PDA

View Full Version : The Supermarine Attacker

noddy
May 11th, 2010, 12:46
See Rob Richardson who brought us the excellent freeware Vampire and Gannet has got a Supermarine Attacker in the pipeline.

http://classicbritishfiles.com/

peter12213
May 11th, 2010, 12:49
Thats Made my night, I've been waiting for one of these forever!

deathfromafar
May 11th, 2010, 12:58
Wow! Awesome!

Love the Gannet and Vamp so I can imagine how nice the Attacker will be!

Hope down the road we see an JP/Strikemaster & Swift. Love these old golden age jets!

RyDraiggoch
May 12th, 2010, 18:17
Hey DFA

Dont think you'll see a Strikemaster.......I do believe that Rick Piper started one once for Fs9 .

And probably not a JP There is a Mk3/4 being done somewhere -- Cant remember who though.

You might see a Prop Provost in the future.

I for one would love to see a RR quality Swift for FSX prehaps the Fireflash version.

deathfromafar
May 12th, 2010, 18:32
Hey DFA

Dont think you'll see a Strikemaster.......I do believe that Rick Piper started one once for Fs9 .

And probably not a JP There is a Mk3/4 being done somewhere -- Cant remember who though.

You might see a Prop Provost in the future.

I for one would love to see a RR quality Swift for FSX prehaps the Fireflash version.

Well, was worth a try, can't blame me eh? I do enjoy your works thus far. There is a number of us American Aviation enthusiasts who enjoy Classic British Aircraft. Especially the transitional era between props and jets! Gleaming bare metal, old two tone grays and such and colorful national insignias!:salute:

peter12213
May 13th, 2010, 00:19
Well, was worth a try, can't blame me eh? I do enjoy your works thus far. There is a number of us American Aviation enthusiasts who enjoy Classic British Aircraft. Especially the transitional era between props and jets! Gleaming bare metal, old two tone grays and such and colorful national insignias!:salute:

Yeah that was the golden age for us, thats for sure!

Ferry_vO
May 13th, 2010, 02:37
Looking forward to that Attacker; I still remember the Fs2000/'02 version as it was one of the first aircraft I had installed as an add-on.

CheckSix
May 13th, 2010, 03:06
Personally I would LOVE to see the JP3 and JP5 but the crowning glory of all would be an FSX native Buccaneer. I know that several peeps supposedly have oen in the works but I havent seen or heard anything in a long time with regards to dev. Being a former owner/operator (non flying, fast taxi only) of a restored Bucc here in the UK this aircraft has a very, very important place in my heart.

Oooh an FSX Folland Gnat would also be nice... "Santa baby..."

peter12213
May 13th, 2010, 03:37
Oooh an FSX Folland Gnat would also be nice... "Santa baby..."

My dream also, I'd litterally marry that aircraft I really think its awesome, I'd love a Foland Midge too!

CheckSix
May 13th, 2010, 04:42
Skippy, replied to your IM :)