PDA

View Full Version : Iris p-40

jankees
November 12th, 2008, 01:18
I guess that we'll have to wait a bit longer for Bomber's Mustang here in FSX-world, so I thought I might as well continue where I left off a while ago, and paint the new IRIS P-40 for FSX. I hope others have this model too?
Here a couple of WiP shots, for a simple 325th FG version, and for VH-KTI, "Little Jeanie". Almost done, I still have to find the prophub though...

hinch
November 12th, 2008, 01:26
Is the FSX update free? At least it looks like an update rather than all new.

igorski
November 12th, 2008, 02:06
Its not free i'm afraid (19.99 AUD which I think is about 8 GBP and around 13 USD). Apaprt from the updated (FSX complied) model and textures (bump mapped etc + four brand new textures with new weathering etc), theres a new sound set designed for FSX, and I believe new gauges in the VC too.

Linky (http://irissimulations.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=112)

rdyoung
November 12th, 2008, 07:04
I still have to find the prophub though...
I found it in P40_4_T, Jan. It may be necessary to edit two spots to cover it all. I'll try to upload an annotated copy if I can....

And, yes, I'd be interested in your repaints of this model for sure!!

Rick

jankees
November 12th, 2008, 08:00
I found it in P40_4_T, Jan. It may be necessary to edit two spots to cover it all. I'll try to upload an annotated copy if I can....

And, yes, I'd be interested in your repaints of this model for sure!!

Rick

That's where I found it too, so all I need to down now is package and upload it. Hopefully over the next couple of days...

jankees
November 17th, 2008, 22:16
It took a bit longer than expected, but they have been uploaded

happy flying,

JanKees

Epsillon
November 17th, 2008, 22:52
It took a bit longer than expected, but they have been uploaded

happy flying,

JanKees
Thanks Jan. :wavey:
Great repaints...:applause: