip
b29_textures_gnoopy.zip

And New, Not @ SOH Before

glad.anzac.alt.zip
glad.norway.433.zip
glad.prewar.zip
ALPHA_F7F_Tigercat_CFS2.zip

More to follow...

msfossey
June 3rd, 2010, 11:13
I have uploaded the following files:

alpha_sim_constellation_replacement_prop_texture.z ip
FM-2_Wildcat_FIX.zip
P40_FlyingTiger.zip
pm_c47_dakota.zip
p48c_p-66_pack.zip
seversky_p35.zip
pbj_b25.zip
stearmanpanelfix.zip

msfossey

Rami
June 3rd, 2010, 12:46
Thanks for all the uploaded files, guys! :ernae:

Here is an updated list as of 4:45pm EDT.

mariereid
June 3rd, 2010, 13:06
Well, the list seems a lot smaller now. Jeez, that's a lot of great stuff finally available again. Thanks, again fellas, wish I could send ya some beer and fancy cigars.:salute:

sc7500
June 3rd, 2010, 17:00
Two MIAs Repatriated:

ArmyTrux.zip

and

spitfire8thaaf.zip

I've noted that my slow upload speeds are what's holding me back from sending up a LOT of larger files... Suggestions or tips besides the obvious ?

SC

Boatz
June 3rd, 2010, 20:44
Rami,

Remove these from your list, I already uploaded them and they are under FDG.

sbd5_rnzaf.zip
sbd5_vb12.zip

msfossey
June 3rd, 2010, 22:59

b-17e_naughty.zip
b-17fe_themustang.zip
fix_b-17fe_the_mustang.zip
pm_sundy.zip
cherokee_queen.zip
b25_ds_3skns.zip
bt-13_and_snv-1_pack.zip
c-47a_wang.zip
d18svc_trio-skin_pack.zip
d67_p40_tarheel.zip
jg_f1p40flygir2.zip

msfossey

kelticheart
June 4th, 2010, 09:46
TO RAMI AND ALL OTHERS INVOLVED:

LET ME CONGRATULATE WITH EVERYBODY FOR THE HUGE, YET FANTASTIC, EFFORT YOU ARE ALL DOING TO REPOPULATE SOH'S DATABASE WITH GREAT MATERIAL!!!

:applause::applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause::applause:

I JUST LOVE IT! EVERYTHING WITH THUMBNAILS SO THAT ONE CAN APPRECIATE WHAT IS BEING OFFERED!

I just realised there is a bunch of things I missed over the years, I'll have to download my rear end off for the next month or two! :jump:

THANK YOU!
KH :ernae:

Boatz
June 4th, 2010, 12:23

p_47d_Israeli.zip
Wirra103.zip

================================

Archive - CFS2 Skins - American

a_20g_pelican.zip
a20gbonebreaker.zip
acm_f6f_insignia.zip
alpha_F3D_Kinsan.zip
alpha_sim_a-4c_pack.zip
b24d_joisey.zip
b25_ds_3skins.zip
b25d_raider.zip
b25d2sqraaf.zip
b25d340bg.zip
b25d487bg.zip
b25ddoolittle.zip
b25dpinkpetunia.zip
b-25h_war_chief.zip
b26o.zip
b29_textures_gnoopy.zip
bigsquaw.zip
bong_textures.zip
bt-13_and_snv-1_pack_fix.zip
c-47a_wang.zip
cherokee_queen.zip
cw21b_demon_fix.zip
d18svc_trio-skin_pack.zip
d67_p40_tarheel.zip
d67_p51b_cripe2.zip
db_corsair1836.zip
f4f_4_oh_cfs2.zip
f4u_1a-kepford.zip
f4u_1d_vbf88.zip
f6f_vf-27.zip
f6f_vf-9.zip
fdg2_p47_repaint_raf.zip
fdg2_p-51b_352nd.zip
fdg2_p-51b_gignac.zip
fdg2_p-51b_goodson.zip
fdg2_p-51b_livebait.zip
fdg2_p-51b_pisanos.zip
fdg2_p-51b_sit.zip
fdg2_p-51b_termite.zip
fdg2_p-51b_yeager.zip
fix_b-17fe_the_mustang.zip
fixed_Bunkerhill_Corsair_txtr.zip
gamma_2e_skin_pack.zip
happy_jack.zip
jg_alpha_f8f.zip
jrf5_43r2.zip
km_78sqn_raaf.zip
km_p47d11_hunhunterxiv.zip
km_p47d11_wickedwabbit.zip
kw_aew_1_repaints.zip
little_rollo.zip
mitchellmkii226.zip
mitchellmkii226dday.zip
mk_fdg2_f4u1_vf17.zip
night_mission_repaint.zip
p_47d_Gabbys.zip
p_47IckyMe.zip
p38_aces_update.zip
p38f_35thfg.zip
p38f_sadsack.zip
p38g_347thfg.zip
p38h_35thfg.zip
p38l_johnson.zip
p38l_pudgy_v.zip
p38l_puttputt.zip
p38lanphier.zip
p38texter.zip
p-39f_7205.zip
p47d_bigstud.zip
p47d_jenny.zip
p47d_soubrette.zip
p47d20_big_squaw.zip
p47d21_okie.zip
p47d23_bonnie.zip
p47d23_sylvia.zip
p47d25_353fg.zip
p47d25_eagle.zip
p47d25_rozzie.zip
p-47d-25-zemke.zip
p47d27_oh_johnnie.zip
p47d28_georgia.zip
p47d30_eillen.zip
p47d30_h_hunter.zip
p47d30_m_meteor.zip
p47d30_stinky.zip
p47d4_fginger.zip
p47n_red-e_ruth.zip
p51d_6_shooter.zip
p51d_angel.zip
p51d_ballzout2.zip
p51d_blondie.zip
p51d_d_arlene.zip
p51d_dizzy.zip
p51d_doc_watson.zip
p51d_eagle.zip
p51d_fglover.zip
p51d_fortier.zip
p51d_foxy.zip
p51d_frenesi.zip
p51d_grim_reaper.zip
p51d_heatwave.zip
p51d_hfd.zip
p51d_iron_ass.zip
p51d_joker.zip
p51d_ladymarion.zip
p51d_manowar.zip
p51d_marie.zip
p51d_mccomas.zip
p51d_missouri.zip
p51d_moose.zip
p51d_mrs_bonnie.zip
p51d_ms_marilyn.zip
p51d_oldcrow_od.zip
p51d_oldcrow_s.zip
p51d_red_dog.zip
p51d_short_fuse.zip
p51d_shrimp.zip
p51d_slocumb.zip
p51d_sunny.zip
p51d_sunshine.zip
p51d_undertaker.zip
p51d_uno_who.zip
pwF4Fcfs.zip
raafb24jgrd.zip
rabbit.zip
rebuffat_spit_8_skin......us_recon.zip
sc-fdg2-b17e-text.zip
skin_and_panel_set_for_as_oh-1_bird_dog.zip
slb25d_tondelayo.zip
st_p38_aces.zip <-------- Rami, can't upload this. Files size 21 MB's
stanley.zip
stock_f4f_texture.zip
texture.21st.zip
usaaf_havoc_321475.zip
USB24DGramper.zip
USB24DTheGoon.zip
VejtasaWhite19.zip
VF27F6F5.zip
vma_211_a4m.zip
Vraciu1.zip
Vraciu2.zip
vvs_b25d.zip
WalshRN.zip
Weatherup.zip
Webb.zip
Wesolowski.zip
William_Day_P40E.zip
Wood.zip
YP-80A_Italy_A.ZIP

================================

Rami, these are replacements for the replacements.

TextureNoSweat.zip
texture.RAF.zip
Well_1_fix.zip
texture.SCW.zip

Rami, please check carefully that all of these files made it, as I received some server errors while uploading.

Rami
June 4th, 2010, 13:13
Boatz,

1) I made the FDG corrections to the list, thanks.

2) I took your files that had more information (and pics) and replaced the older ones.

3) Thank you to everyone who has been uploading, I'm sure cobrauk skin fanatics (like me) will be thrilled with the uploads today.

4) Here is the updated list as of 5:10pm EDT. We're under 300 now, if you can believe it...:jawdrop:

Boatz
June 4th, 2010, 14:07
Rami,

1. Didi you see my post above about the problem with "st_p38_aces.zip"
I believe the std limit is 20 MB

2. Remove these from the list as I've already uploaded them:
thicko_lagg3_09.zip
glad.lithuania.zip
raafc47arunta.zip
beriev_NKAF.zip

Rami
June 4th, 2010, 14:21
glad.lithuania.zip
raafc47arunta.zip

Boatz,

I could not find these anywhere in the library.

Also, for the Classic Aces pack, why not split it in half?

Boatz
June 4th, 2010, 16:47
The June 4th P.M. list:

st_p38_aces.zip
P51D_Ballzout2.zip
b25d198gvap.zip
dag_il-2_textures.zip
glad.lithuania.zip
P-40N_629.zip
p-40n_1019.zip
p-40n_1021.zip
p-40n_1140.zip
RAAFC47Arunta.zip
rnzafdaunt57.zip
spitupf.zip

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 04:29
Boatz,

Thank you, I updated the files and the list this morning.

Boatz
June 5th, 2010, 13:59
Rami,

Please see the attached file. Hope this helps, more to follow.

