PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mothers Day

Hiede
May 8th, 2010, 19:59
To all the Mom's Have a Happy and Great Mother's Day.

I brought my mom out here during the week and she is loving it.Tomorrow I will take her to some of the sites she hasn't already seen and to a nice dinner.

What are your plans for your Mother on her Day?

Hiede

Lionheart
May 9th, 2010, 13:21
Happy Mothers Day!!!!!

woooo hooooooo!!!!

May you all have an awesome and blessed day today. You deserve it.....

My mother is escaping up North, out of the heat of Phoenix...

Bill with the giant gray eyebrows...

Chacha
May 9th, 2010, 13:32
Had lunch with ex in-laws, they are in town.

We had a great lunch at Omaha Steak House....

After that had my Mother's day massage for an hour, just relaxing now... destressing, in my PJs, and just being lazy...

Happy Mothers Day!

stiz
May 9th, 2010, 13:57
you lot are ssssllllllloooooowwwwwww mothers day was back in march! :173go1::icon_lol:

Naki
May 9th, 2010, 14:14
you lot are ssssllllllloooooowwwwwww mothers day was back in march! :173go1::icon_lol:

No it wasnt it was yesterday! Which is today for most of you....

Does the UK have mothers day in March?...I thought we would of followed you lot and had it in March.

stiz
May 9th, 2010, 14:18
Does the UK have mothers day in March?...I thought we would of followed you lot and had it in March.

yup ours was in March, held on the middle (4th) Sunday in Lent (so it moves around a lot, its in april next year i belive), it should also be called Mothering Sunday but people have cut it down :)

GT182
May 9th, 2010, 16:52
KInda late I know, but Happy Mother's Day to you gals here at SOH. :d

And Happy "Mom's" Day to the rest of you "muthers". You know what I mean. ;) :icon_lol:

We all went to Bugaboo Creek for an early dinner. Only a 30 minute wait, where as everyplace else around here was 90 minutes or more. They had to wait for up to 3 hours at the Cheesecake Factory. And no place here in DE will take "Reservations"... get there early or wait and wait and wait and........... wait, I ain't gonna wait no more..... McDonald's here we come. And they were packed too. :icon_lol: