PDA

View Full Version : To All new Aircraft and Mission Builders

Autothrottle
May 9th, 2010, 20:53
Hello all.

I would like to say a special thank you to all Mission and aircraft builders of CFS3 including Nactpiloten, Bravo4, Househobbit, Beaubrummies, and all others who make this game so interesting for us all. I thank you all for sacrificing your time away from your wives and your families for creating such wonderful aircraft for the game for us all.

I know I'm just a humble flight simmer, but I personally wish to thank you all for your contributions to the game as well as your know how to how the game works and spawns to adjust to circumstances in gameplay. I Thank you all for all forms of hard work and dedication.

May the Flight Gods be with you and also with you.

Amen.

Murray Cod
May 9th, 2010, 21:16
here, here:ernae:

nice sentiments.............I will second that

BeauBrummie
May 10th, 2010, 00:10
aw thanks guys:redface:

HouseHobbit
May 10th, 2010, 01:25
I am Humbled.. Thank You..

I do just a Very Small part in this, The credit goes to many others whom are the Masters at this craft..
Those who build/develop/model "everything"..

To the team of men who work together so we all may enjoy our beloved hobby..

BRAVO..

Thanks very Much...
:salute::salute::salute:

KellyB
May 10th, 2010, 03:21
I'd like to add my thanks to all those guys both for their missions, aircraft and even ships, and also for their willingness to answer questions.

garykidman
May 12th, 2010, 09:05
Hello all.

I would like to say a special thank you to all Mission and aircraft builders of CFS3 including Nactpiloten, Bravo4, Househobbit, Beaubrummies, and all others who make this game so interesting for us all. I thank you all for sacrificing your time away from your wives and your families for creating such wonderful aircraft for the game for us all.

I know I'm just a humble flight simmer, but I personally wish to thank you all for your contributions to the game as well as your know how to how the game works and spawns to adjust to circumstances in gameplay. I Thank you all for all forms of hard work and dedication.

May the Flight Gods be with you and also with you.

Amen.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO THANK EVERYONE OF YOU DEVELOPERS FOR BRINGING CFS3 TO LIFE FROM IT'S MEGRE START INTO THE FLIGHTSIM WORLD THOSE YEARS AGO MANY PEOPLE I THINK HAVE GONE OVER TO IL2 BUT I STILL THINK THAT CFS3 IS STILL THE ONE FOR ME BECAUSE OF THE FLEXIBILITY OF IT'S ENGINE WICH ALLOWS FOR THOSE WONDERFUL ADDONS WHO NEEDS IL2?