PDA

View Full Version : Buffalo Update

skylane
May 9th, 2010, 09:01
Hello Everyone!

Just to keep you updated on the progress with my Buffalo missions.
The testing is nearing completion. As a result of the inputs I got I made changes to several missions to remove bugs or just to improve them.
The readme also got a rework (actually, several...)

If there arenīt too many problems with the remaining missions to be tested, and depending on my work schedule next week, I hope to be able to upload the missions sometime around or after the next weekend.

skylane

Bill Kestell
May 9th, 2010, 09:48
EXCELLENT ... should be fun with that old beast!

Jagdflieger
May 9th, 2010, 16:15
Thanks for the update Skylane. I think that this campaign should be very popular.

skylane
May 10th, 2010, 23:07
Hey folks, can someone help me?
The link to the Dutch Martin 139 bomber here at the SOH is still broken. I found an American B-10 where the link works, and I consider using this instead. But the colorful US prewar markings donīt look very realistic in Singapore 1942..

Does anyone know if another Dutch M-139 is available somewhere else?

Testing of the missions is now complete, I just need to verify that the final changes I made are working. Iīll be ready to upload very soon.

Jagdflieger
May 11th, 2010, 03:50
Skylane,

I have van Hien's Martin B-10 for the KNL converted to CFS 2 by Sandydog, zip name:

rvh139wh3cfs2.zip

Is it the one you are looking for?

Jagdflieger
May 11th, 2010, 03:56
I also found some skins by Dombral for Clawson's B-10 that represent Dutch Air Force bombers.

Look for: B-10.zip

Shoot me a PM if you can't find them. I don't recall where they came from.

skylane
May 11th, 2010, 11:03
Thanks, Jagdflieger!
I used the rvh139 in some of my missions, but since it cannot be downloaded at this time I need something different, other wise folks who donīt have it already canīt fly the campaign.

The link to Dombralīs skins works, so Iīll use the B-10 with these skins.