Also there is a problem with the file "texture.beeson" (skins American) it is identified as a skin from Obio for the FDGv2 P-51b, but is actually a skin for the YAS Spitfile by RobH, two files with the same name both of which are down in the archives. In my attachment I've included corrected info & a screenshot for the file that is there, but that means that you'll have to re-add Obio's file to the wanted files list. Hopefully, you can follow my rambling here.

Boatz

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 15:35
Boatz,

Pack I is completed. And thank you, outstanding work! :ernae:

Boatz
June 5th, 2010, 17:55
Was getting the info for "pr11_fix.zip" (http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=58&linkid=1646) and checked the 2 files that this is a fix for "spit_pr11_bf273.zip" & "spit_pr11_16sqn.zip" in the old library, both are dead. Can't seem to locate either in the new files, but double check me. Maybe add to the wanted files list. All are by Pombee.

B

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 18:10
Boatz,

Yes, those will have to be added to the list.

Boatz
June 5th, 2010, 19:48
Rami,

Well, so much for my eyeballs. I just found "spit_pr11_16sqn.zip" in the new stuff so we are only missing "spit_pr11_bf273.zip".

rohan
June 5th, 2010, 20:01
While you're adding stuff to the list, you might want to add "ALPHA_Hawker_Typhoon_CFS2.zip", which I noticed was AWOL while doing a straw poll on some of my favourite aircraft and repainters in the FS9 files. I was going to offer to (re)upload anything (FS9 or FSX) that I noticed was MIA, but won't be doing that now ...

And, now that AlphaSim have revamped their freeware website, is there a plan of attack for the AlphaOldies files held here ? For example -
a) do you even want to continue having copies of the files here, given the cost of disc space and the effort involved in maintaining the Library ?
b) are you going to upload just those files which have changed ?
c) are you going to go through their files and just have copies of anything and everything CFS2 ?

Ro

Boatz
June 5th, 2010, 20:11
duplicates

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=58&linkid=1884

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=58&linkid=1691 <--- delete me please

B

Boatz
June 5th, 2010, 20:48
File Maint Pack 02:

Covers- Skins British

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 21:05
While you're adding stuff to the list, you might want to add "ALPHA_Hawker_Typhoon_CFS2.zip", which I noticed was AWOL while doing a straw poll on some of my favourite aircraft and repainters in the FS9 files. I was going to offer to (re)upload anything (FS9 or FSX) that I noticed was MIA, but won't be doing that now ...

And, now that AlphaSim have revamped their freeware website, is there a plan of attack for the AlphaOldies files held here ? For example -
a) do you even want to continue having copies of the files here, given the cost of disc space and the effort involved in maintaining the Library ?
b) are you going to upload just those files which have changed ?
c) are you going to go through their files and just have copies of anything and everything CFS2 ?

Ro

Rohan,

I have no access to the older library, so I cannot and will not do anything about deleting the older Alphasim files in the old archive.

And no, I will not upload a copy of everything to this server. I would recommend that individuals keep a spare copy, but this is not a requirement, There's no need to keep it here as well.

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 21:06
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=58&linkid=1691 <--- delete me please

B

Boatz,

Done. :salute:

Rami
June 5th, 2010, 21:12
Rami,

Well, so much for my eyeballs. I just found "spit_pr11_16sqn.zip" in the new stuff so we are only missing "spit_pr11_bf273.zip".

Great! That's half of the load...good work. :wiggle:

BTW...I won't be home much of the day tomorrow. I have two church services to attend, (one of which my mother is preaching at) then my parents are celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary by renewing their vows, then I have two graduation parties to attend, as well as a wake, then a funeral on Monday.

(Random thought....does my obsession with history have any influence of my parents being married on D-Day???)

I will do my best to keep pace with you guys tomorrow, but if I can't, be understanding.

msfossey
June 6th, 2010, 00:43

A6m2m21a.ZIP
AUTO_SPLASHS_PACIFIC_EARLY.zip
jg_alpha_p-47lm.zip
mk_fdg2_f4u-1_vmf124.zip
pv-2_navy.zip
sc-alphab24jhelen.zip
texture.hill.zip
A6m3m32.zip
kingfisher_repaint.zip
sc-fdg-p40e-raaf.zip

msfossey

Rami
June 6th, 2010, 06:41
MSfossey,

Thank you, I updated the list, and deleted a couple of duplicates.

Boatz,

There were some Lancaster bomber skins that were missed in your maintenance pack, I took care of those for you. Thank you for all your hard work!

Boatz
June 6th, 2010, 10:14
File Maint Pack 03:

Covers- New Files

Rami
June 6th, 2010, 14:46
File Maint Pack 03:

Covers- New Files

Boatz,

Done. Because I'm a good sport, I also threw in the German and Russian skin sections. ;)

Boatz
June 6th, 2010, 16:43
Whoops!

File Maint Pack 04:

Covers- Skins German, Japanese, Russian

B